Bernie Articles On This Site Are No More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

until he decides to actually support this team. From this day forward, any future Bernie articles will be removed.

Today is the day we make a stand against his constant desire to tear down the Rams Organization.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
until he decides to actually support this team. From this day forward, any future Bernie articles will be removed.

Today is the day we make a stand against his constant desire to tear down the Rams Organization.

Youre the man Phx....my prayers have been answered

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can all of Alans and RFIP's posts be removed as well? :ROFLMAO:

just kidding of course.

Good move Phx!! Tired of losing brain cells on Bernie articles.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
whoop-there-it-is.gif

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He'll wear it like a badge of honor like he's the last of the great impartial football scribes problem is he aint the last, aint great ,and aint impartial:LOL:

RamEERS

Pastor
time to unfollow him on twitter as well... didnt know why i ever followed him in the first place

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
There is no downside to this. I have always tried to be open to negative guys who at least brought something of value to the table. Bernie adds absolutely nothing to discussions.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Love it! Anyone who wants to read his columns can still find them with a click of a button but I won't miss seeing them here. This place, as good as it is, is all the better for their absence.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Good call, PHX. Thank you.

His articles tick me off. I can't help but rant when one is posted.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe the ripple effect from this will put other PD writers on notice. I'm looking at you, Gordon.
lol. Not likely, but I just wanted to say that.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Anti-Ramitic writer Banned from premiere Rams website for incompetence"