Did Foles stink it up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Jrry because he backs his positions up. He ain't backing down. OK bro. :pillowfight:

Rodgers, at home, the best QB in the NFL, with NFL records of no INTs at home. We INT him TWICE and FF. That's HUGE! How did we do it? We gave zero fucks about pro bowl him, their pro bowl o line, or pro bowl Lacy. We put him under pressure as well as we could. It CAUSED his issues.

Foles, away, not the best QB in the NFL, with many NFL records but on a new team, new OL, new OC, and depending on Cook. He gets his ass slammed to the ground over and over and over and over and over.

He has one more TO than the best QB in football with far worse circumstances. One TO more. Imagine if we hit, pressured, and sacked AR as many times as Foles was... what would it look like? Foles was a hero that game.

We suffocated GB's WRs and played great defense. Rodgers played a solid game and didn't make any huge errors. Both ints were great defensive plays and both Foles and Rodgers were stripped. We just happened to recover both.

Foles was no hero. He was a goat. Rodgers was no hero. But he recognized that he didn't need to be.

You and I have no idea how that play was designed BUT Foles threw to where he thought Cook would be, leading him, and if Cook had kept going, it was his to get, and given their track records, until I hear different, Cook stopped on his route. Foles is way smarter than Cook from everything I know about them.

Nope, we don't. Which is why I'm not absolving Cook of blame. But you are absolving Foles of blame. Which is ridiculous.

It was Cook's ball to get? I think the CB who he threw it directly at would have had something to say about that.

Foles threw the ball straight at him while under pressure. 90% of the time, that's not an INT. A DOUBLE TIP circus catch is what it is. It happens. Kendricks was FAR from being wide open, it was a tight throw that failed. I will search for you admonishing his tight throws to TA that gave us the win in AZ, pretty sure I won't find them.

Rams_1_zpse3wqsm4n.png

Rams__zpshpptrapb.png

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000554273/Packers-Clinton-Dix-intercepts-pass-from-Rams-Nick-Foles

I didn't say Kendricks was wide open. I said Kendricks was open. That's NFL open. Kendricks has a step on the LB, there's an open window to lead him into, and all it takes is an accurate throw out in front of him. I'd never criticize Foles for ATTEMPTING this throw. You have to attempt the throw.

I'm criticizing him for throwing a shitty pass. Kendricks had to stop because the ball was behind him and it allowed the defender to tip it up which ultimately led to the INT. This is 100% on Foles.

BTW, I'm not seeing pressure.

Do you know what collapsing means? The entire line was being pushed towards Foles. He either throws or he doesn't.

This is a collapsing pocket?
Rams_3_zpsdm5qy87q.png

Rams_2_zpskzugpvvc.png

This is the NFL. If that's too much pressure for you to handle, you're not a NFL starting QB.

Mitigation? Mitigation? You attribute the o play to Foles and argue mitigation? You attribute Cooks pick six to Foles and argue mitigation? You think he should take the sack down 14 points with 28 seconds left and no timeouts to mitigation? Dude, NO QB that EVER played the game survives and prospers in those circumstances, REWATCH the game and WATCH Foles. He is under 100% pressure and STILL delivers. You or I would be in the IR with what he took.

Oh yes, he was under SOOOOOOO much pressure that all he could do was take a sack or throw a pick. Or...the third option...throw it away. Or the fourth option...wait another split second because there wasn't a pass rusher bearing down him and hit Bailey.

I can't either, they were dropped or he was being body slammed.

Or Foles delivered an inaccurate pass to a WR/TE that had a step on the defender.

So not correct. I don't even know what to say. A QB can't throw from his back, he can't catch his own pass, he is not superman, and he will make bad throws. They all do. Did he pass poorly when he had opportunities? Yes, so did Rodgers, they both suck I guess.

Except Rodgers really didn't. That's the thing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32

You come see me if the o-line improves and drops stop and tell me Foles sucks. I will bow down to you if he does. I will hand pick and sign an "I'm Sorry" card and mail it to you. I will make every local relative apologize to you in writing in that card for my arrogance.

I will arrogantly make THEM apologize for my arrogance. Including 5 in laws. That's worth something. :sneaky:

I want 2.5 seconds before contact and a 5% or lower drop rate. That's it.

