Did Foles stink it up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The announcers did mention it but just as an aside. It was one of the worst I've seen. How could it possibly be missed? Compare that to the one they called on jjwatt acouple of days ago when he barely pushed the qb.

I felt angry when foles missed Britt deep then i saw that replay of the hit to make things worse.

Anyone got a clip of the hit??

Psycho_X

Legend
Foles got the living hell kicked out of him all game. Wasn't even remotely fair for the guy. Why in the hell we never used a screen pass or any other tactic to slow the pass rush is beyond me. Cignetti really called a stinker this game. I blame him more than anyone for this loss.

But the one thing Foles didn't do was protect the football. I know he was trying to make things happen in desperate times but you can't turn the ball over in the red zone no matter what. That was 6 points we could easily have had at the very least. LOTS of points left on the field by us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Foles would be the 1st guy to say he stunk it up.
And we still were in the game up to the last 30 seconds

iced

Isn't it always Cook?

wish they'd bench him to send a message - when schottys open wide offense failed, that was one difference that was made (harkey and kendricks saw a ton more snaps)

i'm really just over cook and his effort

RamzFanz

Damnit
No, he didn't. Foles played as terribly as his OL did. In fact, I'd say worse. At least the OL had some positive plays while run blocking.

I disagree. He had great throws dropped. He was hit hurried or sacked almost every play. He took a mega beat down.

Quick drops a perfect pass as does cook. Cook stops on a route allowing the pick six.

Foles made plays out of nothing and got nothing but a beat down in return. No QB can produce in those circumstances. Look at Wilson behind his line. Look at what our D did to Rodgers.

Bottom line in my opinion is Rams win with an average line.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dan Marino would look awful too behind this o-line.
No he wouldn't....We'd be 5-0 with that type of QB presence...and that's without Todd Gurley....

I thought Foles was holding the ball too long. On a lot of those plays where he was pressured he was holding the ball for way over three seconds.

Green Bay is a tough defense. They have shutdown corners and they blitz a lot. Part of it is game planning. Where were the hot routes for when they bring the 7 man rush?

Foles does not have good pocket awareness and he does not have good elusiveness. Foles seems to panic under pressure. Having only watched the condensed game so far, initially I thought the OL played pretty well. Havenstein missed a block and the pressure caused Foles to throw a pick but outside of that play I dont recall any meltdowns. The line was solid but outnumbered by rushers at times.

It's up to the coaches to game plan for that stuff. Foles was much better in that quick strike offense in Philly. He also had more prolific receivers in Philly. I saw way too many drops in this game.

How about when Rodgers gets pressured? He buys time in the pocket by moving around or he chews up chunks of yardage running on his own. I haven't seen any of that from Foles. Foles needs a faster tempo offense and he needs to be in the shotgun formation to offset his deficiencies.

Did Foles stink it up? I would have to say yes. In my humble opinion.
Agreed with all of this...dude holds the ball too long, doesn't look like he sees the field real well...And is late or under-throws a bunch of his passes. Looks like a young QB in a brand new offense to me....And it's a damn shame cause the defense looks ready to win right now.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He was awful and you're being dishonest and deflecting if you say he wasn't.

But maybe it's time to just scrape the pass catching TE of overratedness and go max protect with two TEs who know how to freaking block worth a damn and then reevaluate?

Foles was awful. Awful and sucked are not the same at all. Look at Wilson behind a bad o-line. Look what the Rams did to Rodgers behind a good o-line. Rodgers turned the ball over 3 times and led the team to a whopping 17 O points as I recall.

Think about that for a second. If GZ makes his field goals, Foles out produces Rodgers in GB. Foles had 1 more TO and 1 less TD. NO QB plays well under that pressure. Not Brady, not Rodgers, not Manning in his prime.

If the Rams give Foles ANY relief at all, or even just catch his damn passes, we win this game.

They set him up to fail. Anyone fails in that circumstance.

How the hell can you run all over a team and STILL not stop the pass rush?!

We got outplayed, but the last person I would blame is Foles. Go watch again how many balls he has to throw away. Count them. Go watch great passes dropped. Count them and consider field position and alive drives. Go watch him hold on to the ball while getting efin' pounded. Dude is getting no credit.

