Game Thread: Dallas at Philadelphia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The only solace I can take from today is if Bradford sucks big time today. Not because I hate him, but because you guys and your comments are hilarious each time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
3 and out for Dallas.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They just can't help but rip on the Rams. I might mute this and listen to music.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
3 and out for Philly.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So Bradford said its nice to be able to talk to a coach about offensive football because Spags and Fisher wouldnt talk to him about it??

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another drop for Philly. Miles Austin, this time.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Philly's offense is just as bad as ours! Can both teams lose this trade?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Philly boo's the offense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The only solace I can take from today is if Bradford sucks big time today. Not because I hate him, but because you guys and your comments are hilarious each time.

I don't hate Bradford, but I will admit I strongly resent him not taking a pay cut after this team paid him and treated him so well even when he was missing half the season, or the entire season. So yeah. I will admit that him getting his @$$ handed to him will make me feel good.

Ideal situation is he sucks but Philly still wins, so they will keep playing him and we can keep that fourth round pick.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Why did they let Mathis walk? Their guards can't block. Philly's D is pretty good - the Cowboys aren't great on offense, and the Eagles offense look trash = boring.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The ideal situation is that Sam stays upright for at least eight games but they come in last place in the NFL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Bradford said its nice to be able to talk to a coach about offensive football because Spags and Fisher wouldnt talk to him about it??

WHAT?!?!?! Spags was an expert on offensive football. The Rams under him tended to offend every one of my senses. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Philly's offense has done NOTHING.

Boo birds are out.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Chip's hubris is starting to unravel the thread.

Doesn't help that the Cowboys are flexing that favorite team muscle and getting a flag every time they so much as complain.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bradford 5 of 9 for 24 yards. One first down in the half. They've had the ball less than 7 minutes. Not exactly what Chip Kelly envisioned outta his offense. Well, as long as Sam can keep playing. We need that extra pick. :sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly's offense looks worse than ours did.