A timely question for CoachO...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hammer is better at talent evaluation than anyone on this board. It's funny seeing people criticize his evaluations when they can't do better.

Just realized you were on our radar already.

Bye bye.

douchebannery

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I respect Hammer's opinion, he really has some pretty good knowledge of the game and definitely knows a lot more than I do, but he's not right any more than the rest of us. No one here is perfect. I have a problem with him because he acts like he IS perfect.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hammer is better at talent evaluation than anyone on this board. It's funny seeing people criticize his evaluations when they can't do better.
Watch the internet ego's fly after that remark. Lol.

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't care about being detail oriented, hands-on, hard working, etc if he can't be creative and make mid-game adjustments. None of us know if he can do that so to say he'd be a good hire is purely conjecture, IMO.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I respect Hammer's opinion, he really has some pretty good knowledge of the game and definitely knows a lot more than I do, but he's not right any more than the rest of us. No one here is perfect. I have a problem with him because he acts like he IS perfect.

This ^ 100%

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Well said Sir

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well that's not an exclusive trait even in here.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Says who? You? Anybody can evaluate talent....Only a few are lucky enough to get paid for it...After being around the game long enough, it isn't hard to tell who has talent...Coaching is different, you can be a very talented coach, the question really is, will your message get across to the players/students?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm a shitty talent evaluator...and even I can see that Mannion and Wallace aren't franchise guys. Don't think that bodes well for Mr. MC Hammer. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
Rams0307 not giving us due credit:
I'll have to join the chorus of those that disagree with your contention. I find him no better at it than I am (on the players I do research on) and I'm not by any means one of the experts here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was spot on when he said Carr was the best QB last year....
Not my cup of tea but the Hammer would be entertaining if he were on ROD
He was, early on when we first started (2010). But he got his skivvies all in a twist when people disagreed with his stance that Amendola was too small and too slow and would be cut before the season even began.
I'll have to join the chorus of those that disagree with your contention. I find him no better at it than I am (on the players I do research on) and I'm not by any means one of the experts here.
He's gone. 503 deflated his balls.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Hammer is an awesome poster. The hatred that some have for him, (is he even a member here), can best be described as poster envy. You can disagree with him all you like, but his thoughts are almost always vetted and supported.

Always nice to hear from Coach O. Happy New Year Sir!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The hatred that some have for him, (is he even a member here), can best be described as poster envy.
lol. Yeah, not so much. He does his research like a lot of other novices do, but I have personal knowledge of his swings and misses too.
You can still feel the breeze from the swing in certain parts of the world.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nice avatar, Stu. I suppose you're gonna try to convince me this gal just happens to live in Toledo? Hahaha.
Right Keith. That was in Key West. We were there during Bike Week. She was selling LED pasties and I had my Everyone Loves a Great Rack shirt on so Becky practically forced me to go get a picture with her. :cool: Should have seen all the arm twisting THAT took.

Alan

Legend
Dr C. Hill out of the blue:
Hammer is an awesome poster. The hatred that some have for him, (is he even a member here), can best be described as poster envy. You can disagree with him all you like, but his thoughts are almost always vetted and supported.
I haven't read every post in this thread but I didn't read any hate for Hammer, I just read disagreements with the notion he was a better expert than our own. You disagree. To speak of poster envy is way out there Dr C. Hill.

I also like his stuff and think he's an awesome poster. Even when I disagree with him. I'm also happy with him where he is. We have our own awesome posters here already and they all seem to be able to disagree when appropriate and not have it effect their relationships with each other. Most of the time. :LOL:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Always nice to hear from Coach O. Happy New Year Sir!

I dunno Doc, after his "Dr Courtney Brown" thread a couple yrs back I began to wonder if maybe his "cheese slid off his cracker"

I harbor no hate for the guy, it's that sometimes he comes off a little arrogant to me (hence blowhard) I will say he does put a lot of time in his "reports"

Alan

Legend
OC--LeftCoast with a new one:
"cheese slid off his cracker"
Hadn't heard that one before. I like it. (y)

I'm not saying I think that of Hammer, just that I like your expression.