Foles was a victim, not a culprit.

Oh, and yes, scrap the Cook plan, trade him away for o-line, and get TA and Bailey the damn ball.

Fisher always seems to need 5 weeks to wake up and fix his plans, it's week 5, fix them.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
No he wouldn't....We'd be 5-0 with that type of QB presence...and that's without Todd Gurley....

Agreed with all of this...dude holds the ball too long, doesn't look like he sees the field real well...And is late or under-throws a bunch of his passes. Looks like a young QB in a brand new offense to me....And it's a damn shame cause the defense looks ready to win right now.

Marino? Is that the bar now? Marino would get his ass stomped Sunday. I hate to break it to you, but marino had some really bad seasons with bad o-lines. Foles has way better career stats by the way. I'm not kidding.

Rodgers got his ass stomped for the same reasons with a BETTER o line.

He throws when the WR isn't open or he won't throw. Which is it?! We need to pick one.

He looks like he's a young QB in a brand new offense? Yes, maybe because he is?

I will bet all of you $20 a head, if the Rams fix the o-line, you will be singing Foles' praises a few short weeks from now. Cash money. Let's do it. PM me. I have PayPal.

ScsBNRF.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree. He had great throws dropped. He was hit hurried or sacked almost every play. He took a mega beat down.

Quick drops a perfect pass as does cook. Cook stops on a route allowing the pick six.

Foles made plays out of nothing and got nothing but a beat down in return. No QB can produce in those circumstances. Look at Wilson behind his line. Look at what our D did to Rodgers.

Bottom line in my opinion is Rams win with an average line.

I don't care if a QB can produce. Don't hand the other team the win. Wilson and Rodgers at least get that.

Quick dropped a perfect 10-15 yard pass. Foles had less than 100 yards passing before Bailey's long catch and run. Dropped passes were not the problem. Foles was.

Yep, Cook stopped. But the throw was also inaccurate. Both were to blame. Foles was 100% to blame on both red-zone INTs.

He was terrible. The OL produced positive plays on the ground. I can't think of many Foles produced prior to Stedman's catch. The Rams did their absolute best to not allow him to throw the ball in the 2nd half. That speaks volumes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think about that for a second. If GZ makes his field goals, Foles out produces Rodgers in GB. Foles had 1 more TO and 1 less TD. NO QB plays well under that pressure. Not Brady, not Rodgers, not Manning in his prime.

I believe they call this mental gymnastics. Foles wouldn't have outproduced Rodgers in any stat even if Zuerlein made those long kicks. And hell, his one TD wasn't even on a true pass...it was a pitch to Austin. The guy was terrible.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The thing is, foles made some terrible throws which hurt the team. Those ints really hurt the team especially the pick 6. And they were all avoidable. That play was never on, his target was cook, it was 3rd down. Live to fight another day, don't give them 7 easy points.

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK, dude, I can see you're upset. I get it. Me too, but only because we had this when no one thought we could. We did.

Wilson and Rodgers at least get that.

Wilson is 1-4 without a missed Ref call. Rodgers lost that game if we do anything at all on offense. If 3 TOs at home and 17 offensive points, with a stout o-line, isn't handing away a game... what is?

Dropped passes were not the problem. Foles was.

Sorry dude, he can't catch his own passes. Most of the drives killed were great passes dropped or pass catchers not doing their job. When you pressure-cook a guy with getting SLAMMED to the ground all game, dropped passes, low scoring, missed FGs, and no time into a must throw now or we lose and here comes the kitchen sink situation using plays everyone saw last week, bad things happen. Me? I'm running on those red zone plays. Not sure why...maybe because of massive success vs getting my QB killed.

Yep, Cook stopped. But the throw was also inaccurate. Both were to blame. Foles was 100% to blame on both red-zone INTs.

You hit the man in stride. Throw him open. Foles did it perfectly, Foles nailed it AND took the hit, Cook stopped. Dude, COOK STOPPED, Go watch it again. Cook keeps in pattern and it's a first down. Cook destroyed this game almost single handedly. Even WITH Foles getting face stomped, he delivered.

