A 3rd Seahawks Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Look, I grew up 29 miles from Lambeau field as a Vikings fan. There is nothing that you can possibly say to me that A: I haven't heard more than once. B: That will get me upset. Packer fans have been ragging on me for 50 years. I can take it. (y)

As to Teddy. He has done exactly what the coach has asked him to do. Next year hopefully the O-line will give him a little more time and they can exploit his true potential. Personally, I think he plays better without Peterson in the backfield.

And, I have been an active member of 3 Packer forums for going on 7 years.
I actually agree with that. He seems to be more in control of the offense with McKinnin(sp?) in the back field. Peterson reminds me of us having Steven Jackson. The team ran through him and I felt like nobody could dethrone him as the best player on the team. Obviously it didn't get us very far.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
You want to know how good I am? When they have new members that don't know me, I actually have Packer fans defending me on the board.

BTW. Want to know how to annoy Packer fans? Tell them they don't know how to count. See they claim 13 Championships. But, in 1966-67 they actually won two. They won the NFL Championship and the "AFL-NFL World championship" See to get to the first 4 Super Bowls you had to be the Champion of your league. Now, people will say, well they merged and it really was just the AFC and NFC. But they would be wrong. Here's why. They each had their own rules. Own Commish. AFL had the 2 point conversion. NFL did not. AFL had players names on jerseys, NFL did not. They also were the first league to share gate receipts and TV revenue. NFL did not. Not until after the merger. From 1967-69, 72 exhibition games were played between the two leagues. The only team that refused to play in these games? The Packers.

And last but not least. There is film of Lombardi bitching about having to play Kansas City in one more game. He as mad because his team had already won the "NFL Championship" and felt they shouldn't have to play a team from the "other" league.

I know Packers history better than most Packer fans. They hate that.

ohiorams

Rookie
And that had what to do with Teddy?

I focused on your Vikings as a whole comment. You cant say the team sucks when they host a playoof game and he is the center/point on the team.
If thats sucking, I'll take it...as opposed to any QB the Rams have had since Warner

ohiorams

Rookie
e ha
Look, I grew up 29 miles from Lambeau field as a Vikings fan. There is nothing that you can possibly say to me that A: I haven't heard more than once. B: That will get me upset. Packer fans have been ragging on me for 50 years. I can take it. (y)

As to Teddy. He has done exactly what the coach has asked him to do. Next year hopefully the O-line will give him a little more time and they can exploit his true potential. Personally, I think he plays better without Peterson in the backfield.

And, I have been an active member of 3 Packer forums for going on 7 years.

my dad grew up in Random lake Wisconsin.

I'm still waiting on my forum approval ! :LOL:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nope...Packers vs Seahawks again..in Green Bay this time.

Wait a second my friend! You all but promised me the Seahawks would lose yesterday to the Vikings. They didn't.
Now it kinda looks like you're saying they will beat the Panthers IN Carolina! What changed from a few days ago where you told everyone "Seahawks have to win road games and they will not win them." ??????
I'm starting to think you don't know football. (Wink)

ohiorams

Rookie
Wait a second my friend! You all but promised me the Seahawks would lose yesterday to the Vikings. They didn't.
Now it kinda looks like you're saying they will beat the Panthers IN Carolina! What changed from a few days ago where you told everyone "Seahawks have to win road games and they will not win them." ??????
I'm starting to think you don't know football. (Wink)

dont know? I went three for four yesterday. I got the Seattle game wrong by a foot....:LOL: Also I was right about it not being a blow out by Seattle.
I am allowed to see what has now actually happened and change the outlook accordingly.
Seattle still looked like crap and didnt score either and failed on 3 or 4 4th down attempts.

I think they beat the unproven in playoffs Panthers because they beat them last year and Panthers are missing a starting CB.
But they end up going the GB because the Packers have a bone to pick about last year and already beat them earlier this year.( that game where Seattle didnt do crap like they didnt in Minn. but some how had 4 miracle plays at the end)
The Cardinals dont have Honey Badger this time

I dont know football? I'm the only one here who picked Rams to lose week 17.

DVontel

Rookie
dont know? I went three for four yesterday. I got the Seattle game wrong by a foot....:LOL: Also I was right about it not being a blow out by Seattle.
I am allowed to see what has now actually happened and change the outlook accordingly.
Seattle still looked like crap and didnt score either and failed on 3 or 4 4th down attempts.

I think they beat the unproven in playoffs Panthers because they beat them last year and Panthers are missing a starting CB.
But they end up going the GB because the Packers have a bone to pick about last year and already beat them earlier this year.( that game where Seattle didnt do crap like they didnt in Minn. but some how had 4 miracle plays at the end)
The Cardinals dont have Honey Badger this time

I dont know football? I'm the only one here who picked Rams to lose week 17.
We lost Tyrann to IR, Week 15, against Philly.

We played GB in week 16.

The rest is history.

ohiorams

Rookie

We played GB in week 16.

The rest is history.

what did the Rams do to Seattle? what did the Falcons do to Panthers the Second time? what did Minn. do to Green Bay after GB blew them up the first time?

just like Minn. Vs Seattle there will be no blow out. But this is the playoffs and Aaron Rodgers is coming to Arizona

MountainRam

Rookie

We played GB in week 16.

The rest is history.

You play the hand you are dealt with when it comes to injuries. You guys had a great season (Yes, I am envy of your team and coach)

But I don't see your guys beating out Jedi Master Rodgers twice in a row. Sorry Buddy for being bearer of bad news.

Last edited:

MountainRam

Rookie
Seahawks are slam dunk behind Panthers to win SB IMO this year.

Seahawks have been there done that many times (i mean playoffs) and please note Adderral is undefeated and competition doesn't deter Adderall. It runs in their blood so I don't think anyone can defeat them.

DVontel

Rookie
what did the Rams do to Seattle? what did the Falcons do to Panthers the Second time? what did Minn. do to Green Bay after GB blew them up the first time?

just like Minn. Vs Seattle there will be no blow out. But this is the playoffs and Aaron Rodgers is coming to Arizona
It seem like you were implying that Tyrann was still healthy when we crushed Green Bay, which wasn't the case.

DVontel

Rookie
You play the hand you are dealt with when it comes to injuries. You guys had a great season (Yes, I am envy of your team and coach)

But I don't see your guys beating out Jedi Master Rodgers twice in a row. Sorry Buddy for being bearer of bad news.
I don't know man, everytime you(I seen your predictions of our games, lol) had us losing, we ended up winning. So I actually feel really good now that you said this :)

DVontel

Rookie
but not having him this time will still hurt.
Why are you saying "this time" lol we didn't have him the first time we played them.

I think it'll be a much closer contest, but overall, I still feel pretty confident since we matchup real well versus Green Bay.

Also, Rodgers has lost to teams in the regular season & the playoffs in the same season 3 times to two different teams. Those 2 teams came from the NFC West, too.