Best Players Tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
throws also need to be delivered on time.
the ones I saw were by and large, delivered to the WR in stride, or where only he could catch it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Finished the first half.
Starting D looked great although the secondary looks to still be trying to get comfortable.
Starting O looked decent vs arguably the best D in football.
Didn't like Talib's legal hit on Case but he needs to protect himself better than that.
Joyner was terrible.
Goff looking more comfortable behind center
WR's can't catch
Don't like some of those pass play calls in the flats
Siemian looks like a nice find. Throws a pretty pass.

Haven't watched the 2nd half yet but i still say Paxton Lynch sucks as a QB and i thank the NFL Gods we didn't draft him at #15 to be our guy. :coach:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Keenum is 7-9, while Goff might take us much farther...jmo

I suspect that Goff will take us much further one day, but Keenum was 3 - 2 as a starter for the Rams, ... would have been 4 - 1 had Gurley played in our final game of the 2015 season. Foles is responsible for all those earlier starts, and the sub .500 record.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suspect that Goff will take us much further one day, but Keenum was 3 - 2 as a starter for the Rams, ... would have been 4 - 1 had Gurley played in our final game of the 2015 season. Foles is responsible for all those earlier starts, and the sub .500 record.
Maybe, but we have a much higher mountain to climb than last year. The effects of the move to LA...tough early schedule with several games on the road early, and a game in London....The combo of all of these things will have an effect on whoever is leading this team...So 7-9 with a game manager might be the most we can expect.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Goff marched down the field with our 2's against Denver's ones.. The throw to Cooper, Von Miller was right in his face.

For the sake of argument a nfl pro bowler was being soft...That may not be the case next time around.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forgot to mention that the Oline looked pretty good (starters)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I forgot to mention that the Oline looked pretty good (starters)
They did look decent against that Denver front. I didn't have a chance to look at individual guys, but any game that GRob doesn't get his name called is mucho progress. Really hoping he elevates his pass protection this year.

Cunningham and Brown look like a different guys in the pre season IMO. Maybe it's the elevated OLine play? Idk.

lockdnram21

Legend
I thought Ogletree was the most impressive Ram tonight. Both in absolute terms, and relative to other pre-season performances to date. The entire first team was solid, really, on both sides of the ball. Goff looked imperfect but encouraging. It's insane how many drops his WRs committed.

Mike Thomas was brutal. Quick was hardly a world-beater but he caught what was thrown his way tonight. I think he makes the roster.
Quick lookef better then Britt

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They did look decent against that Denver front. I didn't have a chance to look at individual guys, but any game that GRob doesn't get his name called is mucho progress. Really hoping he elevates his pass protection this year.

Cunningham and Brown look like a different guys in the pre season IMO. Maybe it's the elevated OLine play? Idk.
They were steady, with all of the menacing movements by Denver's D in a hostile environment, with few (if any) penalties.....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
In the 4th qtr now.
Geezus these receivers are terrible. Hemingway drops a TD. How many drops tonight? Every other pass is dropped or Mannion gets sacked.

But yeah...the Rams are BOSS at running back.
Gurley, Cunningham, Brown, McGee...
200.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Paxton Lynch...
download (17).jpg

I mean, everyone said he was a raw prospect i get that, but he looks like a shittier Colin Kaepernick to me.
He aims his passes.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
In the 4th qtr now.
Geezus these receivers are terrible. Hemingway drops a TD. How many drops tonight? Every other pass is dropped or Mannion gets sacked.

But yeah...the Rams are BOSS at running back.
Gurley, Cunningham, Brown, McGee...
200.gif

Worst offenders were Higbee at 1 out of 6, Hemingway at 1 out of 3 and Thomas at 1 for 4.
Receivers as a whole : 18 of 36.
Bad, bad, bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
he needs to quit leading receivers into defenders. WR's are getting crushed out there. he'll learn, but for now it maybe causing these drops when you know you're going to get lit up.

All 3 QBs did that tonight. It is what happens against great defenses. Denver always has perfectly positioned DBs and safeties coming down on the route from the top.

We played an elite defense tonight with little gameplanning and they are gonna win a lot of snaps vs an offense trying to claw its way to respectability. I am very relieved by many aspects of that game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Receivers as a whole : 18 of 36.
Fisher post game when asked about the drops:
"Yeah they're a concern. If the guys continue to drop the football they can't play. I'm not gonna put someone out there that's got a drop history and then rely on them in a game, and then have a drop at a critical moment. They gotta continue to work at that."

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Just finished watching the condensed version on game pass.

Really pleased with the first team defence. The D line especially (hardly surprising). The linebackers looked good too.

Thought Longacre was excellent again when he came in.

First team O line was good. Fingers crossed but GRob seems to have figured it out.

Now the negatives:

Darrell Williams was really bad. He was getting beaten outside and barely disrupting his man when he did. Against bull rushes he was pushed back into his QB consistently. Because it was the condensed version I didn't get a proper chance to see but it looked as if when Goff came in, GRob went out and Williams took his place. The rest of the o line was first team initially at least. Would've been nice to see Goff with GRob in there too.

Not just in this game but across the whole preseason so far, Goff's stats would've looked so much better if his receivers could catch the damn ball. I've got no worries about him. He'll be great and we just need to be patient.

All in all, feeling good about the 2016 season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It kills me that Michael Thomas keeps dropping passes because he can get open. He has talent. Catch the fucking ball, young man.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher post game when asked about the drops:
"Yeah they're a concern. If the guys continue to drop the football they can't play. I'm not gonna put someone out there that's got a drop history and then rely on them in a game, and then have a drop at a critical moment. They gotta continue to work at that."

Translation - SRPUUUCE.

jap

Legend
It kills me that Michael Thomas keeps dropping passes because he can get open. He has talent. Catch the freaking ball, young man.

Maybe he needs to get threatened to be bitch slapped by Brockers or Aaron every time he drops the rock. Negative reinforcement to produce positive results. :boxing::lifting::wabbit::double::shooting::seizure:

…..

Legend
Joyner looking awful again is not good. He's our starting nickel back. If he doesn't get it together, he's going down the depth chart. If he hasn't already.