No, Foles was not to blame for the red zone INTs. The first was DOUBLE tipped for an INT. That's a throw we freaking go wow, amazing it was so tight, if it isn't barely tipped, or the tipped ball is caught. It was forced, but that INT was bad luck. 90% of the time it's a TD or falls to the turf. Just like our INT on Rodgers from the batted ball, no one will tell Rodgers to not throw that ball and no one wants Foles not to. Foles has made some amazing tight throws for us, like the TD to TA to beat the Cards, NO ONE said, that was a ball you shouldn't throw, NO ONE.

The second was with 28 seconds left, down by 14, pocket collapsing just as it had ALL game...what do you do? Of course you throw the ball no matter what. Lose or throw? Lose or throw? Lose or throw? Then TA falls down. If he DOESN'T throw that ball, THEN he sucks. Lose or throw?

He was terrible. The OL produced positive plays on the ground. I can't think of many Foles produced prior to Stedman's catch. The Rams did their absolute best to not allow him to throw the ball in the 2nd half. That speaks volumes.

Yes, it speaks volumes about their faith in the o-line. Can you imagine that Gurley explodes and Foles is still blasted by a pass rush like that? Play after play after play getting pounded? GO WATCH AGAIN and see how many times Foles keeps us in this game by taking hits, taking sacks and throwing it away. COUNT THEM. Then tell me again he was terrible.

You can't think of many Foles produced? COUNT the dropped balls and consider down and field position.

There is NO QB that has ever played the game that plays well under these circumstances. None. Name one and I will give you examples of it not being true. "I can't think of many Foles produced prior to Stedman's catch." NO SHIT! Because he CAUGHT IT!

My game ball goes to Gurley for making something out of nothing. It's easier when you only have to count on yourself, and he did, and he kicked ASS.

My second goes to Foles. No help except from Gurley, he takes a MEGA, we have no respect for your o-line, scheme, or running game, and we are blasting you every play, ass kicking, and he takes it. And he hits his receivers. The entire team owes that man an apology. ESPECIALLY the coaches for not stopping it.

d83.gif

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
He may have had time on certain plays but when your under pressure as consistently as he was you tend to get rattled. How many plays did Foles not end up getting knocked on his ass, it's funny when we our OL has a good game Foles is "surprisingly competent". Our o line do their job and keep Foles clean we win that game, IMO.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He may have had time on certain plays but when your under pressure as consistently as he was you tend to get rattled. How many plays did Foles not end up getting knocked on his ass, it's funny when we our OL has a good game Foles is "surprisingly competent". Our o line do their job and keep Foles clean we win that game, IMO.

Perfect. It's true. Keep him half as vertical and we win. Piling on Foles is senseless when the dude had ZERO shot and took a beating for the history books. Seriously, that was one of the worst beat downs on a QB I've ever seen. They said give Gurley the ball or get face planted.

Wait, you gave it to Gurley? Faceplant anyways because we are in your backfield at the snap. Did you see Clay Mathews?!? OMG! He came up on the line and I think I heard him say "I'm going to slam your QB to the ground and you can't do a damned thing about it."

If we "Warner" or "Bulger" another QB, it's on us, not them.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, dude, I can see you're upset. I get it. Me too, but only because we had this when no one thought we could. We did.

I'm not even remotely upset. I'm simply offering my evaluation of Foles's play. It was terrible.

Wilson is 1-4 without a missed Ref call. Rodgers lost that game if we do anything at all on offense. If 3 TOs at home and 17 offensive points, with a stout o-line, isn't handing away a game... what is?

4 interceptions including two in the red-zone and one pick six. Less than 100 yards passing until the final minute of the game.

Sorry dude, he can't catch his own passes. Most of the drives killed were great passes dropped or pass catchers not doing their job. When you pressure-cook a guy with getting SLAMMED to the ground all game, dropped passes, low scoring, missed FGs, and no time into a must throw now or we lose and here comes the kitchen sink situation using plays everyone saw last week, bad things happen. Me? I'm running on those red zone plays. Not sure why...maybe because of massive success vs getting my QB killed.

