Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
Screw you guys, I'm done! I just had a huge bonfire with all my Rams gear and am no longer a fan of this failing franchise. From now on I'm a Jacksonville Jaguar fan and you can start calling me the "Grrrrrrr Machine". Nice knowing you all and see you next week!

p.s. Tim Tebow vs. Bradford who wins?
Oh man... you didn't crack open the 151 rum this time, did you? :hellzno:

moklerman

Warner-phile
The Rammer said:
Screw you guys, I'm done! I just had a huge bonfire with all my Rams gear and am no longer a fan of this failing franchise. From now on I'm a Jacksonville Jaguar fan and you can start calling me the "Grrrrrrr Machine". Nice knowing you all and see you next week!

I assume you're joking but speaking of the Jaguars, the Rams are well on their way to making their uniforms so bad that I can't watch them.

Would someone please post a pic showing the POS throwbacks they gave the legends to wear tonight? I mean, they were worse than some Taiwanese knockoffs. If that's what the throwbacks look like on the field this year I'm going to blow a gasket.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
The Rammer said:

Oh man... you didn't crack open the 151 rum this time, did you? :hellzno:

Nah. Me and him got into the Everclear. :cheese:

Iron Lion

Starter
moklerman said:
Would someone please post a pic showing the POS throwbacks they gave the legends to wear tonight? I mean, they were worse than some Taiwanese knockoffs. If that's what the throwbacks look like on the field this year I'm going to blow a gasket.

4BlzS.jpg

4BlAb.jpg

ausmurp

Starter
Somebody said it, but I think we should throw a few million $ at Martz. He was a coach way ahead of his time, basically a spread offense pass first OC when the NFL was mostly run first or balanced offensively. Martz was a great OC, and I think he'd work out very well in the NFL today. He'd be yelling at Bradford so bad, screaming at him, like he did to Warner, he'd FORCE Bradford to be good lol. I loved Martz.

Time to fire Schotten-hymen (please look up hymen if you don't know what it means). BRING BACK MARTZ!

moklerman

Warner-phile
Thanks Iron Lion. I think. :)

Those jerseys piss me off. They've drifted so far away from what the actual '73-'99 uniforms looked like I don't know why they bother calling them throwbacks. Isn't the whole point of a throwback to look like they did when they wore them?

With all I've seen from Nike I know I don't like their design team but more importantly to me, someone with the Rams actually approved those abortions.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sam got pummeled 2 games in a row, with very little time in between. He had a bad game. This offensive line is horrible, our once upon a time Pro Bowlers are nowhere close to playing at that level. Our receivers are still dropping way too many passes.

I'd like to see anybody perform well behind this line, this offense, this running game. Good luck. And how about starting at about your 10 yard line almost every time.

Sam had a BAD game, and I expect a lot more if we can't figure some shit out. I still stand behind him. He is the best QB on our roster....QB1, and he has my FULL support.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
moklerman said:
But that's the problem, Fisher and Schottenheimer aren't going to change their stripes. It's Spagnuolo and Shurmur all over again. This team needs to be running the spread and stretching the field and instead, they're running 1 yard dive plays and 5 yard hooks.

Bad coaching is to not adapt to your personnel and that's exactly what they haven't done.

I'm not giving up on Sam Bradford.

But this here, I am in alignment with.

Week in, week out, these guys drive the car right off the cliff. Next week, they'll drive it off the cliff again. It's INSANE!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
He is the best QB on our roster....QB1, and he has my FULL support.
Mine as well. If he's not the guy, then he's not the guy. I have no intention of running him out of town like so many other banshees though. Bradford is a quality dude who was run through the gauntlet his first couple of years. I have zero bad things to say about him.

sent via Tapatalk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
DR RAM said:
Mine as well. If he's not the guy, then he's not the guy. I have no intention of running him out of town like so many other banshees though. Bradford is a quality dude who was run through the gauntlet his first couple of years. I have zero bad things to say about him.

sent via Tapatalk.

As long as Sam dons the horns, he will always have my support. He just doesn't have my confidence anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

sent via Tapatalk.

As long as Sam dons the horns, he will always have my support. He just doesn't have my confidence anymore.
That's too bad. I'm sure he'll get it back (from you) though.

duckhunter

Starter
Over the years we've discussed everything there is about Bradford and it's just not happening. I believe snead and Demitroff have got to be at least thinking of going a different way IN SPITE OF WHAT IS LEAKED IN THE MEDIA. $25M next year for an iffy, maybe broken QB.

If you remember his last year at OU he played poorly the first few games and then was injured for the rest of the year. His only work out in pajamas before the draft was like 96% completions and the media went berserk, putting pressure on Billy to draft him #1. I watched about all his games in college and his freshman year was the best. He wowed me. He hasn't looked like that since. . .

