Britt McHenry WOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Have you guys seen the video of her claiming her car from the lot it was taken to after it was towed?

Good grief I cannot believe ESPN only suspended her for a week, she should be terminated and publicly shamed on the internet for that shit.

And she did most of the shit AFTER she was told she was on cam and looked right at the camera!!!!!

What an arrogant baby door.

http://deadspin.com/is-this-espn-reporter-britt-mchenry-berating-a-parking-1698248529

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a bitch. And the worst part of it all is her "apology":
In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

Being a decent human being isn't taking the "high road". This woman didn't take a crap on your car. She works for a towing company. You can be respectful towards another human being doing their job. I hate towing companies as much as the next person but they have a job and they have to do that job. Being decent or, at minimum, not a horrendous douchebag towards them when you're getting your car out isn't taking the high road...it's doing what the vast majority of people are capable of and expected to do. Meeting society's expectations for your behavior isn't taking the high road. Learn what that phrase means.

It bothers me that she thinks not being a bitchy diva is taking the high road. Just tells you who she actually is as a person.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What a fucking bitch. Maybe she should switch jobs with the towing company representative for, oh, let's say a year. Personally, I'd love seeing someone like the towing lady (who had every right to fucking clock that bitch) instead of Britt McHenry.

A55VA6

Legend
And she's going to be the commentator/reporter for the Rams on ESPN's draft coverage.. lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

She looks better without all that makeup and blow wave hair. Unfortunately she is a horrible person which can never be covered up.

jjab360

Legend
If this is something that upsets you, I think you guys have expectations set to an unrealistic standard. Pretty much anybody says some regrettable things when they're PO'd cause their car got towed.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
She must get suspended/fired nobody, pretty or not gets a pass on that. Please don't condone this ESPN.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If this is something that upsets you, I think you guys have expectations set to an unrealistic standard. Pretty much anybody says some regrettable things when they're PO'd cause their car got towed.
For me it is not at all about expectations. I am looking at it from a completely different angle. It is all about accountability and your place in the eyes of the public in terms of the media outlet you represent. I assure you that she has some contractual responsibilities that she agreed to with her agent that address her off camera behavior.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
What skillet was she talking about that she has? Sleeping with your bosses to get on TV doesn't count. The only reason she's on there is because she's a walking pair of tits. Obviously isn't on there for her brain.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Between Britt's insulting barrage for someone doing her job, and Josina Anderson discussing Michael Sam's showering habits, when he got cut from the RAMS, the "4-letter" network can kiss my a$$. Where do they come up with these people?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think she should wonder whether her degree, education or sports knowledge got her that job...NO, it did not...She got that job for one reason...Guys get a hard-on when she is on camera...A one-week suspension is far too lenient IMO...What a condescending, self-centered bitch...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't blame her for being pissed at being towed, especially if it was a scam but berate the towing company, not the employee. The lady in the little glass cage probably has to listen to disgruntled people all day/night long and doesn't need the personal attacks to boot. Shame on the little ESPN drama queen who probably has never had a job that didn't involve her smiling for the camera.

fearsomefour

Legend
Pretty funny.
She "represents" her company when in public I suppose. This would be the only reason she should be canned....if she should be or not, who knows?
I don't care personally.
The "do you know who I am" card is pathetic.