Even if he could catch his own passes, he wouldn't have delivered it accurately. Most of the drives weren't killed by the pass catchers. They were killed by a combination of the OL and Foles. Yes, the protection sucked. But Foles had opportunities to overcome it and he failed.

I'm not criticizing Foles for getting sacked or making inaccurate throws when being hit. I'm criticizing Foles for blowing the few opportunities we did have when he had time.

When you have Britt streaking open down the field, get the freaking ball to him. When you have Kendricks running open in the end-zone, get the freaking ball to him. If they drop it, then you can complain. But get them the freaking ball.

You hit the man in stride. Throw him open. Foles did it perfectly, Foles nailed it AND took the hit, Cook stopped. Dude, COOK STOPPED, Go watch it again. Cook keeps in pattern and it's a first down. Cook destroyed this game almost single handedly. Even WITH Foles getting face stomped, he delivered.

Cook has pissed me off more than anyone on this team this year...but Foles made a terrible throw. Cook tried to sit down and Foles threw the ball straight to the DB. Even if Cook kept running, that ball was getting picked. Foles threw it straight at the CB.

That's one of those plays where you live to play another down. Cook had two guys on him and a third defender (the guy who picked it off) sitting where Foles threw the ball. It was a horrendous decision.

As I said before, both players deserve blame. But ultimately, Foles chose to force that ball into coverage.

No, Foles was not to blame for the red zone INTs. The first was DOUBLE tipped for an INT. That's a throw we freaking go wow, amazing it was so tight, if it isn't barely tipped, or the tipped ball is caught. It was forced, but that INT was bad luck. 90% of the time it's a TD or falls to the turf. Just like our INT on Rodgers from the batted ball, no one will tell Rodgers to not throw that ball and no one wants Fole not to.

Get out of here. We weren't watching the same game if you want to blame anyone else for those red-zone picks.

Kendricks was OPEN. Foles threw it behind him which allowed the defender to tip the ball. That's what led to the pick. That is 100% on Foles. If he puts the ball where it's supposed ot be, it's a TD or a drop by Kendricks. He is at fault for an inaccurate pass.

I will tell Foles every single damn time not to throw the ball behind a player in the red-zone and allow the defender that he BEAT to get his hands on the ball.

The second was with 28 seconds left, down by 14, pocket collapsing just as it had ALL game...what do you do? Of course you throw the ball no matter what. Lose or throw? Lose or throw? Lose or throw? Then TA falls down. If he DOESN'T throw that ball, THEN he sucks. Lose or throw?

The pocket wasn't collapsing. All four of GB's rushers were picked up and being blocked. Brown was being bullrushed backwards but his man was still engaged. Foles had time. He panicked. I don't blame him for panicking after the beating he took. I do blame him for doing a poor job of reading the coverage. He predetermined his throw. If he had read the coverage, he could have hit Bailey who might have scored. Instead, he decided from the get go that he was going to Austin and ignored the defender jamming Bailey off the LOS then dropping underneath Austin's route.

Yes, it speaks volumes about their faith in the o-line. Can you imagine that Gurley explodes and Foles is still blasted by a pass rush like that? Play after play after play getting pounded? GO WATCH AGAIN and see how many times Foles keeps us in this game by taking hits, taking sacks and throwing it away. COUNT THEM. Then tell me again he was terrible.

He was terrible. You're arguing for mitigation. "Yea, Foles played horribly...but the OL is at fault."

No, they're both at fault. Foles didn't manage the game well. And that falls on him. I'd have not complained about his performance if the guy had not produced much but kept the ball out of GB's hands. He failed to do that.

You can't think of many Foles produced? COUNT the dropped balls and consider down and field position.

No, I can't. I can think of a number of plays that he blew. Can't think of many plays that he produced.

There is NO QB that has ever played the game that plays well under these circumstances. None. Name one and I will give you examples of it not being true. "I can't think of many Foles produced prior to Stedman's catch." NO crap! Because he CAUGHT IT!

I'm not asking for him to play well. I'm asking for him not to hand the game to Green Bay. You're missing that point.

And give the whining about drops a rest. There were maybe 5 drops (and that's being gracious) in this game. Foles went 11/30.