What are you putting up? I like booze and whores, but whatever.

I have no interest in saying Foles sucks. I don't want Foles to suck. I want to see this team have a fucking winning season and make the playoffs. I don't care about anything else.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
wish they'd bench him to send a message - when schottys open wide offense failed, that was one difference that was made (harkey and kendricks saw a ton more snaps)

i'm really just over cook and his effort
I trust Harkey and Kendricks more than I do Cook - he's been the biggest disappointment of the Fisher era IMO - he's got an elite pay cheque, just has never reached his potential, time to cut losses, even if it's just not getting him to suit up for a few games see if that makes a difference, personally I'd like to see him cut...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
can't make excuses and blame the bad Oline and recievers for Foles interceptions. we all watched the game. we're all very aware Foles had a lot of things going against him. but when Foles had opportunities he blew it and YES those interceptions were on him. nobody can't sit here and say Foles is an "accurate" QB. he's been throwing high and inaccurate all season. he can't throw under pressure or dissect a defense before the snap. I say give Hekker a shot at QB cus that was more impressive than anything Foles has done. you can't live on play action all the time. if your QB is just a game manager you sure as hell better have a Oline for him but we don't right now

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for Cook, he did make a great catch in the 2nd half where he actually had to go up for it, and his beating a safety lead to the PI which put the Rams at the 5.
He made his share of boneheaded plays but he makes his share of good ones too.
That said, he quit on the route that lead to a pick 6

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
After the bye we can better evaluate the OL and Foles.
DC's now have enough film on TG to know he's not a fluke and his touches are unlimited. He is the O. So the game plan is to stop him whateer it takes. last man got him 3 times at GB on short runs.
This O is predicated on TG keeping the extra guy in the box. Browns will have that spy.
So it's up to Cigs work that in his plan and develop a plan to open up the middle.
Passing out of super heavy and running TG out of spreads.
Rams are adjusting to the D's game plan not making the D adjust to theirs. That's always been the difference between a dominate O and pedestrian.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Is that acceptable to you, though? That Foles has to have everything go right for him to be competent.

Look, I get that the guy isn't Aaron Rodgers but just once, I'd like to have a QB that can overcome some of the issues around him. The rest of the offense shouldn't have to be perfect for our QB to play competent football.

Yesterday, I wouldn't have blamed Foles a bit if he had a poor game. If the guy went 11/30 for 140 yards. Fine. He was being pounded into the dirt all day. As long as he didn't turn the ball over constantly and give the other team points. I could deal with him throwing a pick or fumbling the ball. But if you're getting hit like that and it's just not there, manage the game. Play smart. Our defense is awesome. Our running game is awesome. DON'T BE A HERO. But Foles didn't do that. He made a bunch of ill advised decision and cost us a lot of points.

Frankly, I'd have happily taken Captain Checkdown (Alex Smith) yesterday. At least he would have understood when to eat the ball and live to play another down. The Rams don't need a hero at QB...they need a guy who can protect the ball.

I'd love it if we got a hero...but Foles isn't that guy. At least not right now, he isn't.
I don't think having the OL do their job by keeping Foles clean more often than getting put in the ground is asking for everything going perfect.

And we all knew that's how Foles game is, he's not afraid to take chances Bradford wouldn't have thought about. Sometimes that will win us games but, imo, when the OL has Foles getting put on the ground more often then keeping him upright, he will be more prone to making mistakes and having games like last sunday. They keep him upright and he will win us games like the SEA season opener. Like the ol saying goes, It all starts up front.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I have no interest in saying Foles sucks. I don't want Foles to suck. I want to see this team have a freaking winning season and make the playoffs. I don't care about anything else.
This, and I hate how pointing out that somebody played just as ad as the rest of the players around him is now indicative of saying he sucks.

Foles had a terrible game in conjunction with the rest of the team. That doesn't mean he is the suxors and responsible for all the world's evils. It just means Foles had a bad game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think having the OL do their job by keeping Foles clean more often than getting put in the ground is asking for everything going perfect.

And we all knew that's how Foles game is, he's not afraid to take chances Bradford wouldn't have thought about. Sometimes that will win us games but, imo, when the OL has Foles getting put on the ground more often then keeping him upright, he will be more prone to making mistakes and having games like last sunday. They keep him upright and he will win us games like the SEA season opener. Like the ol saying goes, It all starts up front.

And I don't think asking the QB not to throw a pick six and two red-zone interceptions even when he's being hit and hurried constantly is much to ask.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RamzFanz its okay to relax and admit that our QB had a bad day. No ones gonna think less of you.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
And I don't think asking the QB not to throw a pick six and two red-zone interceptions even when he's being hit and hurried constantly is much to ask.
But that is the cons of Foles game that we all knew about, he's gonna have games like Sunday when the line struggles. In the second half of the schedule when Foles has a better grasp of the offense and the o-line begins to gel, they'll stop having games where we hand the game to the other team because our offense is handicapped.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
We suffocated GB's WRs and played great defense. Rodgers played a solid game and didn't make any huge errors. Both ints were great defensive plays and both Foles and Rodgers were stripped. We just happened to recover both.

Foles was no hero. He was a goat. Rodgers was no hero. But he recognized that he didn't need to be.

Nope, we don't. Which is why I'm not absolving Cook of blame. But you are absolving Foles of blame. Which is ridiculous.

It was Cook's ball to get? I think the CB who he threw it directly at would have had something to say about that.

Rams_1_zpse3wqsm4n.png

Rams__zpshpptrapb.png

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000554273/Packers-Clinton-Dix-intercepts-pass-from-Rams-Nick-Foles

I didn't say Kendricks was wide open. I said Kendricks was open. That's NFL open. Kendricks has a step on the LB, there's an open window to lead him into, and all it takes is an accurate throw out in front of him. I'd never criticize Foles for ATTEMPTING this throw. You have to attempt the throw.

I'm criticizing him for throwing a crappy pass. Kendricks had to stop because the ball was behind him and it allowed the defender to tip it up which ultimately led to the INT. This is 100% on Foles.

Rams_3_zpsdm5qy87q.png

Rams_2_zpskzugpvvc.png

This is the NFL. If that's too much pressure for you to handle, you're not a NFL starting QB.

Oh yes, he was under SOOOOOOO much pressure that all he could do was take a sack or throw a pick. Or...the third option...throw it away. Or the fourth option...wait another split second because there wasn't a pass rusher bearing down him and hit Bailey.

Or Foles delivered an inaccurate pass to a WR/TE that had a step on the defender.

Yikes. That was a terrible throw that led to the Dix pick. The throw looked forced and motivated by an antsy QB's fear of getting hit again. It looked like Britt was coming open going to the post. Maybe a quick pump fake to Kendricks and Foles could've gone over the top to Britt easily. Britt's tall, throw it up where only he can get it. Or hit Benny in the flat and let him go 1 on 1 for the pylon. There was some room there. I don't know about the rest of Foles' game but he clearly screwed that one up. That one is all on him. Foles just can't be making that kind of mistake. The Rams just aren't good enough yet offensively to overcome plays like that.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Rams_1_zpse3wqsm4n.png

Rams__zpshpptrapb.png

I'm criticizing him for throwing a crappy pass. Kendricks had to stop because the ball was behind him and it allowed the defender to tip it up which ultimately led to the INT. This is 100% on Foles.

Rams_3_zpsdm5qy87q.png

Rams_2_zpskzugpvvc.png

OK dude, I went back and watched the game again and I agree in part.

1st INT - intended for Bailey was a blindside hit as he threw, not Foles' fault. He was looking downfield and doing his job, zero culpability.

2nd INT - intended for Cook, Cook stops after the ball is in the air, Foles is hit from behind as he throws. If Cook keeps going this is a perfectly thrown completion or dropped ball. Perhaps a defended dropped ball. I've never seen him throw a ball that bad clean. He either believed Cook was supposed to continue or the hit from behind was the cause. I'm not giving Foles any fault. No realistic assessment could come to the conclusion that he threw the ball that bad straight at the defenders intentionaly. It's just not going to happen, that's not him, and if he did he would say so. He's not shy about taking responsibility, even if it's not his fault.

3rd INT - intended for Kendricks. Bad throw by Foles. If he leads Kendricks, this is a TD.

4th INT - intended for Austin. From the end zone angle, it looks to me like he couldn't see the defender at all. But he threw the ball, and either not well or Austin wasn't where he was supposed to be, either way it's getting picked, his fault. I don't care so much on this one. 28 seconds in the game, 3rd and goal, down by 14, make the throw. If Austin was at fault or Foles, so be it, throw the ball.