It's a difficult situation. We make excuses for poor team play but Bradford hasn't shown a Wow factor really. The OLine is pathetic and the main problem. Do they try to put lipstick on this situation one more time? Do they continue to blow smoke up peoples arses (yes that is what I think of all the coaches since Martz)? Do they draft some inside Oline talent? Like previous years, a lot of questions?

moklerman

Warner-phile
duckhunter said:
Over the years we've discussed everything there is about Bradford and it's just not happening. I believe snead and Demitroff have got to be at least thinking of going a different way IN SPITE OF WHAT IS LEAKED IN THE MEDIA. $25M next year for an iffy, maybe broken QB.

If you remember his last year at OU he played poorly the first few games and then was injured for the rest of the year. His only work out in pajamas before the draft was like 96% completions and the media went berserk, putting pressure on Billy to draft him #1. I watched about all his games in college and his freshman year was the best. He wowed me. He hasn't looked like that since. . .

It's a difficult situation. We make excuses for poor team play but Bradford hasn't shown a Wow factor really. The OLine is pathetic and the main problem. Do they try to put lipstick on this situation one more time? Do they continue to blow smoke up peoples arses (yes that is what I think of all the coaches since Martz)? Do they draft some inside Oline talent? Like previous years, a lot of questions?
A bonafide WR would be a nice start. I'd like to see Bradford with a true #1 WR for a year just to see what happens. Givens and Austin look to be good complimentary guys and Pettis is a nice #4 and Cook may be a good pass catching TE but I'd like to see Bradford with a Reggie Wayne type. Not a freak like Calvin or Larry but a true, professional, WR.

duckhunter

Starter
moklerman said:
duckhunter said:

A bonafide WR would be a nice start. I'd like to see Bradford with a true #1 WR for a year just to see what happens. Givens and Austin look to be good complimentary guys and Pettis is a nice #4 and Cook may be a good pass catching TE but I'd like to see Bradford with a Reggie Wayne type. Not a freak like Calvin or Larry but a true, professional, WR.

Problem is they need to make a decision on Bradford next year and not see what he can do with a true #1.

Not many rookie WRs make an immediate impact their first year. Julio Jones and a few others have recently. May need to pay big bucks for a FA. Don't think they will. IMO, Marqise Lee seems to be the only one capable of making an immediate impact next year. There are other interesting talented candidates that will take some seasoning.

I've always thought the best way to help Bradford is a good running game and protection. Well, we're weak on both accounts. Cincy pretty much straightened out their line in two years, we're still putzing around.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Side note, a friend of mine, Niner fan spoke to me and said Sam looks lost out there, like it was his first game, very much like Alex Smith in his first years. Like Alex, you just don't know what Sam we get game to game. The AZ and Atlanta games, he was amazing! Dallas & San Fran, not so good. Are our receivers really that bad? Maybe. I saw a breakdown though on a play by the NFL talking heads and Sam missed seeing an open receiver, which will happen, but they insisted Sam has to make that pass and not hold onto the ball so long. Sam has talent, it just may be middle of the road and not top 10. We got him receivers this off-season and it still isn't helping that much. I hope the OC can turn it around and utilze the weapons we have to the fullest.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here is a photo of the infamous "miss" by Sam to Pettis.

When you read people's comments you'd think he was passing without pressure in a clean pocket. This photo shows otherwise.

5244f7bd2c4d9.preview-620.jpg

iced

CGI_Ram said:
Here is a photo of the infamous "miss" by Sam to Pettis.

When you read people's comments you'd think he was passing without pressure in a clean pocket. This photo shows otherwise.

5244f7bd2c4d9.preview-620.jpg

Pettis was supposed to run a courner route and never went back to the corner

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
duckhunter said:

When I, Angry Ram was a freshman @ OU, Sam was a sophomore. He won the Heisman thereafter.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
X said:
He needs to be in the gun 24/7, and he needs control of the plays. We're not doing anything with him that caters to his strengths. He's supposed to be one of the smarter QBs out there right now, and we're piping in crappy plays to him through his helmet. freak that. Let him take the reigns and THEN we can see if he's up to the challenge.

The above ....This is where I am at with Sam

duckhunter

Starter
Angry Ram said:
duckhunter said:

When I, Angry Ram was a freshman @ OU, Sam was a sophomore. He won the Heisman thereafter.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't he and OU melt down in the bowl game his sophomore year? I'm still a little ticked about that game. I had higher expectations that he didn't meet. It was a big game and he fell short.

IMO, his freshman year, he looked like a QB wanting to tear the league up with or without help from other members of his team. He made plays, last minute drives often and played extremely well under pressure.