2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Loved that first pick in the "highlight" clip. Even at my advanced age I make that play 99% of the time. The guy freaking threw it right to him! BFD... :whistle:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Makes sense. Can play slot CB and FS from what I know. A lot of people I respect like him. I haven't watched him myself. @Boston Ram what say you?
Short area quickness. Some versatility. I think he was over-drafted a little. Decent size. I'll have to watch some more of him. Inconsistent, from what I remember. We needed a CB. He can probably play all DB positions, so.... Great 3 cone time.

I'll watch tape, and wait and see.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I think we passed on Lewis for the off the field stuff. Im thinking McVay wants good character guys too.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not sure about Johnson, great athlete a bit raw but a lot to work with. Lewis has character issues and obviously we are staying away from that type of player. New Culture.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm not feeling much excitement so far. Hopefully, that changes in camp...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cowboys with a good pick again on D.

Yeah man, Boys having a fine draft. I trust Wade with JJ, but gotta admit I'm a little jealous to see Lewis go to the big D.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Short area quickness. Some versatility. I think he was over-drafted a little. Decent size. I'll have to watch some more of him. Inconsistent, from what I remember. We needed a CB. He can probably play all DB positions, so.... Great 3 cone time.

I'll watch tape, and wait and see.

Seems like we're emphasizing the three cone drill. Good.
(Everett, Kupp, and Johnson all had strong 3CD times for their size)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
See you all tomorrow
For now - it's Suntory time

image.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Aight all, good night for us I think. Congrats to all and I'm out! :yay:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
More I think about it the Johnson pick makes a lot of sense. Seems like the plan is to play Joyner at FS in base then use him in the slot in nickel formations. Johnson would come in at FS when Joyner moves to the slot.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
More I think about it the Johnson pick makes a lot of sense. Seems like the plan is to play Joyner FS in base then use him in the slot in nickel formations. Johnson would come in at FS when Joyner moves to the slot.
What about Roby

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
More I think about it the Johnson pick makes a lot of sense. Seems like the plan is to play Joyner FS in base then use him in the slot in nickel formations. Johnson would come in at FS when Joyner moves to the slot.
I agree with that completely.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems like we're emphasizing the three cone drill. Good.
(Everett, Kupp, and Johnson all had strong 3CD times for their size)
I think it's the one drill that really translates to football. I always look at them.