Belichick press conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
"I've never touched a football in my life. What is it? Is it round? Do they come from the stork or football fairy?"... Reminded me of Mark Fuhrman on the witness stand...

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
He didn't touch any of the video cameras either but he benefited greatly from the work of those that did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Some chick in the media crowd really stumped him good, and it was a beautiful moment. She asked (paraphrasing), "Why is it these kinds of controversies seem to follow you around?"

That was a good ten seconds of silent stammering from Bellyfat. He knew he couldn't go to his canned response, but ended up doing it anyway.

Bravo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kind of threw Brady to the wolves
Yeah he did. And since Brady already publicly ridiculed the idea that they did anything with those footballs, he has no choice but to deny culpability. So who's at fault now? Some random guy on the staff who decided it would be a good idea to do everyone a favor and deflate those things on his own? Can't wait to see who the patsy winds up being now (pun intended).

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah he did. And since Brady already publicly ridiculed the idea that they did anything with those footballs, he has no choice but to deny culpability. So who's at fault now? Some random guy on the staff who decided it would be a good idea to do everyone a favor and deflate those things on his own? Can't wait to see who the patsy winds up being now (pun intended).
Rewatched it just now he looks like he's about to cry

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10177468_353147748205718_4396208910927739233_n.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That is where he belongs, he is a cheating POS! Brady is the only one in this story that has no excuse. He knew he was cheating AGAIN, and he did it AGAIN willfully. He needs to be gone!
As Troy Aikman says ,he cant imagine Brady couldn't feel the difference

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
That dude is such a dissembler. Voice quivering......Reminds me of the show Hogans Heros - Sergent Shultz - "I know nothing, I see NOTHING!

That press conference also reminded me of a kid caught red handed with his hand in the cookie drawer.

Yep, also tossed ole Tommy "Shady" Brady right under the bus. Heads up Tom!!!!

Also, one thing I notice in the background (off and on) behind ole BeliCHEAT is the word "Flexball" - absolutely perfect!! Hahaha. Man, you could not write this in a movie.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rewatched it just now he looks like he's about to cry
I hope someone in the mainstream media is smart enough to get his/her own body language expert to analyze that presser. To me, it seems like his constant stammering and deflection is a pretty big indicator that he's full of shit. If he was innocent, he'd just say the whole notion that he had anything to do with it is ridiculous and leave it at that. Instead, he over-explained it and repeated himself ad nauseam.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As Troy Aikman says ,he cant imagine Brady couldn't feel the difference
And yet they did a "blind test" on ESPN with 3 footballs (one under-inflated, one over-inflated, and one normal), and every former player could immediately tell which ball was which.

rams2050

Starter
What? He HAD NO IDEA what the actual rules were with regards to the balls? I simply do not believe this. He is lying, pure and simple. He knows everything that goes on in that locker room and on the field; he will use every rule to his advantage, and even break rules when he thinks he can get away with it. There is NO WAY IN HELL he did NOT know about the deflated balls. Brady did NOT do this on his own.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What? He HAD NO IDEA what the actual rules were with regards to the balls? I simply do not believe this. He is lying, pure and simple. He knows everything that goes on in that locer room and on the field; he will use every rule to his advantage, and even break rules when he thinks he can get away with it. There is NO WAY IN HELL he did NOT know about the deflated balls. Brady did NOT do this on his own.
That's the part that struck me as well when he said it. For a guy who's reportedly a "genius" in every aspect of football, this one rule escapes him?
GTFO of here.