PREGAME Are the Stains any good?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
what the fan base does and thinks is inconsequential. It is what the players think and do and they won't be looking past this game.
To be fair, fans ASSUME that players and coaches overlook inferior opponents. I don't think there's a single player or coach that has come out and said they overlooked a team after a loss. Maybe underestimated them, but not failed to prepare to play them.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I agree, I just feel like alot of the fan base is looking past this game, as well as NY. Feels like our first playoff game against the Falcons in 17', where alot of fans got an unpleasant awakening bc they overlooked the Falcons.
This is the game after we sat our starters against SF. Never forget that game walking out of the Coliseum with my chin scraping the ground

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to bury these effers early. Need Kamara out of the game as much as possible
Carr does worry me a little, he dinks and dunks with the best of them

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
But but but we were told this game would be flexed out of Thursday night as it would be a meaningless game.
Yeah, I would rather it was played Sunday morning but I guess there are a lot of games this weekend with playoff implications.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
What more can you ask for. A game with playoff implications in week 15. Win this game and our playoff chances go thru the roof.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I'm super amped for this game but I feel like it's awfully quiet regarding it

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I know I'm super amped for this game but I feel like it's awfully quiet regarding it
Expect it's gonna be a good one. Two teams smelling the playoffs on Thursday night in December. Better get the stretchers ready. :laugh3:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Expect it's gonna be a good one. Two teams smelling the playoffs on Thursday night in December. Better get the stretchers ready. :laugh3:
Saints play some darned good D.
Def cant take this team lightly

oldnotdead

Legend
God you gotta love these gut check games. Focus & execution, no stupid mistakes, and the Rams take this game going away.

The Rams got that we gonna beat your ass vibe nowadays. Gritty in your face football. If they sweep the next two games they will go into the Bay Area to play a Niner team that won't have much to play for and come in perhaps a bit overconfident. I would love nothing better than to sweep the final three games and go into the playoffs primed as one of the hotter teams.

The Rams need to roll early because the Saints aren't built to play in a shootout.

The Rams played the Ravens toe to toe. The Ravens are good on both sides of the ball and IMO are a legit SB contender in the AFC.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53

the above link talks about an Olave-- Lake matchup because Olave is in the slot a lot.

I wonder if Rams will have package with Durant in the slot. Lake on Olave may be
a mismatch ... I like lake just fine and he may be able to handle it but Olave is
a quicker, 4.35-4.4 guy with burst

Lake may not be quick enough to go big nickel or big "star"

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

the above link talks about an Olave-- Lake matchup because Olave is in the slot a lot.

I wonder if Rams will have package with Durant in the slot. Lake on Olave may be
a mismatch ... I like lake just fine and he may be able to handle it but Olave is
a quicker, 4.35-4.4 guy with burst

Lake may not be quick enough to go big nickel or big "star"
You’ve been a great addition to ROD.
I really enjoy your posts.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

The last time we saw New Orleans Saints stars Marshon Lattimore and Michael Thomas was against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 10. Lattimore left the game with an ankle injury and Thomas injured his knee on the first possession of the game. Both players went on injured reserve afterwards.

Players are required to miss at least four games when placed on injured reserve. It’s been four weeks, so they are eligible to return. Unfortunately, it appears their return will be put off for at least another week. Allen doesn’t expect their practice window to open, and that’s the first step to coming back. The decision could be impacted by having a short week, but we’ll find that out depending on if they practice next week.