LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So I'm gonna go cast my 5 votes tomorrow here in FLA. We are all over 18 now here in me casa as of Feb.... so yeah.... I have 5 total votes now.

Here's what Wyclef has to say about what would happen if he was President...

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Sorry to resurrect this horrible dissonant mess. You were right! I hope the sparse crowd charged these musical criminals on stage, not throwing panties at them, but bricks and haymakers.

I am uncomfortably numb after this assault of an otherwise classic tune. :puke:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I hadn't listened to that David Soul song in decades. Over 30 years removed, I kept imaging Karen Carpenter singing with Soul. One of those shwing moments for me. A bizarre juxtaposition. Speaking of juxtapositions Iowa I remembered you played Beach Baby the other day. 50 Rams dollars for anyone who can you figure out the connections between "Beach Baby", David Soul, RAMSinLA's "United We Stand", and this song?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6H1a7YUac

Tony Burrows-A One Hit Wonder .................5 Times!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtPEZX6wAzg

Congratulations to IOWA Ram for his dead on balls accurate trivia answer and 50 dollar ROD dollar award.

Had never been a real big Bruce Springsteen fan , I mean , I've always liked him OK , but I think the only album of his I owned was like his Greatest Hits Album
, But man , there are like 3 or 4 of his songs that every time I hear them , I have these huge memory rushes that come back to me , good memories , good times , (y) them songs really stick out

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Huey has always been one of our favorites , wife and I have seen in concert a few times , always puts on a real fun show

Anyone recognize some of the backup singers at the end of this video , :palm:

One of my wifes favorite songs

Yeah, parading the Whiners on stage kind of ruined it for me.:sneaky:

But Huey was the home town boy, and those were the glory years for the Whiners. Huey Lewis used to do the National Anthem quite a bit for the Giants and Niners. Still does sometimes. They were pretty awesome.

Lot's of good music out of the Bay Area.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I received a text message from one of my old, high school friends on Sunday. He has (well, had) an extra ticket for David Gilmour at the Hollywood Bowl on the 26th. Sweet!!! (y):rockon::yess:

A couple other guys from our motley crew are flying in for the show as well. A flashback Friday it'll be...:cheers:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 71]SOILWORK - The Ride Majestic (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO) - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Mar 15, 2016 at 5:47 PM[/GALLERY]

Great fuckin album!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We're going to party like we did when we didn't care :shades: