Can't be good-Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Christ if this ends up being bad I'm going to start smoking waaaaaaay earlier than I thought today...

I can't take this emotional roller coaster.

VARam

I fear he's out for the season. This is a nightmare. The Rams can't afford to have another losing season if they want to win back the St. Louis fanbase...what's left of it anyway.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He apparently was walking around in the locker room, so if it's torn it might only be partially. Extremely hard for anyone to walk around on a fully torn ACL apparently, though not impossible. What a partial tear means for the diagnosis and recovery I don't know though.
I walked with no sign of limp with a fully torn ACL the repair process for full and partial tears along with subsequent rehab is the same I believe. I am nearly certain of this.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is just a bunch of conjecture. Why even post it? It has no basis in fact.

Schefter isn't a nobody trying to get a story. As stated above, he is rarely wrong. That why I post it.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
People saying you cannot walk on a torn ACL, you cannot be further from the truth.

I tore my ACL (badly), and after a few minutes I was able to walk on it fine and drive 2 hours back to St. Louis that night. The ACL isn't responsible for helping you walk. Now if you told me he was skipping off the field sideways then I'd say that's a good sign he's ok.

My knee was diagnosed as NOT torn on initial inspection. Surgeons and trainers can usually tell that the ligament is gone by just twisting your lower leg side to side and pulling it out. Most cases this is true, but I can attest it is not always conclusive.

I was not concerned last night. I'm very concerned now.

TexRamFan

Rookie
Why the hate on Hill? He might not be starter material, but last night he was making plays, reading defenses and adjusting the offense accordingly. Not easy to find a qb with as much experience or knowledge as Hill at the moment.
Agreed. The exact reason they got Hill was for a dreadful scenario like this. IF Bradford is out for the year, Hill can step in direct the O. I believe this team is built to win by managing the clock, the ball, and by getting after it on D. Yes, Bradford added another dimension to that equation with his ability to stretch the field, but all is not lost just yet.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If Bradford is done, I'd rather have Hill, Davis, or Gilbert be our starter over Sanchez. OK, maybe not Gilbert...

I really don't want Sanchez... at all.

ViperLjs

Rookie
"Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 2m
Just back from Cleveland, as @adamschefter mentioned earlier, there is some concern at Rams Park that Bradford has more than a hyper-extended knee and that there could be ACL damage and more surgery. Fisher news conference at 5:30 p.m."

hA538EEAB

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
People saying you cannot walk on a torn ACL, you cannot be further from the truth.

I tore my ACL (badly), and after a few minutes I was able to walk on it fine and drive 2 hours back to St. Louis that night. The ACL isn't responsible for helping you walk. Now if you told me he was skipping off the field sideways then I'd say that's a good sign he's ok.

My knee was diagnosed as NOT torn on initial inspection. Surgeons and trainers can usually tell that the ligament is gone by just twisting your lower leg side to side and pulling it out. Most cases this is true, but I can attest it is not always conclusive.

I was not concerned last night. I'm very concerned now.
My bad, I was just repeating what I was told by like 3 people.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
5:30 cannot get here soon enough. This waiting is frustrating to say the least.

ViperLjs

Rookie
5:30 cannot get here soon enough. This waiting is frustrating to say the least.
I'm not looking forward to it at all, because the chances that this is going to be worst case scenario are really, really high at this point.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm not looking forward to it at all, because the chances that this is going to be worst case scenario are really, really high at this point.

I rather know regardless, not knowing and all the speculation is to much.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tim Tebow..rested, tanned, and ready....

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Let's try to look on the bright side in case the news is bad:

This offence is built to run the ball and our defence should be among the best in the league. The QB doesn't have a say in any of that. We would still have a good chance at a winning season

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
Random tweet from Robert Quinn:
@DepressingComic: Dear God, I may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now but I just wanted to say I trust you and I love you.

This isn't working towards a happy Sunday... :-(