Bruce Arians: We’ll be dressing in 49ers locker room this time next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Would I trade Fisher for Arians?

Yeah, I don't know. He's losing his defensive coordinator and we're getting a new offensive coordinator. I'd like to see how it goes after this season before honestly answering that question.
I don't think I would. He was 5-5 with his backup QBs. Not much better than we were with ours.
They've had their DC for 4 years. We had ours for 1.
They had Fitzgerald. We have Britt.

Cardncub

Rookie
Nice class Rams fans that are wishing injury on opposing players. I thought you were better than that. Are you really going to stoop to the level of 9er & Seacock fans? Seriously? It's not all of you but there is a few. Celebrating the fact the Palmer & Stanton got hurt playing the Rams. Even though both injuries came without contact or after the fact & were fluke injuries. SMH. Shame on you.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Nice class Rams fans that are wishing injury on opposing players. I thought you were better than that. Are you really going to stoop to the level of 9er & Seacock fans? Seriously? It's not all of you but there is a few. Celebrating the fact the Palmer & Stanton got hurt playing the Rams. Even though both injuries came without contact or after the fact & were fluke injuries. SMH. Shame on you.
Yeah well, fuck your mother.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Something about your coach brings it our of Rams fans. You know, "we're in the playoffs and some teams are always 8-8". Nothing like rubbing noses in it I guess.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@Cardncub , if you're going to come in here representing a division rival and a HC that the majority of this fanbase can't stand and bring this idea that we should "Let it go" you're going to be justifiably met with some nastyness. I hope you realize that.

Same thing applies to my thread on your board(in the smack shack) addressed to Mr Bruce Arians several weeks ago. I got blasted(naturally) but not once did i reply to, or call out anyone there. I stated my rant on that classless turd HC of yours and left it at that. I took the backlash and walked away.

I think it's YOU who needs to let it go, unless you enjoy getting stoned and flogged in here. Just something to think about.

Cardncub

Rookie
@Cardncub , if you're going to come in here representing a division rival and a HC that the majority of this fanbase can't stand and bring this idea that we should "Let it go" you're going to be justifiably met with some nastyness. I hope you realize that.

Same thing applies to my thread on your board(in the smack shack) addressed to Mr Bruce Arians several weeks ago. I got blasted(naturally) but not once did i reply to, or call out anyone there. I stated my rant on that classless turd HC of yours and left it at that. I took the backlash and walked away.

I think it's YOU who needs to let it go, unless you enjoy getting stoned and flogged in here. Just something to think about.

You never once condoned injuring an opposing player in that thread. Big difference. IMO that is over the line & everyone here knows it. I can take ribbing of the team & coach. It's the injury thing that's a big no no & you know it. It's a freaking game for crap sake & some of you guys take it like they shot your dog. I'm done with this & won't post on this issue again.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He opted not to go to Arizona too far away from home.
Bruce Arians: Location led Dick LeBeau away from Arizona Cardinals
s
eemed like a perfect fit.

Virtually from the moment Dick LeBeau left the Pittsburgh Steelers, many thought he would end up in Arizona with the Cardinals.

After all, his familiarity and comfort with Bruce Arians was well known, and that the Cardinals needed a defensive coordinator -- or at least a defensive-minded coach -- to replace Todd Bowles created an ideal opening.

At one point there was even a report saying he was "working to seal a deal" to become Arizona's linebackers coach.

But alas, the coaching veteran and NFL Hall of Famer decided not to join the Cardinals, and when asked what went wrong, Arians said it came down to the one thing the team could not change: location.

"It's just a little too far from the family," Arians told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Friday. "I think when we first started talking he was very excited. He was still hurt from what happened, so he was obviously excited.

"I knew the longer it went and the more he thought about it -- although coming out here and playing golf every day is pretty good for him, and coaching a little ball -- but it just got to be a little bit to far from his family."

LeBeau is an Ohio native who has been with the Steelers since 2004. His previous stops included Philadelphia, Green Bay, Cincinnati and Buffalo, so Arizona easily would have been the furthest west he had ever gone.

http://arizonasports.com/40/1803526...n-led-Dick-LeBeau-away-from-Arizona-Cardinals
OK - there's the POS Arians' version of the story. I call bullshit. Too far from home in the NFL? Right.

As far as the supposed gloating about injuries... I don't really see us wishing ill will on the injured players so much as associating this ass hat's comments after the game to his being pissed off about the Rams somehow causing those injuries. They were dick comments and Arians can go fuck himself for them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Probably a little over the top.
It was, but at this point a Cards fan entering a thread like this and calling out members here(for whatever reason) has to expect to get flamed hard.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was, but at this point a Cards fan entering a thread like this and calling out members here(for whatever reason) has to expect to get flamed hard.
I agree and that is why I said "a little". But Cardncub has come on here before and we have always shown respect to opposing fans as long as it was reciprocated. I just thought the comment was a bit more than necessary. Go fuck yourself? Sure. But leave his mother out of it. :cool:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I fucked her
giphy.gif

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

The Rams are hell on your starting QBs for some reason.

Even Kolb got hurt two years back playing against us.

But think of it this way, if not for a hard hit on Matt Leinart, Warner would have never got back in and took you guys to the promised land.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You never once condoned injuring an opposing player in that thread. Big difference. IMO that is over the line & everyone here knows it. I can take ribbing of the team & coach. It's the injury thing that's a big no no & you know it. It's a freaking game for crap sake & some of you guys take it like they shot your dog. I'm done with this & won't post on this issue again.

Works for me. Adios babycakes. :effemine:

iced

It's a shame both those players got hurt - that being said, I wouldn't be preaching about class at fans after how your head coach has conducted himself after those games when those players were injured