Britt McHenry WOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm no saint, but I can't say I've ever done anything remotely like that.

Comes with not thinking you're a better human being or worth more than someone else because of your job or where you live. Nothing wrong with living in a trailer. You do what you have to do.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"I'm in the news, sweetheart, I will f***ing sue this place"

Welp, now you're BOTH in da news "sweetheart". Honestly, I am sure there were some shitty comments made by the girl behind the counter. I have dealt with plenty of tow company types in my life, and they are generally one rung above gypsies as far as I am concerned. However, it was HOW Brit(tch) confronted her that annoys me. She sounded like every shallow, spoon fed, stuck up baby door that I have ever known going all the way back to HS. GRADUATE SWEETHEART!!! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Between Britt's insulting barrage for someone doing her job, and Josina Anderson discussing Michael Sam's showering habits, when he got cut from the RAMS, the "4-letter" network can kiss my a$$. Where do they come up with these people?
This is what happens when you try to fill 24 hours of the day with one subject (sports).

Throw some fierce competition in the mix and you get networks who hire people to create controversy to get more viewership.

Same with the 24 hour news networks.

Just comes with the territory these days... I refuse to watch that channel... have for many years... although I really do enjoy 30-on-30 (but they get recorded).

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I was pulled over by the police for a broken headlight in February and was arrested because I had a warrant in another county for failure to appear in court. Long story short, it was for a different person with the same name (different middle initial) and the police department lazily pulled up my name and said "yep that's him." During the whole process I did not lose my cool once and I had to drive all over the place to have the situation resolved. If I can go through that shit without berating someone then surely Britt fucking McHenry can act civilized toward the front desk worker at a tow yard.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I think a lot of people are over reacting to be honest. At the same point, I would never talk to anyone like she talked to that lady. For me I would just want my car back so I would be respectful, mostly because I don't want my car ruined lol.

Fact of the matter is (atleast the video I seen) I could not hear what the attendant was saying and it was a two way conversation. The video just kept printing everything McHenry was saying, so it was hard to see what was being said back to her.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My take on this...

That ESPN "pretty face" has very low self-esteem and is extremely insecure. Her personal attacks on this attendant make that clear to me.

Athos

Legend
And she's going to be the commentator/reporter for the Rams on ESPN's draft coverage.. lol

Not anymore I imagine.

Sad fact is, at least at MU, there are/were shit-tons of talentless, secretly rude and fucked up female journalism students from my experience. Really super fake ones.

Way too many of these jokers get by on a cute laugh and a pretty face, and don't really know what the fuck they're even reporting on.

“do you know who I am?”

Really? Definitely a baby door. Sorry princess, most people in the country who watch ESPN probably don't know who you are. Because they don't care.

Honestly though, she sounds like Faux News material. Bet they snatch her up to join their massive pool of deluded, brain dead, blonde bimbos who spout nonsense 24/7.

Seriously, people who launch into tirades, verbally slaughtering people they don't even know pisses me off.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
There's a point where the other customer next to McHenry seems to respond to something the towing company employee says. The reaction suggests that the employee has said something that wasn't entirely innocent herself.

Then again this other lady might also be pee'd off about having her own car towed.

Having said that as soon as the do you know who I am type stuff comes out, I lose all sympathy. This lady clearly has no self awareness as she is only in her job cus of the way she looks. Give it a few years for the looks to deteriorate and she'll be off espn and doing a normal job herself (hopefully at a towing company)

V3

Hall of Fame
ESPN has more drama than the Maury Show. It would be nice if they trim the fat.
I think ESPN likes it that way. Unless you're into the NBA, how else are people going to hear about ESPN? Other than the occasional NFL or Cardinals game on it, I really don't even watch it anymore.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I this B.I.T.C.H! Worked for me, I'd Fire her ass, for publicly embarrassing the Company! to say she's PATHETIC is a massive understatement!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You should read what she actually said

I did. Just thought (and still do), that the vitriol leveled at her was a bit over the top.
I get that she's a self-centered bitch, but the hatred directed at her didn't fit the crime.

BTW - I admire everyone that's never regretted doing anything due to having lost your temper.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of people agree with her too look! http://www.yelp.com/biz/advanced-towing-arlington?sort_by=date_desc

I would ignore the reviews for today though.

I will vouch for the reviews being the truth. They do have a habit of towing anyone and everyone for the hell of it. They got me last week for having a half hour lunch in a 1 hour parking lot because "I left the shopping center" by going to a restaurant in the parking lot? That being said, I certainly opted to not be an ass when picking up my car.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I get that she's a self-centered bitch, but the hatred directed at her didn't fit the crime.

I understand why so many have that reaction to her tirade. It was very telling. She showed her true colors, which were so much different than the fake ones she loves to portray. She thinks she is something special because she is on TV and that somehow makes her better than someone else. She judges people based on her own life. She is shallow and probably had her ass kissed her whole life because she was pretty and acted nice to the right people. A lot of people have trouble with fake people and seeing it to this degree is shocking.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was pulled over by the police for a broken headlight in February and was arrested because I had a warrant in another county for failure to appear in court. Long story short, it was for a different person with the same name (different middle initial) and the police department lazily pulled up my name and said "yep that's him." During the whole process I did not lose my cool once and I had to drive all over the place to have the situation resolved. If I can go through that crap without berating someone then surely Britt freaking McHenry can act civilized toward the front desk worker at a tow yard.

Funny, I got arrested by LAX TSA and held for about 19 hours without a phone call before an FBI agent stopped by, and within about 2 minutes of him getting there he had me released and asking me not to go public. The entire time I just kind of sat there bored. I was arrested for "having a weapon" and they saw it was the final leg of my trip that originated from the middle east.

Of course when the FBI finally shows up (they weren't even told I was there for quite some time) he sees a soldier, in uniform, in the jail, and the "deadly weapon" is the pin from his purple heart as he just arrived for leave from Iraq. Needless to say he was not happy.

That's what happens when you stick morons with some authority.

I didn't bitch, didn't yell, just kind of waited. Of course I asked them why I was there, and they didn't tell me, so what else was there for me to do? Throwing a fit doesn't help, and while I could easily have targeted those TSA employees, what's the point?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Really? Definitely a baby door

Seriously, people who launch into tirades, verbally slaughtering people they don't even know pisses me off.

Comical cause you don't know this chick but just slaughtered her yourself

You called his gal a baby door..,,
irony a little thick?

Athos

Legend
Comical cause you don't know this chick but just slaughtered her yourself

You called his gal a baby door..,,
irony a little thick?

I reserve the right to call out ugly personalities for what they are. And that's exactly what she made herself out to be.