Arians talking smack after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm gonna laugh when they lose to the NFC South division winner. And yeah, i'm rooting for both SEA and SF next two weeks.
Next man up...dick.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
On the Jenkins bobbled interception Arians blatantly lied for all for to see on a national stage. It was obvious he threw the challenge flag on a play that was automatically reviewable by the refs but then tried to lie about it to the ref and I could even read his lips where he was trying to tell the ref that "it fell out of my pocket". It may be a small or inconsequential thing to some for him to blatantly lie about something so obvious but for me it shows he has limited character. I admit to not knowing much about the man but in the span of less that 24 hours Arians to me has flipped from being perceived as a respectable coach to a lying d-bag. Sliminess aside, he may be a very competent coach but just like Harbaugh, the seediness will rise to the top and be his demise.

jap

Legend
And Carson Palmer. Now they can understand our pain and what its like to roll out a 3rd string QB for most of the year. 8-8 my azz, give us a QB this year and we are battling for the division title. Enjoy this year Bruce because its back to last place next year for you......tool box.

Battling hell!!! We would have taken the NFC West crown with authority with Sam at the helm. The Cards have now moved from a sentimental fellow divisional basement dweller to being much closer to 'Hawks|'9er-ville. I am already pissed we got swept by the cards this season. Let's punk the Giants and sweep the defending SuperBowl champs to close out the season!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Personally, I think that was a compliment. How long has it been since we won 8 games? That would be improvement.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
We'll their defense did what they needed to do to win the game. It was really pathetic to watch the Rams offense. I was soooo mad after the game, but that's just how it is sometimes. We need to fix our interior O-Line (RG & C), because we couldn't protect Hill up the middle, or create holes on the right side of the line. I really dislike Joseph at RG.....He's really bad....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh, it would be hypocritical to hate on the guy when we praise Jeff Fisher for doing what he did to the Redskins, and then saying Monday "they've got bigger problems than the coin toss."

Still a douchy move.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Meh, it would be hypocritical to hate on the guy when we praise Jeff Fisher for doing what he did to the Redskins, and then saying Monday "they've got bigger problems than the coin toss."

Still a douchy move.
I hated him before the douchy comment so no hypocrisy here.

fearsomefour

Legend
He run all the smack he wants, as good of a coach as he is that team will get destroyed by GB come play off time if they don't get their O working to some sort of level.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
C'mon guys, we all thought it was okay to troll Washington, but when they troll us we get offended.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
C'mon guys, we all thought it was okay to troll Washington, but when they troll us we get offended.
Apples and oranges.

Simply sending out a thematic bunch of players is not the same as saying another team is bad.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I officially hate our entire division. Cardinals were the one team I was nuetral with. Screw them now.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apples and oranges.

Simply sending out a thematic bunch of players is not the same as saying another team is bad.
Not quite. We were being dicks to the skins. Only difference is there is bad blood with Snyder and fisher. I have no idea what made Arians say this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Probably losing one starting QB per game against the Rams.
That, and I guess he was pissed that the media was saying they had no chance. They must be big on bulletin-board material over there.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
That, and I guess he was pissed that the media was saying they had no chance. They must be big on bulletin-board material over there.
Problem with that is they still have no chance. Limping into the playoffs isn't good usually.
Seacocks, Whiners(well maybe not the whiners) and the rest of the NFC playoff teams can see the plays the Rams left on the field.
Accurate QB play would have them playing from behind(niners play from behind:whistle:) and their offense can't get it done.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hated him before the douchy comment so no hypocrisy here.

I have a soft spot for him for what he did on the Steelers. Fans hated on him b/c he passed more than ran. Yet despite all the bitching and hating on the OC (sound familiar) the Steelers went deep into the playoffs.

That soft spot got a little bit tougher tho.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think you mean the Colts? Bruce Arians subbed in as the HC for Chuck Pagano when Coach Pagano was diagnosed with cancer and really handled it like a class act. Left the light on in his office and wouldn't allow it to be turned off until he got back to the job. Outstanding gesture to the entire organization from a sports and life perspective. He coached up the rookie Andrew Luck and got them into the playoffs.

Just amazing stuff. All class.

But last night?

Well, if he was pissed at the media for slobbering all over the Rams and ignoring his team that's going to the playoffs, well I can see that.

And as an HC in the NFL, he HAS to know that there's a way to handle that without pissing on the opponent.

The "real" defense? Huh... neither offense scored a TD and both offenses netted about the same yardage. AZ won because of a TO and they won the field position battle, not because the defense was "better". The Rams D also knocked out their starting QB (on a flukey play, he clearly was trying to get Aaron Donald to flip over him and the knee gave out). But why go there? He's GOT to know the points weren't ACTUALLY a function of linear defensive stops, per se. There was more to it than that and he knows it.

But really, that last comment about records... that was so uncalled for... networks have to sell games. Hell, they hype games when it's an undefeated team against a cellar dweller. And the Rams had legit reasons TO BE hyped and the Cards had legit reasons for folks to be concerned about them.

Last night was the opposite of class.

I told the wife that of all the coaches not on the Rams, Arians was my favorite. I dunno if I can say that anymore. His behavior during and after the game showed me a whole 'nuther side that's just as petty, bitchy, whiny, petulant, demanding and arrogant as Jim Harbaugh. Which means he may be a great coach, but his schtick will burn out quick in the desert if that's how he is.

Remember, in the beginning there was nuthin' but love for Harbaugh when the 9ers turned the corner...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Did we go out and call out the Raiders and Redskins for having the better defense, this was nothing short of a cheap shot and not comparable to what Fisher did.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Who said it was ok to troll Washington? Plus Im not offending just pissed and a little fired up lol, plus his team didn't exactly blow us out....they had to hold on for dear life to win this game.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Not the same thing saying they have more problems than a coin toss is 1 thing.But calling the team a perennial 8-8 team and that the real defense was in red is much more personal in my eyes anyway.