LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And now if you gentlemen will excuse me , I'm going to go and dance with my wife ,:)

linus-sally-winter-dance1_zpsdyivoiiw.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Assuming IowaRam stayed up all night with his wife, way past last call for alcohol it's about time for their Last Dance! (y)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TL2B-iiVhA

When I read the name of the song , I thought it was another cover of the song , Save The Last Dance For Me

But that was one of those songs that I'd never heard before that my wife and daughter always say............yes you have !!! , o_O

But then it reminded me of that song , Save The Last Dance For Me , that song has been covered a thousand time , probably most noticeably by Michael Buble , which is probably my wifes favorite version , but me , every time I hear this song , no matter who sings it , I always hear the Defranco Families version , another one of those records my sister would play over and over , if I remember right , Save The Last Dance For Me was the "B" side to Heart Beat , It's A Love Beat single on 45 , pretty sure I heard both songs a bazzilion times by the time I was 10

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And now if you gentlemen will excuse me , I'm going to go and dance with my wife

49302dafdd7bce83440467210cd7d871.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

:rockon: Thanks for posting Force. :LOL:I have never seen that video before, but I remember that song. We used to crank it. Total "misunderstood youth" song.

Then I had 3 teenage boys that went through all kinds of crap. That'll humble you. (n) Now a 12 year old daughter...:unsure:

Lesson: listen to your kids. Accept them. Love more. Judge less.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First Day Of Spring !!!

So I Googled songs about Spring , and most of them had to do with sunshine , (y)

Well.................this is Iowa , and even though our artic Winter is over , Spring time here means the next 90 days will be full ,high wind , rain , hail and tornadoes................lol