Other than those two interceptions, Foles had ONE bad pass the rest of the game. The 3rd down to Bailey where he was open and Foles was clean. Every other pass play was GBs defense making a play or the WRs dropping the balls.

You think he was forcing plays?!? Dude, he threw it away and took sacks ALL game.

And no, they didn't come out running the second half, they came out passing. One run in the first drive.

And yes, Rodgers threw an INT he shouldn't have, clearly. It was a bad decision and he made it. Why in the world would you try to absolve AR of a terrible decision?!

30% of the balls Foles threw to a receiver's hands were dropped. MOST of those drops could have been game changers. Change of possession, first downs, or points. Quick was interfered with on the TD and it wasn't called or this game may have been completely different.

So yes, IMO, Foles had a bad day. I give him 20% responsibility because he may have made 3 bad throws / decisions. No QB is having a good game behind that line. Lord help any QB that plays GB with an o-line that lets their D do that.

Debacled

Starter
For what its worth the guy was getting murdered back there.

They threw up a stat in the first half, on his first 6 drop backs he was pressured all 6 times (quickly), and hit 4 times.

The line was an absolute mess. The running game didn't even get going till the 2nd half

RamzFanz

Damnit
can't make excuses and blame the bad Oline and recievers for Foles interceptions. we all watched the game. we're all very aware Foles had a lot of things going against him. but when Foles had opportunities he blew it and YES those interceptions were on him. nobody can't sit here and say Foles is an "accurate" QB. he's been throwing high and inaccurate all season. he can't throw under pressure or dissect a defense before the snap. I say give Hekker a shot at QB cus that was more impressive than anything Foles has done. you can't live on play action all the time. if your QB is just a game manager you sure as hell better have a Oline for him but we don't right now

Yes, Foles went from a 63.6% completion rate to 36.7% and a 98 rating to a 23 all on his own. He was just getting lucky all season against weak defenses.

How in the world did he get away with 1 INT all season before this game? LUCK, that's how, because he's innacurate.

Brilliant. He's not accurate, you convinced me. Take away his best in the NFL TD/INT season record because it was luck and we all know it!

Run Foles! They're bringing the bus! You're terrible!

tumblr_m2fqx4G6271rtxen9o1_400.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
@RamzFanz its okay to relax and admit that our QB had a bad day. No ones gonna think less of you.

Thank you. When he does, I will take your advice.

When blind side hits and very well thrown dropped passes are blamed on a QB who took an ass kicking and kept getting up and delivering, I will point it out.

Foles made mistakes, no doubt. He also made great decisions getting rid of the ball and taking sacks. Keep him clean at all, and we win. I have no issue applying blame where it's due. No QB plays that game well. None.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK dude, I went back and watched the game again and I agree in part.

1st INT - intended for Bailey was a blindside hit as he threw, not Foles' fault. He was looking downfield and doing his job, zero culpability.

I don't blame him for this pick. Not something he could control.

2nd INT - intended for Cook, Cook stops after the ball is in the air, Foles is hit from behind as he throws. If Cook keeps going this is a perfectly thrown completion or dropped ball. Perhaps a defended dropped ball. I've never seen him throw a ball that bad clean. He either believed Cook was supposed to continue or the hit from behind was the cause. I'm not giving Foles any fault. No realistic assessment could come to the conclusion that he threw the ball that bad straight at the defenders intentionaly. It's just not going to happen, that's not him, and if he did he would say so. He's not shy about taking responsibility, even if it's not his fault.

Again, we don't know who was in the wrong but Foles and Cook both deserve blame. Foles doesn't get absolved of his blame because of the miscommunication. He still hit a zone CB right in the gut with the ball and was throwing into triple coverage. It was a bad decision. Britt was the match-up that he should have taken. But the time wasn't there. Take the sack in that situation.

3rd INT - intended for Kendricks. Bad throw by Foles. If he leads Kendricks, this is a TD.

Agreed.

4th INT - intended for Austin. From the end zone angle, it looks to me like he couldn't see the defender at all. But he threw the ball, and either not well or Austin wasn't where he was supposed to be, either way it's getting picked, his fault. I don't care so much on this one. 28 seconds in the game, 3rd and goal, down by 14, make the throw. If Austin was at fault or Foles, so be it, throw the ball.

