Arians talking smack after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Lol. Enjoy getting your ass beat in the playoffs Arians. "always 8-8 Rams" screw him. His team is gonna be in the shitter next year. He obviously didn't have the balls to talk crap before the Rams played them a second time.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Guys, I think that was a compliment!! When was the last time the Rams finished with 8 wins?? Lolz.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Guys, I think that was a compliment!! When was the last time the Rams finished with 8 wins?? Lolz.

Very true...unfortunately.

Before we start throwing stones, our own coach hasn't always been the most polite person - think about the coin toss last week to see that....

I think he gave us some locker room stuff for last year...that said I wonder if this wasn't more about firing up his team using the old "lack of respect" card.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Come to think of it the Rams have been getting a lot of pre-season respect the last couple seasons and it's been the Cardinals getting the wins both years.

Athos

Legend
Unfortunately, he is right. Their defense beat the crap out of our offense tonight. At this point we are looking at a 7-9 season while still scratching our head. Lots of good things about this team, but still some glaring fixes needed.

Really? Which team lost their 2nd QB to the Rams?

We bitch slapped them. Not the Rams D's fault our offense is a can of shit led by a fool and filled with retread linemen.

Arians just went on my shit list. You ain't winning the super bowl now you fat fuck.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The rams aren't going anywhere until they fix the offense. I have tried not to pile on Schotty, but I don't see him as the answer. However, the OL was the unit that lost this game tonight. Absolutely no protection in the passing game and even less push in the run game. I swear I feel like we have been "building" this pile of shit OL for a decade. Big O looked like he could have suited up and been our best guy out there last night. What a disgrace this offense must be to watch as a member of the GSOT. Feckless at best.

Athos

Legend
Speaking of......

What were the Cardinals before Kurt Warner graced them with his presence?

I'll wait, Bruceyboy.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Did anyone see Fisher go over and shake Arians hand after the game ?,usually coaches go straight across the field and seek each other out,bt from what I saw I thought Fish went straight down the sideline and may have avoided Arians, not saying that is what happened ,just from what I saw

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Fisher took his shot before the game last week...Arians was too chicken-shit and waited till the game was over...Believe it or not, there is a difference...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
So is this season the 6th or 7th good season the Cardinals have had since the 40's? Didn't they go 9-7 with Jake Plummer once? Whichever it is, there's definitely plenty of history there to use for smack talk by the Cardinals HC.:rolleyes:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Alright, I've cooled down now. It should provide motivation for our team to play next season. Let this game sink in as to why we need interior linemen and a QB especially. Even with Bradford healthy, he would've struggled mightily with that porous pass protection.

Thank you.

While I'm not letting Shotty off the hook, let's not pretend he was the only problem out there last night.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
imagesEA2WJ4BV.jpg
He's just pissed because we have cost him "Two QB's in Two games!" THAT'S REAL DEFENCE!!(y):p:LOL::D

Last edited:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Arians said the real defense is in red and white and called Rams a perinennial 8-8 teams. WOW...Slow down coach your team won be classy coach.

I think he is pissed Rams ended their superbowl dream with injury to Drew Stanton

And Carson Palmer. Now they can understand our pain and what its like to roll out a 3rd string QB for most of the year. 8-8 my azz, give us a QB this year and we are battling for the division title. Enjoy this year Bruce because its back to last place next year for you......tool box.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Arians...

Maybe you can call Brett down in Mississippi and get him to fill in for the 2 QBs we fucked up.

Bitch.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'd like to hear the interview.

Regardless; I feel bad for AZ. They probably don't make it past the first round of the playoffs now.

If they're talking trash it's cheap at this point.
Any sympathy towards AZ was quickly destroyed by their asshole coach. I was getting seriously annoyed with him just watching him on the sidelines. Once I saw the press conference, it took it to a new level.

Heed the sloth, Arians:
sjLZnLq.gif

jap

Legend
I am pretty sure that we have the best QB in the Wild, Wild NFC West, but he has been only active for less than half a season the past two years. I play scenarios in my head of Tavon, Sted, and even Givens getting behind the defensive secondary, and Sam firing laser beam strikes to them before the D has a chance to recover. Both Shaun and AD have to put too much air under the rock and that allows the defense too much time to recover. I can see Cookie taking off in plenty of games with Bradford at the helm. Don't even talk about Kenny and a healthy Brian Quick. Benny Cunningham has assumed the role of the best pass catcher out of the backfield pending Isaiah Pead's possible return.

It's high time Fish threw Coach Bou several bones. We need a starting-caliber center, a starting-caliber guard, another solid guard to back up the oft-dinged Beetlejuice, and possibly a starting-caliber RT if Barksdale walks or if the Horns opt not to retain him. Too bad we couldn't have snared Chris Long's "little" brother a couple season ago. Let Couch Bou train talented linemen instead of trying to extend the NFL life of rethreads, and then let us take over the NFL world!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thank you.

While I'm not letting Shotty off the hook, let's not pretend he was the only problem out there last night.
OFF-TOPIC; I was just looking at your Avatar, and thought you just may want to try this one..
FWHJhn2.png