The difference wasn't just that the ball was caught...it was that the ball was accurately placed. If Foles had done that all game...or even in just the 4-5 plays that really mattered where he had time to make the throw and had an open WR...we win that game. Unfortunately, he didn't do it until it was too little too late.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Is that acceptable to you, though? That Foles has to have everything go right for him to be competent.

Look, I get that the guy isn't Aaron Rodgers but just once, I'd like to have a QB that can overcome some of the issues around him. The rest of the offense shouldn't have to be perfect for our QB to play competent football.

Yesterday, I wouldn't have blamed Foles a bit if he had a poor game. If the guy went 11/30 for 140 yards. Fine. He was being pounded into the dirt all day. As long as he didn't turn the ball over constantly and give the other team points. I could deal with him throwing a pick or fumbling the ball. But if you're getting hit like that and it's just not there, manage the game. Play smart. Our defense is awesome. Our running game is awesome. DON'T BE A HERO. But Foles didn't do that. He made a bunch of ill advised decision and cost us a lot of points.

Frankly, I'd have happily taken Captain Checkdown (Alex Smith) yesterday. At least he would have understood when to eat the ball and live to play another down. The Rams don't need a hero at QB...they need a guy who can protect the ball.

I'd love it if we got a hero...but Foles isn't that guy. At least not right now, he isn't.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love Jrry because he backs his positions up. He ain't backing down. OK bro. :pillowfight:

4 interceptions including two in the red-zone and one pick six. Less than 100 yards passing until the final minute of the game.

Rodgers, at home, the best QB in the NFL, with NFL records of no INTs at home. We INT him TWICE and FF. That's HUGE! How did we do it? We gave zero fucks about pro bowl him, their pro bowl o line, or pro bowl Lacy. We put him under pressure as well as we could. It CAUSED his issues.

Foles, away, not the best QB in the NFL, with many NFL records but on a new team, new OL, new OC, and depending on Cook. He gets his ass slammed to the ground over and over and over and over and over.

He has one more TO than the best QB in football with far worse circumstances. One TO more. Imagine if we hit, pressured, and sacked AR as many times as Foles was... what would it look like? Foles was a hero that game.

INTs? One Cook stops and blows a pick 6, one is a double tip carnival INT, and one is 28 seconds left down 2 TDs. How quickly we forget his past performances.

Less than 100 yards CAUGHT under the worst possible circumstances, not less than 100 that SHOULD HAVE been caught. Lord knows his passing yards if drives aren't killed by dropped balls. If drives aren't killed by drops, Foles may have had a monster day even with getting drilled every play, we will never know because key passes and TD throws were DROPPED.

Even if he could catch his own passes, he wouldn't have delivered it accurately. Most of the drives weren't killed by the pass catchers. They were killed by a combination of the OL and Foles. Yes, the protection sucked. But Foles had opportunities to overcome it and he failed.

I'm not criticizing Foles for getting sacked or making inaccurate throws when being hit. I'm criticizing Foles for blowing the few opportunities we did have when he had time.

When you have Britt streaking open down the field, get the freaking ball to him. When you have Kendricks running open in the end-zone, get the freaking ball to him. If they drop it, then you can complain. But get them the freaking ball.

Fair. I didn't see that at all. IF Foles had both protection and open receivers, than that would be on him. I didn't see that at all the first 2 viewings, but I will watch again.

Cook has pissed me off more than anyone on this team this year...but Foles made a terrible throw. Cook tried to sit down and Foles threw the ball straight to the DB. Even if Cook kept running, that ball was getting picked. Foles threw it straight at the CB.

That's one of those plays where you live to play another down. Cook had two guys on him and a third defender (the guy who picked it off) sitting where Foles threw the ball. It was a horrendous decision.

As I said before, both players deserve blame. But ultimately, Foles chose to force that ball into coverage.

You and I have no idea how that play was designed BUT Foles threw to where he thought Cook would be, leading him, and if Cook had kept going, it was his to get, and given their track records, until I hear different, Cook stopped on his route. Foles is way smarter than Cook from everything I know about them.

Get out of here. We weren't watching the same game if you want to blame anyone else for those red-zone picks.

