Britt McHenry WOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If this is something that upsets you, I think you guys have expectations set to an unrealistic standard. Pretty much anybody says some regrettable things when they're PO'd cause their car got towed.

I don't buy it. Maybe you say some bad stuff about the Tow Company, but she purposefully tried to demean someone trying to do her job....It was a vicious personal attack and only "apologized" because she was on camera, and her boss probably made it a condition of continued employment with ESPN.....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Jesus guys - let's put the stones down.
Every one of you righteous types has done the same thing at one time in your life.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't know who Britt is, but I agree that mistreating the towing company employee is improper, unless of course the employee provoked Britt. That would be called throwing gas on a fire.

Either way though, an inordinate amount of rage in nearly every instance exposes one for The out of control, over privileged, self centered and spoiled bitch they are. Britt would not have been in this situation if she had obeyed the rules in the first place. It is her own fault, man up.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Every one of you righteous types has done the same thing at one time in your life.

I wouldn't be so presumptuous to say that I know that anyone here has done this, because Most people that I know personally wouldn't.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I hope she doesn't cover hockey.

Mike-Ricci.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Its pretty pathetic. Part of being a professional is knowing that wherever you are, whoever you are with and whenever you think no one is watching, you are still representing your profession, your firm or whoever it is you work for. It comes with being in the public eye. She knows this because she made a point of it saying "Don't you know who I am? I'm on tv".

Sure, there are some jobs where a job is just a job, and what you do in your private life should have no bearing on whether you lose it or not - but hers is not one of them and if she doesn't like that scrutiny then don't go into tv.

I get this - and I agree. There are times when you're tired, stressed etc and you snap and say stuff you shouldn't do. But its still a mistake and just a moments reflection on your responsibilities would have reminded her of that - as I say if you want a job where you can do whatever you want in you're private life choose another one. Be a hedge fund manager, or a stockbroker. They don't care in finance as long as you make it rain. But speaking personally - not only would I have been fired if this video had me in it and came to light, I might have been suspended from working within my field for longer than a week....it just comes with the territory.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
This isn't about being a professional or not. It's about being a human being.

That chick is a vampire.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I found the most well put comment about this episode actually came from PFT. They said something to the point that we should all start thinking we're being filmed when we're interacting with anyone. It's becoming that type of society now. Cameras film us, emails and texts can be saved, phone calls can easily be recorded, tweets, snapchats, instagrams can be screen captured. Welcome to the new world - play nice.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have never went to a business, and picked apart the wage earner across the table....
1. "do you know who I am"...nope, never used this.
2. Put down someone and their life..inferring they are a loser, living in a trailer
3. Personal appearance and weight..teeth. education...Hammering someone that needs a job
and knows they are being watched on camera and can't beat yur @ss because they (might}
have people that rely on them..Just chickensh.t by the reporter

No, I just don't think I'm being hypocritical here. I HAVE told someone that I felt sorry them (Because the jobs sucked so bad), but I really felt that way..This reporter really only felt contempt....

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Nope, even if I'm really pissed off I might not be able to fake the good mood, but I don't snap. There have been times I've been so angry at a place that my girlfriend went to go fix issues for me, but that was more due to other circumstances. Even when I'm hot headed, I know not to go and just attack random people. I get a small dose of that from work (typically when you're around firearms, people don't exactly look to get into a shouting match with you), but I hear the crap my girlfriend has to go through, no thank you.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nope. Not once.

I've certainly gotten angry and said some things I wish I hadn't to family and close friends before but I've never done anything like what she did in public. And I'd never do something like that to a person in customer service unless they did something REALLY heinous.

Actually, I'd never do anything like that at all. If they did something heinous, I'd blow up at them but I wouldn't start boasting about how much better I am. I'm just not that type of person.

If this is something that upsets you, I think you guys have expectations set to an unrealistic standard. Pretty much anybody says some regrettable things when they're PO'd cause their car got towed.

Not to another person. I might curse them to myself when I am by myself but not in public to an employee.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Actually no, I haven't ever gotten vile to that extent to ANY employee trying to do their job...Her bitch (if she had a legitimate one) should have been with the company...Do you really think something was said by the woman behind the glass that would make her ridiculous demeaning comments OK ??? Did she irritate the diva on camera ??? I'm on the side of civility on this one, but I'm old and things were quite different when I grew up...And no, not all the things were better than today, certainly...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I'm no saint, but I can't say I've ever done anything remotely like that.

FRO

Legend
What is the difference between what she said and what someone like Donald Sterling said. I can't believe she only got a week. I may be in the minority, but I believe this is as low as making a racist comment. Both show ignorance and lack of class. Although it may not take high level skill and intelligence being a two truck driver does take some skill and intelligence. I wouldn't know how to hook up a car and do what they do. It's not like working on tv is brain surgery either. ESPN is full of people who think their crap doesn't stink. I hate that network.