You’re sticking with that motherf--ker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It might have been the Colts. I heard that it was between Phillip Rivers and Tom Brady and we know how that turned out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It might have been the Colts. I heard that it was between Phillip Rivers and Tom Brady and we know how that turned out.

The Colts don’t fit the “sticking with” part, right?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Colts don’t fit the “sticking with” part, right?
Since Brady was older, they may not have wanted to pay the money or promise as much to him as maybe they did Rivers. Remember, no one knew if Brady was garbage at his advanced age before last season. I got the 'choice' info from Pat Macafee's show, since he's an insider of sorts with the Colts.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I think I remember reading that Brady wanted to go a city that had nice weather. Maybe the Chargers? They didn't have Herbert at the time so he might have been taking about Tyrod. Or maybe Miami cuz they didn't have Tua they had Fitzpatrick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Probably the 9ers. If so talk about dodging a bullet holy shit. I'd hate to see him behind that run game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, gotta be the whiners. I doubt he has any love for Jimmy Gonorrhea...

Rams77

Starter
I hate Brady but you have to admit the guy is an Assassin and pretty much always plays better in bigger moments. He’s confident and cocky and has every right to be

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since Brady was older, they may not have wanted to pay the money or promise as much to him as maybe they did Rivers. Remember, no one knew if Brady was garbage at his advanced age before last season. I got the 'choice' info from Pat Macafee's show, since he's an insider of sorts with the Colts.
Brady signed with Tampa before Rivers signed with the Colts though

Psycho_X

Legend
I figured it was the Bears. Sticking with Trubisky and bringing in Nick Foles.... could see that being more of a slight to fragile ego Brady than Whiners sticking with Grabapole. But neither would surprise me.

dang

Legend
I hate Brady but you have to admit the guy is an Assassin and pretty much always plays better in bigger moments. He’s confident and cocky and has every right to be
I agree but if you are as accomplished and talented as Brady is - you would expect him to be much cooler. He is a awkward nerd. I’ve seen too many shots of him with his high pitched squealing on the sidelines trying to fire up his teammates and they treat him with a cold disregard. I don’t think he has many close friends as teammates (other than Edelman) because he is not a cool dude. That says a lot about him.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I remember him throwing interceptions on 3 straight possessions in the second half of the NFC Championship game. He really wasn't that hot against the Saints either.

Really the Bucs defense was the biggest reason why they won every playoff game on the road. But let Tom toot his own horn. He has never had any class.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some guy said it was us, but I don't believe that for a second.

Me either.

Brady, as good as he's been, wasn't the fit the Rams were looking for when trading for Stafford.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clearly, he was talking about Seattle
malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably the 9ers. If so talk about dodging a bullet holy shit. I'd hate to see him behind that run game.
What bullet did we dodge? He still came out of the nfc and won the super bowl

Tano

Legend
What bullet did we dodge? He still came out of the nfc and won the super bowl
He played a good game against KC but he sure as heck didn’t win the Championship game or the NO game. He played like crap in those two games. His defense won those games even though he tried to give the game to GB in the second half and Rodgers couldn’t take advantage of it.