BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dhaab

Rookie
Can't believe so many Rams fans are this angry about this trade, especially considering we don't even know yet what draft picks are involved. Considering that Bradford has played a grand total of 7 games in the past 2 years, and re-injured his knee after barely being hit last preseason, I would say this is a wonderful trade, regardless of what draft picks are involved. The infatuation with Sam Bradford by some of our fan base will never cease to amaze me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Titans wont trade for Bradford. Why would they?

And really what did the Eagles get? They got a guy who can be a very good Qb when healthy but that has become quite the rarity. The Rams were never going to pay Sam what he wanted so after this year he was a goner with no compensation. The Eagles get Sams crappy contract for this year and the Rams get cap space. I don't understand swapping firsts. I would be fine with sending them a second to make up for the cap.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You also get to see whick Nick Foles is for real, the one from 2013, or the one from 2014. Young quarterbacks can have inconsistencies. If he is Nicky Franchise, then the Rams are going to look pretty smart no matter what happens on the Eagles's end.

His bulk stats will deflate in our offense but I hope his efficiency stats will improve.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You also get to see whick Nick Foles is for real, the one from 2013, or the one from 2014. Young quarterbacks can have inconsistencies. If he is Nicky Franchise, then the Rams are going to look pretty smart no matter what happens on the Eagles's end.

But he's not. The best we can hope is that he's somewhere between 2013 and 2014. Because that 2013 season was an aberration. That all said, it's not Foles that's the issue. I'm not huge on him. It's the reported deal. Just seems TERRIBLE all around for the Rams.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
That's not a ringing endorsement. You phrase it like that, and the Iggles could be benching us over the barrel AND Snisher choosing poorly at #20.

Imagine THAT hell.
If you really think that trade has the potential to happen why do you think the Eagles would be capable of pulling it off but not us?
I just think we had too much invested at the QB and were facing having to re-up on that next year so when the call came we answered.
I'm ok with it like I said before, I can live with the deal and hope it gets better for us with the cap space we gained.