LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I may have posted this prior, oh well I'm a happy stoner. One of the best covers I've heard esp for any Pink Floyd fans out there.
[GALLERY=media, 81]Red Line Chemistry - What Do You Want From Me / Echoes (Pink Floyd tribute). - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 23, 2016 at 3:48 PM[/GALLERY]

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I may have posted this prior, oh well I'm a happy stoner. One of the best covers I've heard esp for any Pink Floyd fans out there.
[GALLERY=media, 81]Red Line Chemistry - What Do You Want From Me / Echoes (Pink Floyd tribute). - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 23, 2016 at 3:48 PM[/GALLERY]
NIce! Got me a little pumped up to see Gilmour Friday night! :rockon::yess:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ha! I remember seeing that album cover in your collection and being a little freaked out at first! :shocked::hiding::rolllaugh:

It perfectly represented my state of mind in those days. :shocked:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Epic debut (the Orange) album to this day!
[GALLERY=media, 82]Days of the New - Whimsical - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 23, 2016 at 2:41 PM[/GALLERY]

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I remember walking through the record store and seeing the album cover for 'In The Court of the Crimson King' and buying it immediately for that reason alone. Had never heard of King Crimson. This was around 69-70. So I get home, put it on, and the first song is '21st Century Schizoid Man.' What have I done? Of course it's been one of my all-time favorite albums since then.

The Mellotron is truly awesome in this song.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I remember walking through the record store and seeing the album cover for 'In The Court of the Crimson King' and buying it immediately for that reason alone. Had never heard of King Crimson. This was around 69-70. So I get home, put it on, and the first song is '21st Century Schizoid Man.' What have I done? Of course it's been one of my all-time favorite albums since then.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
POOF! Yeah Iowa The Knack got Knuked. There brand of bouncy pop rock couldn't have come out at a worse time, sandwiched between punk and new wave. I like every Knack album and attended many a Knack concert, my last one about 8 years ago. They stayed in shape till the end. They had an apt for tuning a crowd into a sea of pogo sticks. This one is off their 2003 album.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6iGP2INZ4

And a live Sharona from 2005...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqC2-7YcBt0

We had a local band like that , when I say local , I mean Fort Dodge , Iowa , which is like 75 miles South of where I live , and that's what they were , bouncy pop rock, their self titled debut album came out around 1980 , I was like in Jr High , and I remember it got really great reviews in Rolling Stones magazine , , and then their second album came out , "30 Seconds over Otho" , which also got really good reviews , and a lot of people thought this was it , they were on their way to making it big and then.....................Poof , they were gone

And you are right , British new wave took over , and bouncy pop rock pretty much disappeared over night

One unique thing about The Hawks , if I remember right , there was like 5 guys in the band and 4 of them sang/sung lead vocals on at least one of the songs