Don't deflect blame onto Austin here. Austin was where he was supposed to be. Foles predetermined his read and missed the zone defender underneath the route.

Other than those two interceptions, Foles had ONE bad pass the rest of the game. The 3rd down to Bailey where he was open and Foles was clean. Every other pass play was GBs defense making a play or the WRs dropping the balls.

I beg to differ. Second drive of the game, he missed Britt deep after Britt got behind Sam Shields. Yes, he took a hit but that was his choice. He wanted to wait for that route to develop. He could have hit Austin over the middle on the intermediate dig before there was any pressure on him. Regardless, there was a play to be made and his inaccurate pass cost us a big play.

First drive of the second quarter, Austin got behind Sam Shields and Foles under-threw him. Shields would have picked it off if Austin hadn't knocked it out of his hands. Also open on that play was Stedman Bailey on an intermediate dig.

On the third drive of the second quarter, Foles lofted the fade to Brian Quick who had also gotten behind Sam Shields. It wasn't a poor throw but if it had been thrown better, Shields wouldn't have been able to get his hand in and rip the ball out. Foles under-threw it just enough that Shields could rip it away after Quick went up for it.

And on the play where he threw inaccurately to Bailey, I'm kind of disappointed he went to Bailey. Austin ran a corner route and was in a hole in the zone between the CB and safety. If Foles had lofted it up like he did to Bailey multiple times this year, he could have dropped that ball in for a big play and a first down. Might have even gone for a TD.

You think he was forcing plays?!? Dude, he threw it away and took sacks ALL game.

I think he forced multiple bad plays.

And no, they didn't come out running the second half, they came out passing. One run in the first drive.

Disingenuous post. They had that one drive and then spent almost the entire rest of the half running the football until they were put in situations where they had to pass it. It was clear they didn't trust Foles and the pass protection.

And yes, Rodgers threw an INT he shouldn't have, clearly. It was a bad decision and he made it. Why in the world would you try to absolve AR of a terrible decision?!

Because it wasn't a bad decision. Rodgers had 1 on 1 coverage on a hitch route with Trumaine Johnson giving a 6-7 yard cushion. It was a great play by Tru.

30% of the balls Foles threw to a receiver's hands were dropped. MOST of those drops could have been game changers. Change of possession, first downs, or points. Quick was interfered with on the TD and it wasn't called or this game may have been completely different.

30% sounds like a number you made up. Quick was interfered with. But if that ball was thrown more accurately, it might have been a TD anyways.

So yes, IMO, Foles had a bad day. I give him 20% responsibility because he may have made 3 bad throws / decisions. No QB is having a good game behind that line. Lord help any QB that plays GB with an o-line that lets their D do that.

20% responsibility to Foles for his own bad play...that's very generous of you. :p

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Yes, Foles went from a 63.6% completion rate to 36.7% and a 98 rating to a 23 all on his own. He was just getting lucky all season against weak defenses.

How in the world did he get away with 1 INT all season before this game? LUCK, that's how, because he's innacurate.

Brilliant. He's not accurate, you convinced me. Take away his best in the NFL TD/INT season record because it was luck and we all know it!

Run Foles! They're bringing the bus! You're terrible!

tumblr_m2fqx4G6271rtxen9o1_400.gif
you don't gotta get snarky about it. I didn't bring up his completion percentage or his QB rating. I'm simply talking about his accuracy which you cannot say has been consistent, how he reacted under pressure which was very disappointing, poor clock management what's the excuse for two delay of games and bad mental errors like throwing the ball while in the process of being pulled to the ground. his 1 interception this season is nothing to really be impressed with because he hasn't thrown for many yards and half these games have had mostly 3 and outs so defensive opportunities have been low. hes gonna be under pressure like that again and he can't have another game like that

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't blame him for this pick. Not something he could control.

Agreed.

Again, we don't know who was in the wrong but Foles and Cook both deserve blame. Foles doesn't get absolved of his blame because of the miscommunication. He still hit a zone CB right in the gut with the ball and was throwing into triple coverage. It was a bad decision. Britt was the match-up that he should have taken. But the time wasn't there. Take the sack in that situation.

