Your Surprise Rams Transactions (Cuts) This Saturday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Just curious but then who’s number three? Davis who hasn’t played yet or maybe Holley who hasn’t been anything special? Maybe that guy we just signed Monday? I can understand him losing the number two spot but cutting him seems a major stretch.
Actually I think you're right, for some reason I kept thinking we only carry two running backs. Big brain fart!! I definitely think our three will be Gurly, Brown, and Kelly. I do think Kelly should be our number 2 running back though

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just curious but then who’s number three? Davis who hasn’t played yet or maybe Holley who hasn’t been anything special? Maybe that guy we just signed Monday? I can understand him losing the number two spot but cutting him seems a major stretch.

Agreed! I would consider cutting Brown a pretty big surprise. At least this year!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
is this what your hand looks like ?

$_1.JPG

Yes. I have unreasonably big hands... :sneaky:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's because I deleted them. "Chills" and "Inappropriates" go on someone's profile and are negatives. They are useful for moderation by the membership and should only be used when called for. Mistakes happen but let's try to limit them.
Where do my 'haha's" go, ya bastid!:rant:

Ram65

Legend
I thought I would take a stab before the deadline. I just don't know.

I guess Mannion would be a surprise even if he has played poorly.

No surprise if Hemingway goes to PS but, a cut could be a surprise.

The surprise would be keeping Hodge on the roster because they don't have the room at WR. Hope he makes the PS.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It all comes down to STs and since the Rams kept everyone in bubble wrap all pre season - we have no idea who they are planning on using out there.

They could go 7 WR and Hodge gets a spot but if thats the case, I have to imagine he is a ST demon.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Where do my 'haha's" go, ya bastid!:rant:

In the HaHa bank where they belong. You presently have 4,653. You're a funny guy.

Let me help you out, @Prime Time . I think what @LoyalRam is really asking you is: Where are the clowns?

"I thought that you'd want what I want, sorry my dear
But where are the clowns? Send in the clowns
Don't bother they're here."

For cracking the 4,000 haha threshold, @Loyal Ram should receive some recognition. SOME sort of honor. Yes, I present to you, @LoyalRam a musical tribute!

View: https://youtu.be/8L6KGuTr9TI

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he is just ok, and a 4th round pick in Snead's hands is very valuable. He is not a WR....he is the worst pro bowl retuner in NFL history....imo.
Funny, Snead picked Cooper in the 4th round the Rams turn him into a Pro Bowler and now we want to just dump him for a new 4th round pick. We'll eventually may have to do that but that time is not now.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I think he is just ok, and a 4th round pick in Snead's hands is very valuable. He is not a WR....he is the worst pro bowl retuner in NFL history....imo.

In 2017, Pharoh was second in the league in punt yds/return, at 12.5. In kickoffs, he was 1st in the NFL by a wide margin, at 27.4 per return. He had almost 1,000 yards in kickoff returns alone. And he was (mostly) very steady in the hands department.

Yes, Pharoh had a nightmare game against ATL, and we all hope he puts it behind him. But Pharoh’s pro bowl nod was well deserved.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
In 2017, Pharoh was second in the league in punt yds/return, at 12.5. In kickoffs, he was 1st in the NFL by a wide margin, at 27.4 per return. He had almost 1,000 yards in kickoff returns alone. And he was (mostly) very steady in the hands department.

Yes, Pharoh had a nightmare game against ATL, and we all hope he puts it behind him. But Pharoh’s pro bowl nod was well deserved.

People forget he had an inauspicious start as a returner for the Rams as he fumbled his first attempt.

Pharoh has room to be better and I expect under Bones he will be. As long as the blocking is there like it was last year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how quickly people forget how good he was last year. Picked up the slack from Austin. Sure he was terrible in the playoff game, but you can’t let a bad dessert ruin what was a great dinner

Ram65

Legend
Cooper has a unique style compared to typical returners. He is physical and uses a spin move not often used by returners. I wondered last year if he would be consistent and he was. He only ran a 4.63 40 at the combine. Not your long strider. Until he stops producing why would the Rams consider trading him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01LMBFl_NKw