Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We'll do alright with Hill - but the story is going to be what if? Unfortunately that seems to have been the Sam Bradford story...what if?? Please to God let this be a false rumour and let Fish come out at 5:30 and say he's gonna be fine...otherwise the franchise is AGAIN set back another 5 years or so.

P.s - yeah I wouldn't mind if we tanked for Mariota.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How can you hate on anyone for trying to do their job? Schefter is a pro's pro. If Fisher and co. wanted to keep information from getting out, take care of your leaks inside your locker room instead of blaming the one guy whose job is to break disappointing news from reliable, verified sources?

Because Fisher called him out accurately for reporting on something that he did not know and they did not know.

I can hate on someone for spreading false rumors.

It's not the disappointing news that I'm pissed about. It's the good news that he reported yesterday. The worst part of all this is having hope and confidence going into today just to get crushed.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
I am seriously going to throw up.

This city cannot afford another fucking season like this.

This was the year to put fans back in the seat.

This was the year we were going to show everyone.

Now we are fucked, and sadly enough the best thing for the Rams is to tank this season so we can be assured of a top QB next draft.

It would actually be COUNTER productive to bring in Sanchez or Cousins. We'll win 3 or 4 more games with them and lose out on both the playoffs and the draft pick.

Those of you that know me know that I am forever the pathological optimist. I'm sorry, but there is no silver lining in this. Nothing in the world could have been worse than this for the Rams or St. Louis football.

Philly5

Rookie
That would really stink.

Can't speak for his competitive side, but Bradford should retire rather that get torn up in the NFL. Become a golfer. Two surgeries on same knee within a year is not good.

Fisher and Snead would need to do something. They need to win in the next year or two. If there is a QB they like, maybe give up a big pick? Mallett from Pats?

Not good for St Louis also.

Irish

Starter
We'll do alright with Hill - but the story is going to be what if? Unfortunately that seems to have been the Sam Bradford story...what if?? Please to God let this be a false rumour and let Fish come out at 5:30 and say he's gonna be fine...otherwise the franchise is AGAIN set back another 5 years or so.

Why do you say that? If recent history shows anything, its that you can be one young dynamic qb away from changing your teams fortunes forever.

We just need to find our Russell Wilson

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As bad as everyone feels right now, I'm betting you're feeling it worst considering how loudly you banged the drum for Bridgewater. This regime is on the hot seat now all things considered. They have to win somehow or they are just as guilty as the previous regime for not addressing the QB situation differently(better?).

I think we're all feeling pretty equally badly. I don't blame anyone for foreseeing something as unlikely as this happening.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
he better be we could have rg3 or any qb from this year if it wasn't for his birch ass.I hate him more than Osama bin laden right now
You hate him for blowing out his knee? That's kinda stupid.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I

Just

Can't

Believe

This

I know dude. I know. This sucks on so many levels, the least of which are the ones related to the way it changes our games this season.
The personal tragedy of it... so so sorry for Sam. And I'll be dammed if he didn't look great.
And so many damn fans just had their souls crushed. Damnit!

Irish

Starter
$3.5M of that has already been paid, and none of it is guaranteed. I think.
@flv knows more about this stuff than I do though. So I'll see what he thinks.

This is curious too. If you adjust the drop down menu at the top-right of the table.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/st-louis-rams

Don't NFL teams have a minimum salary cap they have to hit? How does losing, and possibly cutting, 10mil work to that end?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
well, F it. We can wax hopeful all we want....and I like Hill fine. I would not trade draft picks for some vet that may or may not be better than Hill (Sanchez). Hello 7-9.

Sanchez??!!!?
:eek:

On a different but related note, this might have been Sam's last game as a Ram.

I mean wasn't this the final year of his contract?
How do you extend a QB that can't stay healthy? -At least beyond one year?
If they franchise him, he eats your cap up.

I've been Sam's biggest supporter....and still am to a degree, but does it really matter how talented you are if you can't stay healthy enough to be on the field?

Bummer.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know dude. I know. This sucks on so many levels, the least of which are the ones related to the way it changes our games this season.
The personal tragedy of it... so so sorry for Sam. And I'll be dammed if he didn't look great.
And so many damn fans just had their souls crushed. Damnit!

Yep. Gotta suck to be him right now. In a fucking meaningless game.

Athos

Legend
KILL ME NOW!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fucking shitballs.

This absolutely ruins my day. I really feel for the guy. He's put up with a shit o-line virtually his entire career and gotten back up each time. He was excited to play with these guys this year.

But this probably killed his Ram playing days.