Your Seachickens thoughts....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Does anyone here actually understand how much I hate the Seattle football team?
Do you even have a clue? I don't think you are capable of understanding.

They are my most hated team of all time.

Are they yours?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My mom always said "hate is a strong word, don't overuse it."

I hate Seattle.

Sorry mom.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I missed what happened when minnesota had 4th and 1, did there dumb ass coach go for it or did they miss the fg?

fearsomefour

Legend
I missed what happened when minnesota had 4th and 1, did there dumb ass coach go for it or did they miss the fg?
He went for it for no logical reason.
A FG puts him up 8 with 2 minutes left.
He’s an idiot.
Zimmer should be fired after tonight.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

They went for it. They should've just kicked the field goal.

And while I admittedly like the Griffin twins (Shaquem is hard to root against, and I wouldn't mind having Shaquill on the Rams), I despise everyone else associated with that team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I assumed he would kick the FG, it was an easy decision in my mind.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have family on their coaching staff, and I greatly dislike them...I am a former Pastor...hate is a tough word. If I hated them, I am instructed to love and pray for them....I dislike them.

Flint

Pro Bowler
My thoughts are the Hags don’t scare me, if Cousins hadn’t been doing Cousins things they would’ve controlled this game. Of course now we have to hear how special Wilson is cuz he pulled another out of his ass.
It’s way too early but the rams could be the team to beat in the west, Seattle’s defense is bad, very bad, the niners might be having a big hangover and Jimmy’s hurt again and maybe they were a bit premature on that Cards contending and Kyler for mvp stuff. The Rams scored 30 again, they have young talent all over the place and the defense held another opponent to 10 pts. The guys on this d have an edge, AD will rip your head off and Ramsey is lookin to light someone up.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I think I hate Pete Carroll more than the team. Russel Wilson is just amazing unfortunately. However, I truly feel they are overrated and their defense is a joke. We should beat them twice but will probably split - which is ok.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Does anyone here actually understand how much I hate the Seattle football team?
Do you even have a clue? I don't think you are capable of understanding.

They are my most hated team of all time.

Are they yours?

nope, they’re not.

That place is reserved for SF.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They could easily be 2-3. Very beatable, but you obviously can't let Russ hang around late. Rams have to fix this "lull" issue they seem to suffer for a quarter or so each game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minnesota going for it was the right decision - just should have sneaked it.

It's hard for me to be worried about Seattle - their defense against our offense? Yikes. And we've been more successful than other teams at containing Wilson.

Theyve also played Atlanta (week one, so traveling East not a big deal), New England (home), lost bc Patriots couldn't gain one yard, Dallas (home, nearly lost), Miami (road, one possession game) and now Minnesota. For me, I think the Patriots are just an average team - but overall, Seattle hasn't played a team with a winning record, played three home games, and one of their road games was week one, which is easier to prep for.

And on top of all that, they got lucky to beat the Patriots and Vikings. They could easily be 3-2 right now having played a pretty easy schedule.

The problem for us is, their Falcons/Vikings are our Bears/Bucs - so Seattle still has three wins coming from the NFC East

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
We’d beat the Seahawks everytime if we could stop Russ from extending plays.

oldnotdead

Legend
As a former Seattle resident, I don't hate the Hawks. God knows I even went to some of their games when people in Seattle were calling them the SeaSlugs, back in the early '80s.

Right now their defensive scheme is basically what Staley plays and why teams march up and down the field on them just like against Staley's scheme. The only reason they are in contention is Wilson who is playing at a HOF level. The Hawks don't match up well with the Rams as LA has more talent and more depth across the board on the respective rosters.

The Rams are a better team right now and the only way they lose is by either their own mistakes or more of Wilson's magic of creating plays out of thin air. The key to beating the Hawks is real simple. The Rams must stay aggressive and disciplined throughout the entire game. Wilson's running around is a huge distraction. But the defense must stay disciplined and if they do, you can see the results in the first half of the game tonight.

Staley must stay aggressive throughout the game and not let up even for a series of downs. That is the problem with Staley, as he has a tendency to let up and get complacent. He has two excellent boundary man CBs in Ramsey and Williams. That should allow him to focus an aggressive zone with the LBs and safeties to cover everyone else. The main thing is he needs to bench Hill who really sucks. Once again his complete lack of speed was evident when he was in man coverage on a deep route. The pass was overthrown otherwise it would have been a TD. Hill looked to be at least a full yard behind. QBs are beginning to look for him and throw at him.

The bottom line is that the Rams have the roster to sweep Seattle, as long as they simply play a clean and disciplined game.

TexasRam

Legend
I like how Wilson throws an interception to end the game but Minnesota can’t do shit vs the worst defense in the NFL and then makes a bonehead coach decision to give them the game.

It’s ok we will take care of them ourselves. I guarantee two wins vs Seattle this year.

Donald will throw Wilson around like a ragdoll again. It won’t be pretty.