You assume the hit from behind wasn't the cause. I don't. I also refuse to assume he just threw it to a GB player for shits and giggles. He's simply not that inaccurate. Cook stopped after the pass was in the air. If he keeps going, the ball is dead on target. Cook is a big guy and a tall guy, his job is to catch that ball in traffic. If Foles has to take a sack every time Cook is open just because defenders are around, it's going to be a long season.

If Cook was supposed to stop, then Foles made an error.

Don't deflect blame onto Austin here. Austin was where he was supposed to be. Foles predetermined his read and missed the zone defender underneath the route.

I didn't know you were tight with Austin. What did he say?

I beg to differ. Second drive of the game, he missed Britt deep after Britt got behind Sam Shields. Yes, he took a hit but that was his choice. He wanted to wait for that route to develop. He could have hit Austin over the middle on the intermediate dig before there was any pressure on him. Regardless, there was a play to be made and his inaccurate pass cost us a big play.

First drive of the second quarter, Austin got behind Sam Shields and Foles under-threw him. Shields would have picked it off if Austin hadn't knocked it out of his hands. Also open on that play was Stedman Bailey on an intermediate dig.

On the third drive of the second quarter, Foles lofted the fade to Brian Quick who had also gotten behind Sam Shields. It wasn't a poor throw but if it had been thrown better, Shields wouldn't have been able to get his hand in and rip the ball out. Foles under-threw it just enough that Shields could rip it away after Quick went up for it.

And on the play where he threw inaccurately to Bailey, I'm kind of disappointed he went to Bailey. Austin ran a corner route and was in a hole in the zone between the CB and safety. If Foles had lofted it up like he did to Bailey multiple times this year, he could have dropped that ball in for a big play and a first down. Might have even gone for a TD.

Um, what? Britt deep was Foles' fault? Seriously? While he was getting double speared DURING the release? Dude...come on. If that's not the o-line, then we don't even need an o-line, we can just blame Foles every pass.

Foles is not extreamly accurate deep. We all knew that. It's suppossed to not be an issue because we have tall physical receivers. Why we send our shortest receiver out for a jump ball is beyond me. Might as well go back to running it up the gut. But the REALITY that you want to ignore is that, if not very well defended, TA catches that ball all day. Was it a perfect pass? Nope. It was slightly underthrown. Can we expect every deep pass to be perfect. Nope.

Brian Quick's (and Britt's) role in that pass is to fight for the ball. If it's not, we should never make that pass again. Foles throws to a SPOT and Quick goes and gets it.

I'm not second guessing Foles' choices when he was getting his ass stomped all day. We have no idea what he could and couldn't see.

I think he forced multiple bad plays.

I don't. I think he did everything he could under terrible circumstances.

Disingenuous post. They had that one drive and then spent almost the entire rest of the half running the football until they were put in situations where they had to pass it. It was clear they didn't trust Foles and the pass protection.

It was clear they had a RB that was kicking their asses. It was clear they couldn't trust the pass protection, obviously. You just completely fabricated the idea that they lost trust in Foles.

Because it wasn't a bad decision. Rodgers had 1 on 1 coverage on a hitch route with Trumaine Johnson giving a 6-7 yard cushion. It was a great play by Tru.

It was a great play. And a bad decision by AR. And no, Johnson was 3 yards off the receiver, not 6-7 when AR threw the ball. If Foles throws that ball, you would blame him.

30% sounds like a number you made up. Quick was interfered with. But if that ball was thrown more accurately, it might have been a TD anyways.

Yes, I in fact did make it up. I watched the game and counted. That ball is thrown to a spot, not a receiver. It's Quicks job to catch it, not Foles. Why are you ignoring that fact? Just to pin it on Foles? Come on dude.

20% responsibility to Foles for his own bad play...that's very generous of you. :p

Yep. 20%. I don't count dropped balls against him. I don't count blindside hits or hits from behind that cause errant throws. I give credit for all the plays he threw away the ball or took the sack. I also give credit for being a badass and getting up every hit to carry on.

Remember that fingertip push pass to TA for the TD? Nice. All the clean handoffs and pitches? Sweet. The passes that would have kept us in this game that were dropped? Hope he keeps that up. The nine points we didn't get? Not his fault.