PREGAME Are the Stains any good?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Those stats are all against a pretty light schedule on the Saints side
Yeah stats never tell the whole story. But you can only play your sched. I'm confident but I'll be surprised if this is easy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah stats never tell the whole story. But you can only play your sched. I'm confident but I'll be surprised if this is easy.

I'm not especially comfortable going into this game. If the Rams play sloppy again it is likely a loss and the sinking of all playoff hopes.

It only takes one or two players to not be on their game, as we just witnessed. That Commode game should have been a blowout. Fumbles killed scoring drives, poor red zone plays took points off the board, and a few mental errors from the DBs, made that game much closer than it ever should have been.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Who dat say you goin to beat dem ain'ts? Who dat? Who dat? Uh, we dat.:bird:

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Keep Kamara in check, win the game. I think its a simple as that. Is Olave even playing?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Whit you bastid. Wash that mouth out with some liquid soap.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I agree, I just feel like alot of the fan base is looking past this game, as well as NY. Feels like our first playoff game against the Falcons in 17', where alot of fans got an unpleasant awakening bc they overlooked the Falcons.
what the fan base does and thinks is inconsequential. It is what the players think and do and they won't be looking past this game.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The difference is this, with so much riding on this game, if we can't beat them we don't deserve the playoffs. Those games were meaningless.
This game is damn near a playoff game. We need to win out.