A 3rd Seahawks Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't care who plays or wins the super bowl, I just want it to be entertaining.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't care who plays or wins the super bowl, I just want it to be entertaining.
Now there's a reply I have not heard, nor expected to hear. Interesting.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I only have one answer to this putrid scenario. FUCK the fucking patsies.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I only have one answer to this putrid scenario. freak the freaking patsies.

I'm starting to think I should put you down as one who will root for the Patriots to lose. I'm not quite sure though. Don't want to rush to conclusions.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm starting to think I should put you down as one who will root for the Patriots to lose. I'm not quite sure though. Don't want to rush to conclusions.
What I would wish on the patsies is beyond anything with which I would trouble the dreams of the many fine members here at ROD. It would be disturbing to say the least.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
OK, so I'm REALLY getting worried about a 3-pete super bowl appearance by the seawhores. Please. Somebody calm my fears!
Please my Rams, can you please destroy the seawhores next Sunday? Please!!!!!
And I won't complain if Wilson gets hurt. I'm not telling anyone to hurt another player. But I won't complain. Football is a rough game.

ohiorams

Rookie
The Seahawks arent making it a 3rd time. The Conference championship will be Vikings vs somebody else

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Seahawks arent making it a 3rd time. The Conference championship will be Vikings vs somebody else
Nah. The viqueens have the fader team written all over them. Teddy will throw two picks and then have a break down when someone dares tackle him.

ohiorams

Rookie
Nah. The viqueens have the fader team written all over them. Teddy will throw two picks and then have a break down when someone dares tackle him.

you are right,except that will happen in the conference championship

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
you are right,except that will happen in the conference championship
You think they're any good? I mean, they beat the Bears today. AP got banged up. The Cards and Panthers are much better teams and Bridgewater is a shit QB.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Neither

Patriots are my least favorite team.

For SEA to go to the Super Bowl, they would most likely have to win in ARZ and CAR. Not happening.

I'm hoping for a PIT and Car SB.

ohiorams

Rookie
You think they're any good? I mean, they beat the Bears today. AP got banged up. The Cards and Panthers are much better teams and Bridgewater is a crap QB.

youve watched football for years. Records dont prove better teams.Plenty of teams have made it to a conference championship with a forgotten QB.

Kaepernick for one

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
This was a great win today over the idiot seahawks and their fans!!!

After before forced to see Pete Carrol whine and cry all game today, and listen to the hawks fans pretend we played dirty, and have to watch Wussel Wiwson run in circles and then whine and cry when things didn't go his way... who would like to join me in naming the Seattle Seahawks as our current most hated team?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Seattle will have to win 3 in a row on the road to make the Super Bowl. With two wins likely having to come against Carolina and Arizona on the road.

So right now the Seahawks are beating Cardinals 36-6 AT Arizona.
Are you sure they won't be able to do the same thing in 2 weeks?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So right now the Seahawks are beating Cardinals 36-6 AT Arizona.
Are you sure they won't be able to do the same thing in 2 weeks?

They also get stomped by Arizona at home. The big question is...did Arizona decide not to show their cards today?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
They also get stomped by Arizona at home. The big question is...did Arizona decide not to show their cards today?

No I think AZ tried for real during the first half.
Have I ever mentioned to you that I hate the seahawks with my entire being?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Maybe we'll have a Super Bowl we'll all be comfortable with for the first time in many years.

DEN and CAR?

Ramatik

Starter
I will always root for a Patsy loss. That being said, Seattle just isn't that good this year.