Brawl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is the Rams' squad catching heat from some fans in here? If that's your stance that's fine, but when you've got 100+ players from two teams out on the field i'm not sure how one can simply watch a few clips and say the Rams lost their cool, or the Rams took cheap shots, or the Rams acted like children out there today. If that's your take then just about EVERYONE on the field lost their cool including the Dallas squad. It's not like the Cowboys were huddled up quietly and the entire Rams team counted 1...2...3...GO! and sucker punched their entire team.

Geezus fellas. It was a brawl. Shit happens.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This all too common with this team, they need to channel that fire somewhere else. Like idk, football.

Didn't the Cowboys fight the Raiders last season like this?

Then the Cowboys had that thing with their own fans last season?

Also the Cowboys this year?

Seems like there is one common factor here.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure if anyone would admit they're hurt after this type of brawl. Nobody wants to come across as gotten beat up. WouldnGurley did was flat out dumb. Love the guy but come on.

fearsomefour

Legend
Why is the Rams' squad catching heat from some fans in here? If that's your stance that's fine, but when you've got 100+ players from two teams out on the field i'm not sure how one can simply watch a few clips and say the Rams lost their cool, or the Rams took cheap shots, or the Rams acted like children out there today. If that's your take then just about EVERYONE on the field lost their cool including the Dallas squad. It's not like the Cowboys were huddled up quietly and the entire Rams team counted 1...2...3...GO! and sucker punched their entire team.

Geezus fellas. It was a brawl. crap happens.
Its not a biggie. It happens. Im not giving any Ram players crap, but, Sims was cheap at the end. But no one was really trying to hurt anyone, no one else went into another guys knees or anything.
THANK THE HEAVENS SAFFOLD WAS NOT PRACTICING.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm just sick of us getting into chippy little 3rd grade fights that have negative affects on our team.

Carolina fight 2012 - Chris Long ejected/loss
Seattle fight 2013 - Langford ejected/loss
New York Giants fight 2014 - Hayes ejected/loss
Today's fight - lost rest of today's practice

I mean, come on this childish b.s. has to stop.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its not a biggie. It happens. Im not giving any Ram players crap, but, Sims was cheap at the end. But no one was really trying to hurt anyone, no one else went into another guys knees or anything.
THANK THE HEAVENS SAFFOLD WAS NOT PRACTICING.
Or Bradford. Oh wait...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm just sick of us getting into chippy little 3rd grade fights that have negative affects on our team.

Carolina fight 2012 - Chris Long ejected/loss
Seattle fight 2013 - Langford ejected/loss
New York Giants fight 2014 - Hayes ejected/loss
Today's fight - lost rest of today's practice

I mean, come on this childish b.s. has to stop.
You got seven other losses to explain then, clearly not our only issue.

It's training camp, ish happens

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of what I saw seemed pretty evenly chippy, but right as things are calming down at one point Eugene Sims flies in and blindsides the crap out of someone. Not cool.

well from where sims was standing he saw #83 and some other clown double teaming washington. so he came in and took a well deserved shot on #83.

once a brawl starts there is no right and wrong. you see someone attack your boy you go to help him. tit for tat.

even gurley couldn't help himself. but i bet all the guys love him even more now.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

and again it's not like they were stabbing other people like in real fights. this was purely push and shove. except for the beautiful shot on dez, who forgot to put on his helmet.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I witnessed the brawl, and it was freaking awesome. Took a video, don't know how to post it but anyway it was crazy.

wmc540

Pro Bowler

and again it's not like they were stabbing other people like in real fights. this was purely push and shove. except for the beautiful shot on dez, who forgot to put on his helmet.

I wouldn't say that stabbing people should be considered a "real fight"

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't say that stabbing people should be considered a "real fight"

real or not, that's what happens. some clown will always pull out a knife in an all in brawl.

not that i've been in one. but you always hear about stabbings in brawls on the news.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
real or not, that's what happens. some clown will always pull out a knife in an all in brawl.

not that i've been in one. but you always hear about stabbings in brawls on the news.

I know what you meant. Just giving you a hard time. It's more sad than anything, but true.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel

Take it from someone who's been in a few brawls this is exactly what happens.You don't care who you hit so long its someone on the other side.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I say they needed something like this to bring them closer together.There about to go on a make or break season and they need to be able to trust each other.Its a very young team so something like this will have an effect on them.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram taking us to task:

I haven't made any comments about this incident up till now so I'm not defending myself but while I agree with your main thrust here, I don't care what went on that we weren't privy to, a cheap shot is a cheap shot. Boys will be boys doesn't hack it when it comes to that kind of stuff. Just saying.

I should add that I didn't actually see any cheap shots but I spent about 5 seconds total looking at brawl footage so....

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolute handbags, they should all hang their heads in shame.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I just worry that it shows it is easy to get in their heads. OBJ did it last year, now it looks like the Boys did it this year...SS probably has already placed calls to both asking what really sets us off...

We all know how it goes the instigator generally walks away with the smile and the retaliator walks back 15yrds....teams will use that against you if they can.