Anyone getting sick of all the whining?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
the thing is, guys aren't whining for the sake of whining, they're pissed off because its the same old same old, we don't seem to be improving OR learning from our mistakes, I'm a newbie and early 80's fan that remembers drafting that deer legged Dickerson, we generally are hardened Rams fans that get disgruntled when we're promised change and we don't get any.

This forum is a forum of openness, I'm not going to sing the praises of the team or coaching staff when they don't deserve it, if you're happy to do that then good for you, I'm a realist, and without W's marked in the column, or even improvement, you won't see me giving out prizes.

If you're fed up of FANS telling it like it is, then maybe you need to stop reading....

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Which line would that be?
Do tell.

You said people are acting like you crossed a line. Then you starting acting childish and yelling about coachspeak. So that's the line. Don't like what people say? Put them on ignore, but don't expect the entire forum to post to your standards. Nobody is being disrespectful but you.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You said people are acting like you crossed a line. Then you starting acting childish and yelling about coachspeak. So that's the line. Don't like what people say? Put them on ignore, but don't expect the entire forum to post to your standards. Nobody is being disrespectful but you.

I haven't been disrespectful to anyone.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think some guys have hurt vaganuses.

I just like to enjoy the games and each play, it's not the end of the fucking world for me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I haven't been disrespectful to anyone.

Brother, your OP is basically telling people not to complain about Fisher's coachspeak. It's censorship. Like I mentioned before that's a mod's job, and I think they do a really good job of defining the line on things here on this board which is why so many of us post here.

I mean I noted some of the comments about Fish and understand where they're comin from even if it doesn't bother me. Fish is the master of coach speak so it's whatever, but I understand how fans can be perturbed by how well he handles the media and sidesteps any sort of real information. On top of losing people are frustrated.

Anyway, I just hate censorship in all forms I suppose. I think that is the "nerve" you have hit here plain and simple. Let the mods do their job and take care of that stuff for you and don't be so thin skinned. Just my .02 cents.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think some guys have hurt vaganuses.

I just like to enjoy the games and each play, it's not the end of the freaking world for me.

Lol my vaguyna isn't hurt, just irritated!

It's just a game. One I really like watching. Talking about the Rams is a big hobby of mine, I never miss a game, I spend money on them and get upset when they lose just like everyone else does...
But I won't let them make me bitter. I refuse to have my time ruined by something out of my control.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Lol my vaguyna isn't hurt, just irritated!

It's just a game. One I really like watching. Talking about the Rams is a big hobby of mine, I never miss a game, I spend money on them and get upset when they lose just like everyone else does...
But I won't let them make me bitter. I refuse to have my time ruined by something out of my control.

I didn't direct that at you, I am totally on your side.

And it's vaganus not vaguyna...... at least according to @RamFan503 and the other admins.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Brother, your OP is basically telling people not to complain about Fisher's coachspeak. It's censorship. Like I mentioned before that's a mod's job, and I think they do a really good job of defining the line on things here on this board which is why so many of us post here.

I mean I noted some of the comments about Fish and understand where they're comin from even if it doesn't bother me. Fish is the master of coach speak so it's whatever, but I understand how fans can be perturbed by how well he handles the media and sidesteps any sort of real information. On top of losing people are frustrated.

Anyway, I just hate censorship in all forms I suppose. I think that is the "nerve" you have hit here plain and simple. Let the mods do their job and take care of that stuff for you and don't be so thin skinned. Just my .02 cents.

I'm over it.

I hope you're aware of the hypocrisy in your ".02" though.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I didn't direct that at you, I am totally on your side.

And it's vaganus not vaguyna...... at least according to @RamFan503 and the other admins.

I know man, and thanks :)
I was just making convo!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm over it.

I hope you're aware of the hypocrisy in your ".02" though.

Actually I'm not, and I guess that's a bad thing but that's ok by me. Peace.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let me tell you where the admin staff sits on this;
  1. Days when we lose, blows. We have to decide what is over the line... Not easy... let me tell you... when we are also disappointed or upset. We love this team, like you.
  2. Do we over moderate? Do members get upset when we merge posts into a vent thread? We just cannot let the board get swamped by threads that basically come from the same place; disappointment. Otherwise, the conversation is the same all over the board. Thankfully we have a membership that appreciates our approach.
  3. After losses, when tempers are hot, there is no excuse for member vs member exchange. Of all the places where true fans can be found, after 10 years of losing records, it's here. If you do that, stop it.
  4. As admins, we are well aware there are members who parachute in after losses. Key words; we are aware.
  5. The GDT is a great experience, but I wish we could watch the game holistically. We don't suck when down by 7. That's my personal vent. :sneaky:
CGI

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OMG....yes I am SICK of all the whining. ROD hasn't been working on my computer for months now and Ive been stuck posting at TST....lets just say I am unbelievably happy to be back

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My apologies if I was out of bounds with this thread.

Not at all.

Trust me, behind the scenes we discuss this balance all the time.

EDIT: winning would be a nice thing for all of us.

fancents86

Starter
I'll stop "whining" when We start winning. If you want to see whining, go to a teams fan site who has a winning record after a loss and laugh at their overreactions. We at least have a legit reason to "whine".

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm fine people whine. What I'm tired of is the personal attacks and insults to players and coach of our favorite team as if they just walked in and slapped their mother.

I'm tired of reading about this player is a worthless peice of shit or Fisher is retarded. That is annoying has nothing to do with anything other then wanting to attack and bears no solution to any problem

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OMG....yes I am SICK of all the whining. ROD hasn't been working on my computer for months now and Ive been stuck posting at TST....lets just say I am unbelievably happy to be back
My man. Good to see you back.

For me, I get REALLY sick of all the real-time whining in the Game Day Thread, but that's just another one of those "me things". People are gonna post their real-time reactions, so I can make the decision not to read them -- which is why I rarely make an appearance in there when things are going less than stellar. On the whole, I'm not a real big fan of all the negativity after a loss either, but again ... people are gonna do what they gotta do to release their anxieties. I understand and all, but fuck off. Love you all, but fuck off when you get like that. Mkay? Again. Love ya. Fuck off. Thankfully everyone is kinda back to normal by Tuesday and we can focus on what's important. Which is of course my posts and my daily dose of awesomeness that you've all grown accustomed to. So thanks for the question, thanks for the feedback, thanks for everyone's participation (love ya, fuck off), and let's get back to b'ness.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
After the game yesterday I watched this three times in a row at volume 10 and felt much better. :banana:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx9O9x8Jnw

Then after wading through the GDT and Vent threads I watched this at volume 11(Spinal Tap style), yes 11 damn it :fighting: and felt much better. :rockon:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Music like this not only makes me feel better but cleans out the sinuses and shuts off the angry voices in my head(yeah, like I'm the only one). :snicker: Plus I don't drink booze so it helps avoid the massive mood swings. :cheers:

If the first two tunes didn't do the trick try this one at maximum volume.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBmFVlOqR4M

Now quit your sniveling! :coach::(

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm fine people whine. What I'm tired of is the personal attacks and insults to players and coach of our favorite team as if they just walked in and slapped their mother.
THIS is all i'm saying right here. That garbage doesn't belong here.