BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of you guys just need to relax a little bit. Especially until we know what the deal includes.

Let's just hang tight and support the team we love. If not, then find another squad. Some of us are in it for the long haul and life no matter what happens.

You can be a Rams fan and still express frustration with their decisions. I think we've all earned that right.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

giphy.gif

fancents86

Starter
Maybe we assumed that QB would be willing to help the team out by taking a paycut?
That's another good point. I was pretty disappointed to hear his unwillingness to take a pay cut. While I understand you always try to get the most of what you can. I like to see some humbleness out of people who understand what they're really worth.

dhaab

Rookie
But he's not. The best we can hope is that he's somewhere between 2013 and 2014. Because that 2013 season was an aberration. That all said, it's not Foles that's the issue. I'm not huge on him. It's the reported deal. Just seems TERRIBLE all around for the Rams.

How in the world do you know that Foles 2013 season was an aberration?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Some of you guys just need to relax a little bit. Especially until we know what the deal includes.

Let's just hang tight and support the team we love. If not, then find another squad. Some of us are in it for the long haul and life no matter what happens.

It's bound to happen when the franchise trades the most polarizing figure it has had in the past 5 years.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Let's not get carried away with the "Bradford picks the OC" part of all this. It was basically, Sam would you like in-house option A or in-house option B? Not that big of a deal.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we don't have to swap places in the 1st for them, I'm OK with this. Swap seconds or something and send them a conditional 2nd. I'd be fine with that.
Yes. Rams cannot give up a top 10 pick for Nick fucking Foles and a salary dump.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Exactly. Does any of our fan base who hate this trade actually realize this??
i thought about this. i wish i could somehow just go on an information lockdown until after the draft and FA. can't take this

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He is a more naturally suited for a west coast offense, drop back type of quarterback.

Hope so, his stats are eerily similar to Bradford's when he played in Andy Reid's WCO as a rookie.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
No first round swap:

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1
I'm told by Rams that Bradford-Foles trade does NOT involve swap of first-round picks. :cheers:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This is the most convoluted trade that I have ever seen: We're getting picks, then we're not getting picks, and now we are not even swapping firsts; are both the Eagles and the Rams intentionally screwing with us?

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
This is the most convoluted trade that I have ever seen: We're getting picks, then we're not getting picks, and now we are not even swapping firsts; are both the Eagles and the Rams intentionally screwing with us?
Once it's all said and done it will be Chris Givens to the Eagles for a conditional 6th rounder.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hey, the good news is that the Rams waited till 4:00pm before making any trades so wont be fined like 10 other teams will be.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah. It's just a bunch of reporters trying to get the real scoop and all of them failing in the process.
Welcome to the (mis)information age.