Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So sad to hear this. Everyone said he was a quiet guy, all business. He was a good player too in the short window he played. His reputation is ruined.

As for the lady I'm glad her and the child are ok. I'm sure she was very sore after taking a WWF style beating on hardwood. She deserves justice including a restraining order.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I was really trying not to see the video, there are certain things that I just can't watch. But I did because the story said he made bail and I wanted to read her reaction to that. Ugh. What an asshole this loser is. But he made bail and we know restraining orders don't always work. I really fear for her life now. She needs to pack up and leave asap. Just move. I hear the excuses of not wanting to leave everything behind but it's your life, ladies. Really should leave these abusers after the first hit. None of this "I wanted the baby to have a father" because you put yourself and family in danger by staying. Just leave now. I really hope it's not too late.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Who is the asshole judge that let Stacy out on $10,000 bail? Judges like this are why crime does pay.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Brutal. Just brutal. I am stunned she was able to withstand that and remain calm. I am curious wtf happened to make him that angry, but it really doesn't matter as there is obviously NO excuse for that shit.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Zac Stacy will get the maximum prison sentence they throw away the keys in central Florida.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doubt this is first beating he's given her it's probably just the first one where she got him on tape. Maybe the justice system will help her out but even then she'll probably show up and give him conjugal visits and then he'll beat her ass for cheating on him when he gets out.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
1. She chose him as a boyfriend and father. Would have been better to have never had anything to do with him. That type of behavior and violence will usually show itself right from the start when you meet someone. She likely ignored it in order to be with a former NFL player.

2. Above is still no excuse whatsoever for what a horrible loser violent thug Zac is. No matter what her bad choices, or any words she's ever said to him or about him, she DOES NOT deserve physical abuse of any kind.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That type of behavior and violence will usually show itself right from the start when you meet someone.

Not at all. When women are interviewed about their abusive relationships they all say how wonderful the guy was until they moved in together or settled into the relationship.

Ellard80

Legend
1. She chose him as a boyfriend and father. Would have been better to have never had anything to do with him. That type of behavior and violence will usually show itself right from the start when you meet someone. She likely ignored it in order to be with a former NFL player.

2. Above is still no excuse whatsoever for what a horrible loser violent thug Zac is. No matter what her bad choices, or any words she's ever said to him or about him, she DOES NOT deserve physical abuse of any kind.
uhh what lol.. people hide that shit for awhile until they know they have your trust.. they def do not show it right away

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
uhh what lol.. people hide that shit for awhile until they know they have your trust.. they def do not show it right away

Maybe it's just me then. What I'm saying is in general, a leopard cannot change it's stripes. OR hide its stripes. If a person is quick to anger, aggressive with posture and with words, THAT is your clue to stay away. Violent people usually show it first with their words and attitude towards other people. She chose him. She shouldn't have. THUG.

Ellard80

Legend
Maybe it's just me then. What I'm saying is in general, a leopard cannot change it's stripes. OR hide its stripes. If a person is quick to anger, aggressive with posture and with words, THAT is your clue to stay away. Violent people usually show it first with their words and attitude towards other people. She chose him. She shouldn't have. THUG.
sometimes that is true - but more often they hide that behavior for obvious reasons.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
This is fact. Leopards can't hide or change their stripes if they dont have them.

Tano

Legend
sometimes that is true - but more often they hide that behavior for obvious reasons.
Usually you can tell by the way they interact with other people (especially waiters or waitresses who get an order wrong) but not always

Ellard80

Legend
Usually you can tell by the way they interact with other people (especially waiters or waitresses who get an order wrong) but not always
Sometimes - my uncle liked to beat on his wife and kids all day long. Everyone thought he was the nicest guy until they were married

Quite often the behavior is hidden - many abusers are not dumb - they know how to play a long game.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark

You blame her, and in the same breath say it's not her fault?? Wow. Abusers like this DO NOT show their true colors in the beginning of a relationship! She didn't deserve any of it. Only a weak minded guttless p.o.s coward raises his hand to a woman.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
This is fact. Leopards can't hide or change their stripes if they dont have them.

LOL! Damn man. Good point. I got my phrases mixed up for sure. Haha!
"Leopard change his SPOTS" or "Tiger change his stripes" works better.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
You blame her, and in the same breath say it's not her fault?? Wow. Abusers like this DO NOT show their true colors in the beginning of a relationship! She didn't deserve any of it. Only a weak minded guttless p.o.s coward raises his hand to a woman.

You act like I don't fully agree with you. I do.
Everything I said in my point #2 agrees with you in that she didn't deserve any of it, EVEN if she made the mistake of being with him. No one, not man or woman deserves physical abuse.

Now my point #1 is on the related topic that she could have made a choice never to get involved with him. Do you agree? Or are you saying that the universe somehow forced her to date and live with him? Was it an arranged marriage? Are you saying she didn't choose him?

Last edited:

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Not at all. When women are interviewed about their abusive relationships they all say how wonderful the guy was until they moved in together or settled into the relationship.

I'm sure that is the case some of the time yes. Good point.
But if you read between the lines when some women say that, could she really be saying "I'm too embarassed to admit I saw all the signs but continued the relationship anyway, and thought I'd still be alright, and that I could change him?"

"I sound smarter if I just say the guy was wonderful until we moved in together. So I'll just say that."