Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Not good.

And I know this thread will probably get locked sooner or later.

There's always two sides to every story, but this video shows behavior that's indefensible IMHO.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah he's a piece of shit here. If a woman gets you that mad, get the hell away. It never ends well.

Ellard80

Legend
sadly this type of behavior is often learned... guessing Zacs old man probably used the same tactics.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guy needs to rot in fucking hell … you can tell this happened before .. she doesn’t scream or fight back she just tries to placate him and get him to stop .. his son was on the couch .. he is a fucking animal that needs putting down

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The woman had enough of his behavior issues, wanted him gone gone, how convenient that not one but two camera’s shot this, bravo to her for entrapping his dumb ass (she was so calm and knew damn well this was being recorded) for the whole world to see

At least that’s how I see this

Opinions...boys, we all have perspectives

Ellard80

Legend
The woman had enough of his behavior issues, wanted him gone gone, how convenient that not one but two camera’s shot this, bravo to her for entrapping his dumb ass (she was so calm and knew damn well this was being recorded) for the whole world to see

only because he has done this before... it was pretty smart actually - its hard to stop men who does this.

Psycho_X

Legend

Seems like really good planning on her part... i'd say this is definitely not the first time he's decided to throw her around so good for her setting up cameras to catch it and staying calm to not make it worse. Got his ass put in jail which is where he belongs. Entrapment applies to law enforcement.... every citizen is well within their rights to setup cameras wherever the hell they want on their property to protect themselves including from spousal abuse.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
only because he has done this before... it was pretty smart actually - its hard to stop men who does this.
It was actually very smart, like Moths to a flame he obliged, good for her

A rare good ending to domestic abuse (tho a better ending was be a good father)

Ellard80

Legend
Seems like really good planning on her part... i'd say this is definitely not the first time he's decided to throw her around so good for her setting up cameras to catch it and staying calm to not make it worse. Got his ass put in jail which is where he belongs. Entrapment applies to law enforcement.... every citizen is well within their rights to setup cameras wherever the hell they want on their property to protect themselves including from spousal abuse.
yeah when he states... after throwing her around "And you call me destructive?" made it clear to me that he likely has done this before.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I have met some completely insane women in my time
and some have tried to push me to that type of behavior.
Especially when they are the physical aggressor.
Not sure of her contribution, if any to this poisonous behavior.

Whatever has happen to make him this angry, and violent, there is no excuse for.
Zac needs professional help.
Oh yea that young kid, some may feel he is too young
for this to affect him, they are mistaken.
This will in all probability be internalized by this child whether he remembers it or not.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
every citizen is well within their rights to setup cameras wherever the hell they want on their property to protect themselves including from spousal abuse.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tano

Legend
I was telling my wife that maybe these were set up by the wife to watch the baby.

But you guys ideas to video his abusive behavior is probably right on the spot

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll never understand why a man would put his hands on a woman.
What he did is beyond belief. He deserves a long prison term.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
She is also claiming that this is the first time this has happened. She was lying and I am glad he is going to get what he deserves

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She is also claiming that this is the first time this has happened. She was lying and I am glad he is going to get what he deserves
Huh? She said this has been happening for months.