Belichick press conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
And yet they did a "blind test" on ESPN with 3 footballs (one under-inflated, one over-inflated, and one normal), and every former player could immediately tell which ball was which.
I used to buy millions of plastic bags and could feel the difference between 1.75 and 1.65 mill less than 7% the deflated balls were 15% low I think ANYONE would feel it

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I didn't inhale.
A bit of a tangent... but I always felt that was actually true.

Mainly because it's too stupid to be a lie, and he's even said in hindsight that he wished he just said he did.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Lord knows what else these scum bags have been doing. I'm pretty certain the shady things we know about are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm so pissed at the NFL right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I used to buy millions of plastic bags and could feel the difference between 1.75 and 1.65 mill less than 7% the deflated balls were 15% low I think ANYONE would feel it
Yeah. And what gets me is that he said balls will "naturally deflate" over the course of the game, so *since* they inflated them to the lowest allowable limit, it stands to reason that their balls would fall to under specifications during the course of a game. Oh really? Well, here's where you tripped yourself up, Bellyfat.

1. You apparently had no idea what the specifications of footballs are according to your earlier statement.
2. Balls don't deflate *naturally* by 2 pounds per square inch. And for one team only.

I hope this fucker fries for this. I really do.

CodeMonkey

Mainly because it's too stupid to be a lie, and he's even said in hindsight that he wished he just said he did.
Did you buy "I didn't have sex with that woman..."?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Did you buy "I didn't have sex with that woman..."?
Let's not go down this road, yeah? We're about to take the focus off of Bellyfat, and then the terrorist wins.

CodeMonkey

Let's not go down this road, yeah? We're about to take the focus off of Bellyfat, and then the terrorist wins.
Not meaning to start a political argument. Just tyring to say that if it smells like shit and looks like shit, it probably aint a rosebud.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
liar-o.gif

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Lord knows what else these scum bags have been doing. I'm pretty certain the shady things we know about are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm so pissed at the NFL right now.

Oh, I think we can bank on that.
It's a typical rule of thumb, when someone gets caught in deviant behavior, they are caught maybe in 10% of their attempts. Just a rough rule of thumb.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So let me get this straight.
You make the practice balls worse than the game balls? The game balls that you know nothing about?
Brady would know more than you about the process of game balls?
You've learned a lot about game balls this week, after decades of coaching in this league?

Wow.

Anybody who's coached 1 week of sports at any level, knows the importance of all game balls.

The league knows he's taking no responsibility . The league adds to the punishment of players that they know lied to them when being investigated.
If they don't come down hard on these pricks, there will be a lot of pissed off people.

BTW. I can't think of a better game to completely show our disapproval of the league and their bs rules then this Superbowl.
I want to see the lowest rating since before TV was invented.
unfortunately, it will probably promote increased publicity, so more people will watch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh, I think we can bank on that.
It's a typical rule of thumb, when someone gets caught in deviant behavior, they are caught maybe in 10% of their attempts. Just a rough rule of thumb.
Yep. It's like every episode of COPS. When they pull someone over for suspicion of DUI, and ask the guy how many drinks he's had.

"Two beers."

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
As Troy Aikman says ,he cant imagine Brady couldn't feel the difference
Absolutely.
I believe what Madden said as well.
You do not touch a QBS main tool without his knowledge, unless you want to get your ass reamed.
Nobody is going to take liberty with the footballs without the knowledge of the coach and qb.

Also. These balls were inspected before the game. The deflating was clearly done AFTER the refs inspected them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The old SGT Shultz defense; I know nothing!

That greasy old man strikes me of more of a Bob Crain type though, especially given his affinity for video taping...

What too soon?
Heh. I'm not sure everyone will get the reference.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yep. It's like every episode of COPS. When they pull someone over for suspicion of DUI, and ask the guy how many drinks he's had.

"Two beers."
My first question would always be.."why aren't you wearing a shirt"?

4mation0

UDFA
I know it's childish and irrelevant, but am I the only one wishing I could watch Roseanne Roseannadanna editorialize on the reports that Brady was caught playing with deflated balls?