A 3rd Seahawks Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would enjoy a Bengals vs Packers Super Bowl. Rodgers deserves another ring.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will always root for a Patsy loss.

What!?!?!
You actually took the time to answer a specific question I asked at the beginning of this thread?
Thank you Sir!
I'm not used to that happening.

Me seeing the SeaAsses handle the Cardinals easily yesterday really has me worried they can get to the super bowl again.

ohiorams

Rookie
What!?!?!
You actually took the time to answer a specific question I asked at the beginning of this thread?
Thank you Sir!

Me seeing the SeaAsses handle the Cardinals easily yesterday really has me worried they can get to the super bowl again.

all you saw was a team lay down that didnt have to win that game and knew when Carolina had a lead in their game.
Seattle will have to play an away playoff game for the first time in 2 years. They wont be ready

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I am hoping my team can take the Seahawks out. However, if they can't, I would rather see the Seahawks win it than the Patriots or Packers, or Broncos.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
all you saw was a team lay down that didn't have to win that game and knew when Carolina had a lead in their game.

We definitely have different opinions on that. I saw the Cardinals try for real during the first half, and get pummeled. After seeing the halftime score of the Panthers game, then they laid down. But the first half was real to me, and I didn't like the outcome.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
You think they're any good? I mean, they beat the Bears today. AP got banged up. The Cards and Panthers are much better teams and Bridgewater is a crap QB.
Teddy didn't throw for 4,000 yards or 30 TD's. All he did was help his team to an 11-5 record. How many teams with a crap QB have that record? Granted they have a good defense, top 10, but so do the Patriots,(who BTW have had a top 10 defense for 14 of Brady's years with them) Broncos, Seahawks, Cardinals, Panthers, Chiefs, Texans......See the trend?

ohiorams

Rookie
We definitely have different opinions on that. I saw the Cardinals try for real during the first half, and get pummeled. After seeing the halftime score of the Panthers game, then they laid down. But the first half was real to me, and I didn't like the outcome.

you saw divional opponents who know each other and one desperately wanted to change their playoff status.

the Seahawks are playing a playoff game on the Road for the first time in 2 years against a team getting all 4 defensive starters back thst didnt play in the other game against Seattle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am hoping my team can take the Seahawks out. However, if they can't, I would rather see the Seahawks win it than the Patriots or Packers, or Broncos.

This is the wrong board to express that opinion on. Other than the Patriots. I think all of the 31 other teams hate them.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
you saw divisional opponents who know each other and one desperately wanted to change their playoff status. the Seahawks are playing a playoff game on the Road for the first time in 2 years against a team getting all 4 defensive starters back that didn't play in the other game against Seattle.

Here's to hoping you're correct! It would ease my pain about the Rams season.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
1) it only positively affects the Rams because of lower draft picks for the Seahags but would negatively affect them by giving them what escaped the GSOT- Dynasty status. :)puke:) It would also enhance their prestige and draw for free agents. No thanks.

Although it would be kind of cool to be able to say we swept the SB champs. (n) But I digress!

2) Brian. You present a cruel choice. Full disclosure. I am a little schitzo in my very real dislike of the Pukeriots. Tom Brady went to my high school. The football field is named after him, etc. so while I still get sick when I think about SBXXXVI, I have some sort of dissociation issues. I actually have similar issues because I like Russell Wilson as a person. But I would have to hold my nose and go Patriots. Ugggh. I can't believe I said that. (Do I have to turn in my horns now?)

Btw. Fun facts. My high school is also (in)famous for another Big cheater, Barry Bonds. AND also famous for another Super Bowl MVP, Lynn Swann.

Trivia: Name the other 2 pairs of Super Bowl MVPs that attended the same high schools.
Hint: one set will be obvious. The other not.

Ramatik

Starter
What!?!?!
Thank you Sir!

You are welcome. I really don't want the Seahawks to win another Superbowl. I sure hope that matchup does not come to pass.

ohiorams

Rookie
The bookies are simply playing on the bettors beliefs.
They went from 5.5 to 7 so therefore Seattle is the clear favorite to win,right ? Nope, they are just pushing more people to the wrong side

ohiorams

Rookie

I've looked and seen 3.5 to 5.5 depending on the place and some site /forum said 7.

the point is its still towards Seattle.
they are an away/road team in the wildcard slot. They havent been in that position the last two years.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
What I would wish on the patsies is beyond anything with which I would trouble the dreams of the many fine members here at ROD. It would be disturbing to say the least.

Do you have anything dark on tap...I'll drink to that...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is the wrong board to express that opinion on. Other than the Patriots. I think all of the 31 other teams hate them.

Beat me to this one, jrry...Not a Ram fan on earth would say that I assume..Of the Cheatriots, Albatross and Packers, that's an absolute no-brainer pick for me...

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Seattle will have to play an away playoff game for the first time in 2 years. They wont be ready.

@ohiorams, So let me be sure I have this absolutely correct. You're assuring me without a doubt that the Vikings beat the Seahawks this Saturday?