Can't be good-Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that I would rather have crunchy glass, ground into both eyes than for us to give up draft picks for Sanchez....Shaun Hill can lead this team..If we have to get a new franchise QB, that would be a 2015 Draft thing

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We will rally around Shaun Hill and we will play good football.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Random tweet from Robert Quinn:
@DepressingComic: Dear God, I may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now but I just wanted to say I trust you and I love you.

This isn't working towards a happy Sunday... :-(

That's all I need to know, Bradford's hurt and we have no one to fill his shoes. We must have to find another way.

I want KW back... but it won't happen.

Austin Davis did show a ton of progress, let's hope he's ready to be the primary back up to Hill.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I think that I would rather have crunchy glass, ground into both eyes than for us to give up draft picks for Sanchez....Shaun Hill can lead this team

Except for the glass part, I agree. Though Hill doesn't have the arm strength he seems to have the accuracy. Please no Sanchez....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My biggest concern with a QB change will be the comfort level with the system (only time gives this) and his connection with our young receivers especially Quick do to his familiarity with Bradford and disconnect with clemens last year

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe the Rams purposely leaked a lie to discredit Schefter?

Let's hope.

I like Hill as a backup. Not a starter for the season. :mad:

ViperLjs

Rookie
Except for the glass part, I agree. Though Hill doesn't have the arm strength he seems to have the accuracy. Please no Sanchez....

I wouldn't be too concerned about Sanchez. They're going to live or die with Hill if it comes to that.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Deja vu Back in 99 we lost our starter and rallied behind kw13. Wow what a year. Bring in tebow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe the Rams purposely leaked a lie to get back at Schefter?
Except J.T. just said the same thing. Plus, I don't think Fisher cares enough about Schefter to get back at him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ViperLjs

Rookie
Deja vu Back in 99 we lost our starter and rallied behind kw13. Wow what a year. Bring in tebow.

cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jim Thomas @jthom1 · 23m
. . . .hyper-extended knee and that there could be ACL damage and more surgery. Fisher news conference at 5:30 p.m.
Jim Thomas @jthom1 · 24m
Just back from Cleveland, as @adamschefter mentioned earlier, there is some concern at Rams Park that Bradford has more than a . . .
So if I'm reading that right, he doesn't know either. There *could be* ACL damage and more surgery?
Well, yeah, that's one possibility.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Wow, this is bad. If he's out for season, I think it might have been his last time as a ram :/

we all feel bad and negative at the moment but imagine how Sam feels right now, seriously hoping it's just a sprain and he'll be able to play some part in the season.. No one deserves it, especially a genuwine nice guy like Sam