Bruce Arians: We’ll be dressing in 49ers locker room this time next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

desertdawg

UDFA
2 COY awards in 3 years on two different teams, led us to our best record since Jesus walked the earth, don't hate on the kangol, appreciate the kangol. Just be happy we aren't up in the beginning of the draft with you guys, we know how you like your early draft picks, good thing it's mandatory the players have to play there once they are selected. If the Rams keep sucking, I expect a draft dodging trend to begin, yall are like Vietnam, no one wants to go there. :) There is a pecking order here, you guys get to clown teams like the redskins, which you guys seem to forget at times, you did it well BTW, one of the best taunts in NFL recent years. We get to say we are nearly there, going 9-1 when the roster was banged up gives us this right os passage, passing you guys like you are broke down on the side of the freeway. Have you seen the freeways in Vietnam? You guys should get scooters.

desertdawg

UDFA
Good coaches don't draft in the top 10 over and over. I think Arians got hired a year after Fisher, we haven't sniffed that top 10 in two years... wait, that's how long he has been coaching here. :)

desertdawg

UDFA
Cardinals have half the talent of Rams nothing to worry about in 2015 when playing the cardinals
1/2 the talent would suggest we have a coach that is twice as good as yours... correct? How on earth could we spank you while our QBs were dropping like your record every year?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
@desertdawg

Nice playoff performance hahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahhahshhh

Can't wait to wreck your dreams next year and next year not just your 1st string and 2nd string QB's but poor Ryan Lindley too

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
2 COY awards in 3 years on two different teams, led us to our best record since Jesus walked the earth, don't hate on the kangol, appreciate the kangol. Just be happy we aren't up in the beginning of the draft with you guys, we know how you like your early draft picks, good thing it's mandatory the players have to play there once they are selected. If the Rams keep sucking, I expect a draft dodging trend to begin, yall are like Vietnam, no one wants to go there. :) There is a pecking order here, you guys get to clown teams like the redskins, which you guys seem to forget at times, you did it well BTW, one of the best taunts in NFL recent years. We get to say we are nearly there, going 9-1 when the roster was banged up gives us this right os passage, passing you guys like you are broke down on the side of the freeway. Have you seen the freeways in Vietnam? You guys should get scooters.

arians.jpg

desertdawg

UDFA
@desertdawg

Nice playoff performance hahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahhahshhh

Can't wait to wreck your dreams next year and next year not just your 1st string and 2nd string QB's but poor Ryan Lindley too

Go take sleep now desert boy
Hahahahhashhaah
Yeah I won't post pics of your QB going down, it's stopped you guys from having a good chance.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Arians hasn't lost to the lambs since September of 2013, his first game as head coach here. The lambs won by 3 after our FG kicker missed numerous FGs, and that kicker is gone now. Since then we are undefeated, since then Arians has scored 97 points on the lambs with back up QBs, shutting down your minute of credibility this year was the best.
454301.jpg

I do recall Arians winning home field advantage and going deep into the playoffs - oh, wait, no he didn't
The Rams destroyed your quarterbacks and ruined your season

It's okay, we know you are still stinging from losing Palmer and Stanton to the Rams defense

We feel for you

desertdawg

UDFA
I do recall Arians winning home field advantage and going deep into the playoffs - oh, wait, no he didn't
The Rams destroyed your quarterbacks and ruined your season

It's okay, we know you are still stinging from losing Palmer and Stanton to the Rams defense

We feel for you
To tell you the truth, I'm hoping the real members on this board are just laughing at my stuff and watching, or are busy in their day to day/ weekend. I don't feel you represent the fanbase well, I'm kind of above your pay grade on this back and forth stuff. But hey you tried.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
To tell you the truth, I'm hoping the real members on this board are just laughing at my stuff and watching, or are busy in their day to day/ weekend. I don't feel you represent the fanbase well, I'm kind of above your pay grade on this back and forth stuff. But hey you tried.

Hey man, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you

desertdawg

UDFA
Current score, Arians vs Fisher (Cards vs Rams) is 97-57, let that soak in. Keep in mind you guys scored 27 points in the first meeting, Arians first game.

desertdawg

UDFA
The game you guys scored 27 points in, that was our first game with Bowles as our new DC, implementing a new system. In the 3 games since you have scored a total of 30 points, and we are keeping our current defensive system.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
@desertdawg Idk if you watched our match-ups this year, but the Cards didn't necessarily win convincingly. Your offense scored 29 points on us in our two meetings this year, a testament to our D. Your defense was able to take advantage of our sub-par back up QBs and still barely squeak by in your 2 wins.

Matter a fact, you better hope Bradford isn't healthy because your Cards are 0-3 vs Bradford in the Fisher era. 3-0 vs Rams back ups (y).

Its great that Bruce can get his guys to overachieve, but its not going to be a winning formula in the long run. The Rams and Hawks have the superior talent in this division and it will be put on display in 2015. Your D isn't enough to sustain this 10+ win team year in and year out. Palmer isn't anything special. Ellington is made of glass. Fitz is overpaid, dead weight who will be cut. Floyd and Brown are decent. Veldeer is solid. That ain't enough.

Do you really think your QB carousel will be improved much from your playoff disaster in Carolina? 2 QBs coming off torn ACLs, one of the worst QBs in NFL history (Lindley), and an athlete (Thomas).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, I'm still waiting for some bigger game.
454323.jpg
I'd still tread lightly there puppy. You may think u are all that with a whopping 2 winning seasons in a row but we''re not impressed.

Remember. You are on a site where most will give you the benefit of the doubt until your schtick becomes just boring arrogance.

Fans of other teams are welcome but certainly won't stay long by simply being an Ass.