Best Players Tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the entire starting Rams D did a helluva job tonight. Ogletree at MLB made some hella good plays, which James L could only have dreamed of...Donald is Donald, a freakin monster. Quinn looked good.

I thought Goff looked really good when surrounded by mostly starters, and WHEN NOT "PROTECTED" by Williams...Williams needs to be cut so hard! His WR's dropped balls that they had to catch, and he showed what Keenum doesn't have. Keenum is 7-9, while Goff might take us much farther...jmo

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I thought Goff looked really good when surrounded by mostly starters, and WHEN NOT "PROTECTED" by Williams...Williams needs to be cut so hard! His WR's dropped balls that they had to catch, and he showed what Keenum doesn't have. Keenum is 7-9, while Goff might take us much farther...jmo

Goff was 4 for 12 for 45 yards. I'm not impressed, and I don't see how anyone else can be either.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff was 4 for 12 for 45 yards. I'm not impressed, and I don't see how anyone else can be either.
You obviously didn't watch the wonderfully thrown balls that were dropped..Are you kidding me?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Starting D was good, Cooper was good, Goff was mostly good, Keenum was mostly good, Mannion has been okay..

Quick was fine, same with Britt and Kendricks... The running backs have mostly been good.. Everyone else meh...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I will admit that our WRs are not good, but at some point, it becomes the QB's fault. If you only complete 33% of your passes, it can't ALL be drops.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will admit that our WRs are not good, but at some point, it becomes the QB's fault. If you only complete 33% of your passes, it can't ALL be drops.
now you are going Niner fan on me..wtf? All he can do is throw a catchable ball in stride, and he did that more often than not to some WR that will be cut soon, vs the Bronco's #1 defense.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I thought Ogletree was the most impressive Ram tonight. Both in absolute terms, and relative to other pre-season performances to date. The entire first team was solid, really, on both sides of the ball. Goff looked imperfect but encouraging. It's insane how many drops his WRs committed.

Mike Thomas was brutal. Quick was hardly a world-beater but he caught what was thrown his way tonight. I think he makes the roster.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Quinn looked great especially against the run. AO looked good. Starting D as a whole looked great. Backups @ oline didn't look good but Denver kept most starters in. Our WR behind Britt Austin and Cooper suck. Kendricks looked good but Higbee and Hemingway sucked. Got to remember that we played the best D in the NFL so not really surprised.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You cant distinguish best vs mediocre... The best will prove their ground in the real games when other teams have their best...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You cant distinguish best vs mediocre... The best will prove their ground in the real games when other teams have their best...

Our starting defense will destroy the Niners week one. They are straight up awesome, up front. Ogletree excites me with that stop of CJ Anderson behind the line. That was a GREAT play..As was Donald's play..man...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
1st half the team played well overall with a few mistakes. We should have scored a TD rather than a FG on our first scoring drive. The second half was a disaster. I really think some of these guys playing in backup roles think they have it made and played accordingly. Goff should only be taking snaps with the 1st unit offense. He should never be made to play behind any line but the first unit. We are incredibly thin at LB'er. This is my main concern for the defense right now.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Our starting defense will destroy the Niners week one. They are straight up awesome, up front. Ogletree excites me with that stop of CJ Anderson behind the line. That was a GREAT play..As was Donald's play..man...
Well lets hope for consistency in that aspect. Defense is only 1 entity when it requires 2 to be a team. Offense should be on the same level.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Spruce looked the best by standing on the sideline. These other wrs fighting for a spot on the team, they blew it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well lets hope for consistency in that aspect. Defense is only 1 entity when it requires 2 to be a team. Offense should be on the same level.
umm Denver in the Super Bowl? ;)

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

Its hard when you get third and long all game because your receivers cant make simple catches on first down. Then when you get to third and long and you make good throws and the receivers drop again. Statline of this game really does not do Goff's game justice. He looked good and surprisingly comfortable in spite of the constant miscues by his supportting cast.

Difference between Goff and Keenum/Mannion is night and day. They get similar play calls but Goff is the only that constantly test tight windows and looks downfield. The guys around him were not cooperating.

Just one of the small examples Goff takes a huge hit get back up throws on time to Mike Thomas on a critical 4&2 and he has it in his hands, but cant complete the catch. If I never see Mike Thomas on the field again I would be a happy man.