Kendricks was OPEN. Foles threw it behind him which allowed the defender to tip the ball. That's what led to the pick. That is 100% on Foles. If he puts the ball where it's supposed ot be, it's a TD or a drop by Kendricks. He is at fault for an inaccurate pass.

I will tell Foles every single damn time not to throw the ball behind a player in the red-zone and allow the defender that he BEAT to get his hands on the ball.

Foles threw the ball straight at him while under pressure. 90% of the time, that's not an INT. A DOUBLE TIP circus catch is what it is. It happens. Kendricks was FAR from being wide open, it was a tight throw that failed. I will search for you admonishing his tight throws to TA that gave us the win in AZ, pretty sure I won't find them.

The pocket wasn't collapsing. All four of GB's rushers were picked up and being blocked. Brown was being bullrushed backwards but his man was still engaged. Foles had time. He panicked. I don't blame him for panicking after the beating he took. I do blame him for doing a poor job of reading the coverage. He predetermined his throw. If he had read the coverage, he could have hit Bailey who might have scored. Instead, he decided from the get go that he was going to Austin and ignored the defender jamming Bailey off the LOS then dropping underneath Austin's route.

Do you know what collapsing means? The entire line was being pushed towards Foles. He either throws or he doesn't.

Does he have a first read he may have to go with no matter what? Sure. And he did, and he fell.

I swear to god, are we going to talk about throwing to the spot and live with it or throwing to the statue and live with it? I will vote spot every single day and live with the stopped routes, players falling, and INTs. When Quick gets on line, every big passing play will be throwing a WR open.

He was terrible. You're arguing for mitigation. "Yea, Foles played horribly...but the OL is at fault."

No, they're both at fault. Foles didn't manage the game well. And that falls on him. I'd have not complained about his performance if the guy had not produced much but kept the ball out of GB's hands. He failed to do that.

Mitigation? Mitigation? You attribute the o play to Foles and argue mitigation? You attribute Cooks pick six to Foles and argue mitigation? You think he should take the sack down 14 points with 28 seconds left and no timeouts to mitigation? Dude, NO QB that EVER played the game survives and prospers in those circumstances, REWATCH the game and WATCH Foles. He is under 100% pressure and STILL delivers. You or I would be in the IR with what he took.

No, I can't. I can think of a number of plays that he blew. Can't think of many plays that he produced.

I can't either, they were dropped or he was being body slammed.

I'm not asking for him to play well. I'm asking for him not to hand the game to Green Bay. You're missing that point.

And give the whining about drops a rest. There were maybe 5 drops (and that's being gracious) in this game. Foles went 11/30.

The difference wasn't just that the ball was caught...it was that the ball was accurately placed. If Foles had done that all game...or even in just the 4-5 plays that really mattered where he had time to make the throw and had an open WR...we win that game. Unfortunately, he didn't do it until it was too little too late.

So not correct. I don't even know what to say. A QB can't throw from his back, he can't catch his own pass, he is not superman, and he will make bad throws. They all do. Did he pass poorly when he had opportunities? Yes, so did Rodgers, they both suck I guess.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
@jrry32

You come see me if the o-line improves and drops stop and tell me Foles sucks. I will bow down to you if he does. I will hand pick and sign an "I'm Sorry" card and mail it to you. I will make every local relative apologize to you in writing in that card for my arrogance.

I will arrogantly make THEM apologize for my arrogance. Including 5 in laws. That's worth something. :sneaky:

I want 2.5 seconds before contact and a 5% or lower drop rate. That's it.

What are you putting up? I like booze and whores, but whatever.

Last edited:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
There was a lot of blame to go around as every unit but the RB sucked on offense.

But was Foles bad? Absolutely he was awful. Do I blame him for the bad play, sure. But in an overall sense I don't blame him. The seeds of this first part of the season were planted before he got here. Its very telling that only a rookie RB's huge effort in the last two games has saved this offensive coaching staff from looking completely embarrassed. Year 4 and 3/4s of the offensive players have underperformed. That goes beyond the QB in an overall sense. That's not venting, or being negative just to be negative, but it's been a fact IMO. Somehow Fisher is going to have to get players like Cook straightened out in the bye so we can challenge for a playoff spot this year.