Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

moklerman said:
X said:
I still think this is knee-jerk reaction to a bad game. This loss and poor offensive outing isn't solely on Bradford by any stretch of the imagination. Did he have a good game? Oh hell no. But I'm gonna need to see more than a bad game or two in 4 games before I cash in my chips.

He needs to be in the gun 24/7, and he needs control of the plays. We're not doing anything with him that caters to his strengths. He's supposed to be one of the smarter QBs out there right now, and we're piping in crappy plays to him through his helmet. freak that. Let him take the reigns and THEN we can see if he's up to the challenge.

Please, folks. Don't get jaded so quickly. You really might live to regret it if he goes off this season, and some of you are way too smart to paint yourselves into a corner. I recommend staying completely objective on a game-by-game basis. But that's just me.
But that's the problem, Fisher and Schottenheimer aren't going to change their stripes. It's Spagnuolo and Shurmur all over again. This team needs to be running the spread and stretching the field and instead, they're running 1 yard dive plays and 5 yard hooks.

Bad coaching is to not adapt to your personnel and that's exactly what they haven't done.

Between giving up last week and being a total embarrassment this week, I'm 99.9% done with Fisher. If he makes some changes I'll reevaluate but I didn't like him in Tennessee and I haven't really seen much since he's been with the Rams that's changed anything. I had high hopes that he could turn things around for the Rams but it really looks like he just took advantage of a last place schedule last year.

okay i agree with everything here but last place schedule - just like this year, it was 4th toughest by winning percentage...going into the season...

Are you guys kidding me? There is no defending Bradford! He stares down every receiver there is. Good QBs do a lot more with a lot less. We went into this year and told each other it would be Bradford's last chance to shine. He hasn't shined.

A55VA6

Legend
WestsideRamsfan said:
Are you guys kidding me? There is no defending Bradford! He stares down every receiver there is. Good QBs do a lot more with a lot less. We went into this year and told each other it would be Bradford's last chance to shine. He hasn't shined.
Yep.

A55VA6 said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
Yep.

Every year, we say it's Bradford's chance to shine and he fails. I'm not giving him 6 years to show us he's great. I'm over it. On to the next one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WestsideRamsfan said:
Shone. :ww:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Pho Kadat said:
HometownBoy said:
Saint Louis Rams: Where stellar QBs go to die since 2003.

This would imply that Bulger was a stellar QB, or that we've had anything resembling a stellar QB in that time.
He made the pro bowl.

Lesson

Oh, really?
moklerman said:
But that's the problem, Fisher and Schottenheimer aren't going to change their stripes. It's Spagnuolo and Shurmur all over again. This team needs to be running the spread and stretching the field and instead, they're running 1 yard dive plays and 5 yard hooks.

Bad coaching is to not adapt to your personnel and that's exactly what they haven't done.

Between giving up last week and being a total embarrassment this week, I'm 99.9% done with Fisher. If he makes some changes I'll reevaluate but I didn't like him in Tennessee and I haven't really seen much since he's been with the Rams that's changed anything. I had high hopes that he could turn things around for the Rams but it really looks like he just took advantage of a last place schedule last year.

Spags did change his stripes-or attempted to- once Shurmur left by hiring McDaniels. Change isn't always good.

From what I understand from an article, I believe by Bernie Mikalsz, Schottenheimer and Fisher tore up the entire game plan during the bye week before playing SF.

As for the schedule, last season's schedule was a Top 5 schedule when it was all said and done based off of win percentage and this season's schedule was a Top 5 schedule based off of 2012 records and win percentages.

X said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
Shone. :ww:

In 21st-century writing, however, the distinction is increasingly fuzzy, and shined is often used where shone would be the traditional inflection. Just sayin.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Pho Kadat said:
HometownBoy said:

This would imply that Bulger was a stellar QB, or that we've had anything resembling a stellar QB in that time.
4 Seasons of 3000+ yards and 20 TDs, one 4000 yards. Elected to the Pro Bowl.

Don't see how anybody says Bulger wasn't good before the team fell apart except if they're just blinding themselves to what he did.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
HometownBoy said:
Pho Kadat said:
HometownBoy said:

4 Seasons of 3000+ yards and 20 TDs, one 4000 yards. Elected to the Pro Bowl.

Don't see how anybody says Bulger wasn't good before the team fell apart except if they're just blinding themselves to what he did.

Next you'll be telling me Daute Culpepper was elite. Holt & Bruce made Bulger. He didn't have that "IT" factor, he didn't have any fire, its all the things we're saying about Bradford now. Bulger had no audibles except for the QB sneak and he just threw to spots and hoped one of his elite-level WRs was there. "Best under-thrown deep ball in the league." That's what I remember.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm begging everyone now.

Please don't let your frustrations dictate your interactions with each other.

The very LAST thing we need right now is a goddamn Bulger debate. :?!:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:

I lost it when I read the last line. :lol:

It's so bad that I can laugh at it...you know things are bad when we start having the Bulger debate pop up again.

What's next...Shack Harris vs. Pat Haden?

moklerman

Warner-phile
jrry32 said:
X said:

It's so bad that I can laugh at it...you know things are bad when we start having the Bulger debate pop up again.

Now if you'd brought up Jaworski vs. Harris in the playoffs...I'd be ready to rumble!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fucking miserable tonight along with others.

The past two games. No exaggeration, I'm about ready to move on. He had time on several throws tonight that he missed and shit his ass on for no reason.

I'd like to see anyone else on the team turn their head and point though, cause they've all sucked fucking terrible.

fearsomefour

Legend
moklerman said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

Now if you'd brought up Jaworski vs. Harris in the playoffs...I'd be ready to rumble!
Dieter Brock vs. air.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fearsomefour said:
moklerman said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

Dieter Brock vs. air.
Psh.

Chris Chandler vs Chris Miller.

fearsomefour

Legend
X said:
fearsomefour said:
moklerman said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

Dieter Brock vs. air.
Psh.

Chris Chandler vs Chris Miller.

Must have been a drag for Brock in the game plan meetings....so, Dieter we need you to hand off to 29 left then hand off to 29 right and if need be you can check to a sweep.

Haha, the two Chris', having an "injury off". Both had their moments for sure. Chris Miller was good in St. Louis actually. Just couldnt keep his noggin' from getting bashed around.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Screw you guys, I'm done! I just had a huge bonfire with all my Rams gear and am no longer a fan of this failing franchise. From now on I'm a Jacksonville Jaguar fan and you can start calling me the "Grrrrrrr Machine". Nice knowing you all and see you next week!

p.s. Tim Tebow vs. Bradford who wins?