You’re sticking with that motherf--ker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Tom Brady's career playoffs passer rating is 90.4, which ranks 15th all time.

Yes, Tom... you've had the greatest career a QB has ever had, but its NOT all you.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Tom Brady's career playoffs passer rating is 90.4, which ranks 15th all time.

Yes, Tom... you've had the greatest career a QB has ever had, but its NOT all you.
Yep playoffs and Super Bowl
He played a good game against KC but he sure as heck didn’t win the Championship game or the NO game. He played like crap in those two games. His defense won those games even though he tried to give the game to GB in the second half and Rodgers couldn’t take advantage of it.
He had 10 TD's and 3 picks in the playoffs and Super Bowl combined, not incredible but not too shabby.

Tano

Legend
Yep playoffs and Super Bowl

He had 10 TD's and 3 picks in the playoffs and Super Bowl combined, not incredible but not too shabby.
3 picks in the second half of the championship series on back to back to back drives

Sorry that sucks - they should have lost that game

And 1 TD was on a 39 yard pass with 1 second left in the half that the Packers played stupidly and another was on a 1 and 8 after a turnover by GB right after half time. So 2 TDs within a couple minutes of each other that the Packers played stupidly.

Brady has got to be the luckiest mofo in the entire world

No way he should have the record he has in getting to the Super Bowls and the Super Bowls themselves

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He played a good game against KC but he sure as heck didn’t win the Championship game or the NO game. He played like crap in those two games. His defense won those games even though he tried to give the game to GB in the second half and Rodgers couldn’t take advantage of it.

it's very easy to play a good game when the other team had a flag thrown on them every time they made a stop. the second qtr of that superbowl was perhaps the most disgusting display of biased officiating i have ever seen.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the second qtr of that superbowl was perhaps the most disgusting display of biased officiating i have ever seen.
tenor.gif

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I know this is not unique but I am so tired of hearing about Brady. Yes, he's got more rings than anybody. Yes, he made Tampa a better team. Yes, he's in his 40's and still winning Superbowls. Must be Spider Tack.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not saying he won the Superbowl by himself, no single player has ever or will ever do that.

Rams77

Starter
I agree but if you are as accomplished and talented as Brady is - you would expect him to be much cooler. He is a awkward nerd. I’ve seen too many shots of him with his high pitched squealing on the sidelines trying to fire up his teammates and they treat him with a cold disregard. I don’t think he has many close friends as teammates (other than Edelman) because he is not a cool dude. That says a lot about him.
Im sorry but this take is soo bad

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Probably the 9ers. If so talk about dodging a bullet holy shit. I'd hate to see him behind that run game.
Yeah - the Pats might have taken Jimmy G.’s contract & he didn’t like him from the past.Just like the Pats we’re going to go with him in NE. Like yeah, you’re going to stay with him.I could have won you a SuperBowl in 2019,just like Inhave in the past.Finish my career where it started.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Im sorry but this take is soo bad
I know this is not unique but I am so tired of hearing about Brady. Yes, he's got more rings than anybody. Yes, he made Tampa a better team. Yes, he's in his 40's and still winning Superbowls. Must be Spider Tack.
Who is Spider Tack ? I know what your saying about the GOAT . Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's very easy to play a good game when the other team had a flag thrown on them every time they made a stop. the second qtr of that superbowl was perhaps the most disgusting display of biased officiating i have ever seen.

I am surprised there wasn’t much rumbling about this.

At the time I was thinking “Wow. This looks really bad for the NFL”. But, hardly a peep.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am surprised there wasn’t much rumbling about this.

At the time I was thinking “Wow. This looks really bad for the NFL”. But, hardly a peep.

It's the Tom Brady factor. The league wants him to be the best of all time for the rest of time. He has the look they want and happy to have played over and over as the ultimate qb forever in nfl films.

Also the refs look at him with rose coloured glasses because they all want their daughters to marry him, figuratively speaking.

Rams77

Starter
What Brady is doing past the age of 40 is freakin’ absurd-I hate him like you all because he beat us out of 2 titles but I have mad respect for the guy-he’s an outlier-and his career will never be duplicated-he’s undoubtedly the GOAT...... I want to kick his ass this year!