Britt McHenry WOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm sorry, but the amount of hypocrisy in this last statement is baffling.

I have to agree with that completely. As a female who wants to get into the writing profession, I completely agree with that.

Memento

Name
Jemma
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/source-espn-reporter-britt-mchenry-200100450.html

There's two sides to every story... and while ESPN's Britt McHenry might not be able to talk about her now viral Easter Sunday towing experience thanks to a week-long suspension, another source is speaking up.
McHenry was suspended for a week after surveillance video of her berating a towing company employee went public, but a source tells ET that the women in the video also provoked the Washington D.C.-based sports reporter during the April 5 incident.
In the video that has since gone viral, McHenry is seen making comments about the women's lack of education, having no teeth as well as her weight.
"Do you feel good about your job?" she asks at one point. "So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, 'cause I have a brain and you don't?"
PHOTOS: 8 Celeb Feuds That Just Won't Die
However, according to a source, the Advanced Towing employee was "rude, dismissive and taunting," and the tape released is "highly edited" to show only McHenry in an unflattering light. For example, her dig to "lose some weight, baby girl" was allegedly a response to the employee telling her to "fix your roots."
McHenry did tweet about the incident on April 6, writing in a now-deleted post, "Just got towed after eating dinner at an establishment in Arlington. How corrupt is Advanced Towing?"
Advanced Towing Company, LLC currently has an F rating from the Better Business Bureau and there have been 40 complaints to the BBB about the company in the last three years. The company also made negative headlines earlier this month, when an Arlington father said his car -- with his two children inside -- were nearly towed away during a recent trip to a local CVS when an Advanced Towing driver didn't see the children initially.
Still, the source says McHenry suggested that she go back to Arlington and offer an apology, but was advised not to by ESPN, as it might only "fuel the situation." The source also claims Advance Towing has been "shopping the tape around," and even approached ESPN before the video went viral.
McHenry apologized for her actions on Thursday on Twitter.
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things," she tweeted. "As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."

In that case, I'd like to call both of them bitches.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Except one is a single mother of 3...not exactly the dream life little miss dangerous lives.

Except both of them were in the wrong. Both of them were taking shots at the other.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Can't stand hoes like this, man. Makes my blood boil. And people say there's no reason to hit a woman. There are a million reasons, we just chose not to bc it's not a fight. This birch deserved to knocked right the F out.

there is no reason for a man to hit a women.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Except both of them were in the wrong. Both of them were taking shots at the other.

Seriously...the "you know who I am card" kinda makes 'Little
Miss Dangerous" indefensible in my meaningless book.

C'est la vie - each and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Seriously...the "you know who I am card" kinda makes 'Little
Miss Dangerous" indefensible in my meaningless book.

C'est la vie - each and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

They're both indefensible. Neither of them acted like adults.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Okay, I'll bite

Just how do you know what the "clerk" said...do you have something concrete?

If so, please state your source.

Look at Boston Ram's post on the fourth page, the one I quoted.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Look at Boston Ram's post on the fourth page, the one I quoted.

Aw hell, I made a post too... on the 4th page

Still looking for "concrete" (and mind you, I really, really hate impound yards, but... the person at the counter is not the owner)

Little Miss Dangerous knew (ask Les) she was being filmed...perhaps she wasn't "100%" :rolleyes:

Being an "educated" woman...she could have accounted for herself a little better

Did she really let denti challenged $11.00 a hr "clerk" get the best of her?

C'mon now(y)

Memento

Name
Jemma
Aw hell, I made a post too... on the 4th page

Still looking for "concrete" (and mind you, I really, really hate impound yards, but... the person at the counter is not the owner)

Little Miss Dangerous knew (ask Les) she was being filmed...perhaps she wasn't "100%" :rolleyes:

Being an "educated" woman...she could have accounted for herself a little better

Did she really let denti challenged $11.00 a hr "clerk" get the best of her?

C'mon now(y)

Yes, she did let the clerk get the best of her. Neither of them should have done what they did.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You know what they say about those wild, crazy types right fellas? Hey, she said what she said, goes back to my post on A. Hernandez, while he's the extreme, why can't you just turn the other cheek? Life is good, a towing ticket isn't gonna kill ya like it would me...But I can't lie, I've done much worse...And to a tow person who I caught hitching my ride up...When I picked it up, jackets were missing...all kind of stuff thrown around..yeah, LA is like that...no excuse, but I'm not gonna hang her for being pissed. Don't park in the red, pay your warrant...and if you're a TV personality, shut your pie hole on camera...
She's a nice looker though, I kinda like ESPN's new talent...
britt-mchenry-19.jpg

britt-mchenry-1.jpg

insert your own jokes about mic's below....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
"Bubble-headed bleach blonde comes on at 5"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Getting angry and shooting back isn't the problem that I have with it all. I don't like the 'I am on TV' crap. I am someone you are not type of stuff is what is revealing about her personality. Like I said before I have known women with that attitude and I cant stand them. If that is the way she really is and wants a profession on Television and to build a fan base inside and outside of the business she either best change or hide that ugliness.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Launching into a tirade, verbally slaughtering someone you don't know (baby door, braindead, blonde bimbo, deluded, talentless, fucked up, etc.), and then immediately afterwards claiming they can't stand when people launch into a tirade, verbally slaughtering someone they don't know?

That's the very definition of hyprocrisy.

As for my opinion on the matter, honestly I had never even heard of this chick before so I'm not going to pretend to know what kind of person she is based on one argument that oddly enough we haven't even been able to hear the other end of. Or what is it, we should hold McHenry to a higher standard than the Advanced Towing employee (which, also oddly enough has gotten terrible reviews and complaints on yelp for customer service and employees with bad attitudes) because she's on tv? Isn't that just reinforcing the ideal at the root of the issue in which people think that she think she's more important than the average person?

Sorry to play devil's advocate here, but somebody has to.

Okay now I understand what you mean. I didn't read all of the posts before yours.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Saying a women deserves to be knocked right the fuck out and actually doing it are two different things. I think the girl I knew deserved to be knocked out but unless I could find a woman willing to do so for me I wasn't about to do it.......but she still deserved.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Saying a women deserves to be knocked right the freak out and actually doing it are two different things. I think the girl I knew deserved to be knocked out but unless I could find a woman willing to do so for me I wasn't about to do it.......but she still deserved.
I'm not saying it's right, but I understand. :sneaky:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I thought there would be more pics in this thread by now.

Thx goes to LA Champ.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Britt McHenry acts like she's a popular celebrity and I have never even heard of her before now.
I guess her personality matches her appearance: hot shit.

Really makes me mad when I hear people talk badly about someone's job. Some people actually want to be truck drivers, or fast food workers, or what have you. They study hard and take courses or job training so they can live their dream and take pride in it, and the amount of crap they have to deal with is way too high. And then this biotch makes fun of her appearance?

FIRE BRITT MCHENRY