Bernie Articles On This Site Are No More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I wonder what happened that turned him into such a whiny little brat and why the PD continues to allow him to push his pitiful little agenda.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Man, what do you have to do to find a decent beat writer...

Glad we don't have to deal with his thinly-veiled negativity anymore, good move Phx!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wonder what happened that turned him into such a whiny little brat and why the PD continues to allow him to push his pitiful little agenda.
My theory remains that once a given Rams organization stops cooperating with his "journalism", he turns troll on them. Then when the organization changes, he gives himself credit for running them out of town with his "power".

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Silence the media!!! Burn the books!!! :lifting:

I think it would be more effective if we petitioned the paper to fire him. All we would have to do is send a letter to the managing editor of the paper with everyone's signatures.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's probably not a bad idea to ban Bernie.

I don't understand why he's gotten so crabby, but it's tiring.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Silence the media!!! Burn the books!!! :lifting:

I think it would be more effective if we petitioned the paper to fire him. All we would have to do is send a letter to the managing editor of the paper with everyone's signatures.
And they'd handle it the same way they handle the trolls on their forum.
By doing absolutely nothing.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
My theory remains that once a given Rams organization stops cooperating with his "journalism", he turns troll on them. Then when the organization changes, he gives himself credit for running them out of town with his "power".
You think he's gonna turn on us too when he hears about this? :p
I can see the headline now: "Rams forum no longer posting the greatest writer in the world; not worth reading"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He'll wear it like a badge of honor like he's the last of the great impartial football scribes problem is he aint the last, aint great ,and aint impartial:LOL:
And yet I won't know. Bummer. :D

Good deal @PhxRam It is much appreciated by this ardent fan.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Funny...the guy I mentioned in the other thread, Kevin Slater...for you guys to check out was blasting Bernie for writing a column that is kissing up to the Rams organization.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Funny...the guy I mentioned in the other thread, Kevin Slater...for you guys to check out was blasting Bernie for writing a column that is kissing up to the Rams organization.
Well then he's next. :sneaky:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well then he's next. :sneaky:
Oh believe me...Slaten's an ass. He's a shock-jock to the max.

He hated Tony LaRussa and Dave Duncan when they were with the Cardinals. He hated Albert Pujols and essentially hates Yadier Molina.
He hated Steven Jackson. He wanted to trade Jackson for a first round pick to draft McFadden.
He recently ranted on the Blues.
He hated the Fisher hire. He hated the Spags hire because he worked with Jason Garret or Josh Mcdaniels or something to that effect and thought whichever of those 2 it was should have been who they hired.
The Rams were idiots when they didn't draft Rey Maluga or Aaron Curry.

It goes on and on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh believe me...Slaten's an ass. He's a shock-jock to the max.

He hated Tony LaRussa and Dave Duncan when they were with the Cardinals. He hated Albert Pujols and essentially hates Yadier Molina.
He hated Steven Jackson. He wanted to trade Jackson for a first round pick to draft McFadden.
He recently ranted on the Blues.
He hated the Fisher hire. He hated the Spags hire because he worked with Jason Garret or Josh Mcdaniels or something to that effect and thought whichever of those 2 it was should have been who they hired.
The Rams were idiots when they didn't draft Rey Maluga or Aaron Curry.

It goes on and on.
Well he's just a big ole' douche then, eh?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well he's just a big ole' douche then, eh?
Basically. I like to listen to him just to see how ridiculous he is going to be.

He's been fired from every sports station in the market he has worked for. Some of them twice. I believe this is his third stint on 590. It's a matter of time before he's dismissed again.

I'm pretty sure that Steve Savard has challenged Slaten to a fight in the past.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Basically. I like to listen to him just to see how ridiculous he is going to be.

He's been fired from every sports station in the market he has worked for. Some of them twice. I believe this is his third stint on 590. It's a matter of time before he's dismissed again.

I'm pretty sure that Steve Savard has challenged Slaten to a fight in the past.
lol. That's awesome. And Savard would whip his ass. That dude's yoked.