Bruce Arians: We’ll be dressing in 49ers locker room this time next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

desertdawg

UDFA
I'd still tread lightly there puppy. You may think u are all that with a whopping 2 winning seasons in a row but we''re not impressed.

Remember. You are on a site where most will give you the benefit of the doubt until your schtick becomes just boring arrogance.

Fans of other teams are welcome but certainly won't stay long by simply being an Ass.
If you got the ban power and want to use it than so be it. If not, STFU and start posting

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Desertdawg swallowed too much of that Arians swag juice tonight. That stuff will will make you brave.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm all for having fun with other team fans but don't challenge me to ban u. It just makes it too much fun not to. It's only a temp ban. Maybe he figures it out in two weeks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm all for having fun with other team fans but don't challenge me to ban u. It just makes it too much fun not to. It's only a temp ban. Maybe he figures it out in two weeks.
Desertdawg comes up in here like Ike Clanton...
200.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To tell you the truth, I'm hoping the real members on this board are just laughing at my stuff and watching, or are busy in their day to day/ weekend. I don't feel you represent the fanbase well, I'm kind of above your pay grade on this back and forth stuff. But hey you tried.
qXgX7p7.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty funny. So someone found it necessary to post a thread ragging on us about having a thread about them? Irony anyone?