2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's the one drill that really translates to football. I always look at them.

I agree. I think it tests functional athleticism the best of any of the drills.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Makes sense. Can play slot CB and FS from what I know. A lot of people I respect like him. I haven't watched him myself. @Boston Ram what say you?

No him fairly well. Extremely smart kid, loves football and always wants to get better.

Smooth athlete who does not make mistakes. Always seems to be in position to make a play. Stand out against when going side line to side line but not a big hitter.

Never was a real impact player or tone setter type of player.

He is a good solid player. I like the pick not love it. Would of preferred J Lewis or Tankersley. Always thought he was a Sunday player but thought he was a 4th rounder.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good point. We will see how the competition shakes out. Regardless Rams can resign everyone in the secondary with 3 out 4 for guys scheduled for UFA in 2018.
We could use the depth. Maybe replaces Davis.
I like the versatility from what ive heard about tonight. He may not start, this year, but thats ok by me. it would mean everyone stayed healthy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure about Johnson, great athlete a bit raw but a lot to work with. Lewis has character issues and obviously we are staying away from that type of player. New Culture.
Johnson is Tall and has a really good vert. so he's got tools to work with!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wtf the 9ers trade up for a 5-6 round prospect? Haha they were having such a nice draft.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This draft grading is complete
hqdefault.jpg

and predictable.
We went: C C+ B. Next B+ A????

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I got my eyes on a couple of defenders with this next pick. DE Lawson and LB Biegel.
Anybody else like them?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got my eyes on a couple of defenders with this next pick. DE Lawson and LB Biegel.
Anybody else like them?

I like Biegel but not this high. I'm leaning towards Howard Wilson, myself.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wtf the 9ers trade up for a 5-6 round prospect? Haha they were having such a nice draft.
I think they blew it when they traded an early round 3rd for the saints 2nd next year. foolish move by Lynch imo