A 3rd Seahawks Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams can say they swept the Super Bowl champions.....thats about it as far as effecting the Rams.
If NE ends up in the Super Bowl I am doing what I do every time they go....I go to the movies.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams can say they swept the Super Bowl champions.....thats about it as far as effecting the Rams.
If NE ends up in the Super Bowl I am doing what I do every time they go....I go to the movies.

@fearsomefour - A Seahawks vrs Patriots super bowl probably will not happen, but the entire idea of this particular thread is...
What if it did? Which team would you want to lose such a super bowl? (please answer that simple, clear question) :)

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Seattle will have to play an away playoff game (in Minnesota) for the first time in 2 years.
They wont be ready

Uh oh. This sucks. How did the Seahawks go into that situation today, and win?

ohiorams

Rookie
Uh oh. This sucks. How did the Seahawks go into that situation today, and win?

a team that is missing 2 tight ends and the Starting RB, fails at what? 3 or 4 forced 4th down conversions? and on the other team the Kicker misses from point blank range wide left after making 3 more difficult kicks/FGs? and the biggest play the Seahawks get comes from a botched snap they somehow dont turn over?

call me crazy,disagree with me, what ever? this crap was staged.

I say the Seahawks go to the Packers for the Conference championship to lose

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Has there been a more "fortunate" team in the NFL? I mean besides the patsies? That's just some sick shit there. A missed chippy after Seattle pretty much sucked all game?

And good luck Viqueens if you think Teddy is going to get you anywhere in the playoffs maybe EVER.

ohiorams

Rookie
Has there been a more "fortunate" team in the NFL? I mean besides the patsies? That's just some sick crap there. A missed chippy after Seattle pretty much sucked all game?

And good luck Viqueens if you think Teddy is going to get you anywhere in the playoffs maybe EVER.

lol dude,um...they just hosted a playoff game

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Has there been a more "fortunate" team in the NFL? I mean besides the patsies? That's just some sick crap there. A missed chippy after Seattle pretty much sucked all game?

I know!!! The Seaholes are by far the most lucky NFL team I have ever seen. And that luck includes Refs NOT calling the Seahawks penalties, and also CALLING phantom penalties against teams the Seaholes play. I have never seen the likes of it. And by lucky I also mean that their QB NEVER gets injured. Never. Not in 4 years.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

Teddy actually had a better game than Wilson did. Other than that one TD pass. But whatever. Carroll said something to the effect of winning on Wilson's magic. Guess what? Magic runs out. Ask the Packers. Rodgers can't continue to carry that team. Once they hit top defensive team in the Playoffs they are going home. Like next weekend.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Teddy actually had a better game than Wilson did. Other than that one TD pass. But whatever. Carroll said something to the effect of winning on Wilson's magic. Guess what? Magic runs out. Ask the Packers. Rodgers can't continue to carry that team. Once they hit top defensive team in the Playoffs they are going home. Like next weekend.

So Raptorman? Are you rooting for and hoping for a Seaholes super bowl victory this year? ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't get me wrong. I think the Viqueens (sorry - too much history for me to stop using that term) have a pretty solid team. I am just not a Teddy fan.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Has there been a more "fortunate" team in the NFL?.
There's 49ers and nobody else is even close. The Seahawks with the fail mary and today's failed kick just get them within the same luck galaxy, but still many more light years to go to approach the levels of 49er bullshit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's 49ers and nobody else is even close. The Seahawks with the fail mary and today's failed kick just get them within the same luck galaxy, but still many more light years to go to approach the levels of 49er bullcrap.
And the refs giving them the Detroit game and .....

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Don't get me wrong. I think the Viqueens (sorry - too much history for me to stop using that term) have a pretty solid team. I am just not a Teddy fan.
Look, I grew up 29 miles from Lambeau field as a Vikings fan. There is nothing that you can possibly say to me that A: I haven't heard more than once. B: That will get me upset. Packer fans have been ragging on me for 50 years. I can take it. (y)

As to Teddy. He has done exactly what the coach has asked him to do. Next year hopefully the O-line will give him a little more time and they can exploit his true potential. Personally, I think he plays better without Peterson in the backfield.

And, I have been an active member of 3 Packer forums for going on 7 years.

Last edited: