Bruce Arians: We’ll be dressing in 49ers locker room this time next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Arians is doing all the feeding from the looks of it.

Two seasons.
Lots of regular season victories, beating his chest, running his mouth, crapping on other teams... and yet the wait is still on for his team to win a playoff game.

He's a turd with a stupid hat.

Hope you're right, but he's only had one playoff game opportunity.

ram007

Starter
Cardinals have half the talent of Rams nothing to worry about in 2015 when playing the cardinals

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I like it when coaches/players make silly promises.

dream team.jpg

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
They won't have a QB after they play the Rams defense next season.

I'm about tired of Arians' fat, douchey mouth.

They didn't in 2014. We left em with Ryan Lindley after disposing of Palmer & Stanton. That's why he was so salty after their 12-6 "win" on TNF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They didn't in 2014. We left em with Ryan Lindley after disposing of Palmer & Stanton. That's why he was so salty after their 12-6 "win" on TNF

I realize that brother, and it didn't work out too well in the playoffs for him did it?

Anyway. Tired of his mouth. Really hope we get the OC position filled with the right guy so this team will finally hit on all cylinders for more than a game or two.

Best way to shut em up, by kickin their @$$es.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I realize that brother, and it didn't work out too well in the playoffs for him did it?

Anyway. Tired of his mouth. Really hope we get the OC position filled with the right guy so this team will finally hit on all cylinders for more than a game or two.

Best way to shut em up, by kickin their @$$es.
:cheers:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Where did LeBeau go? I thought he was headed to Arizona. I think he is washed up. The Steelers don't often get rid of people that have anything left.

He opted not to go to Arizona too far away from home.
Bruce Arians: Location led Dick LeBeau away from Arizona Cardinals
seemed like a perfect fit.

Virtually from the moment Dick LeBeau left the Pittsburgh Steelers, many thought he would end up in Arizona with the Cardinals.

After all, his familiarity and comfort with Bruce Arians was well known, and that the Cardinals needed a defensive coordinator -- or at least a defensive-minded coach -- to replace Todd Bowles created an ideal opening.

At one point there was even a report saying he was "working to seal a deal" to become Arizona's linebackers coach.

But alas, the coaching veteran and NFL Hall of Famer decided not to join the Cardinals, and when asked what went wrong, Arians said it came down to the one thing the team could not change: location.

"It's just a little too far from the family," Arians told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM Friday. "I think when we first started talking he was very excited. He was still hurt from what happened, so he was obviously excited.

"I knew the longer it went and the more he thought about it -- although coming out here and playing golf every day is pretty good for him, and coaching a little ball -- but it just got to be a little bit to far from his family."

LeBeau is an Ohio native who has been with the Steelers since 2004. His previous stops included Philadelphia, Green Bay, Cincinnati and Buffalo, so Arizona easily would have been the furthest west he had ever gone.

http://arizonasports.com/40/1803526...n-led-Dick-LeBeau-away-from-Arizona-Cardinals

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Arrogance is one thing, but bulletin board material is another. Don't think the other teams in the division will be making certain this won't happen. You can make these statements within the confines of the locker room, but making it public is insane. He is going to look like a complete ass, as if hasn't already, once the cardinals fail again. I'm also willing to bet the media won't remind him of his "prediction" once he falls flat on his face! :sneaky:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
All his douchebaggery aside, It'll be very interesting how successful his team is without Todd Bowles' defense carrying them.
I totally agree with this. That plays second in my mind to how the Rams fare from their OC replacement and what identity the offense finally takes on.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Arians is one cocky and confident HC, that's for sure.

Not a single politically correct bone in his entire body.

Certainly not everybody's cup of tea.

But you know what?

I don't care.

Remember Buddy Ryan and Ray Malavasi? Just to name a couple off the top of my head. I kinda miss their moxie, frankly.

I'll say this. I would swap Fisher for Arians in a heartbeat. Absolute no brainer to me. I would even pay the Cards the salary differential. Lol.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like confidence but this whole bold statement/arrogance thing is getting old. It almost feels like it's becoming a culture thing in the NFL. Really a turn off as a long time fan to be honest.

rams1991

UDFA
Arians is doing all the feeding from the looks of it.

Two seasons.
Lots of regular season victories, beating his chest, running his mouth, crapping on other teams... and yet the wait is still on for his team to win a playoff game.

He's a turd with a stupid hat.

Well said sir. And now they lost their stud defensive coordinator

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The arrogance doesn't bother me, and I respect his success. What really bothers me is the way he stands on the sideline crying about every call that doesn't go his way.

I'll say again, that dude makes Harbaugh look like a stand up guy. Would I trade Fisher for Arians?

Yeah, I don't know. He's losing his defensive coordinator and we're getting a new offensive coordinator. I'd like to see how it goes after this season before honestly answering that question.