Your Favorite Breakfast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It can be that busy, that's how popular it is. Do love Stone House as well though. Either works if I'm too lazy to cook myself.
Plus Stone House has some killer bloodies. I just really don't get out for breakfast much.

That all said, is there a place in town that does a killer corned beef hash? I'm not really a corned beef fan but make a hash out of it? I'm in.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plus Stone House has some killer bloodies. I just really don't get out for breakfast much.

That all said, is there a place in town that does a killer corned beef hash? I'm not really a corned beef fan but make a hash out of it? I'm in.
Not on my normal list of things to eat tbh. I know Peg's serves it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's another place locally that has a version called Chef Georges benedict. It has a chorizo patty instead of a ham slice and the hollandaise has a chipotle flavoring to it. It's so fucking good.

chef-george-s-benedict.jpg
Holy shit! That looks and sounds incredible.

fearsomefour

Legend
Still haven't tried Peg's. We were going to go there when some friends came to town several months ago but there was an hour and fifteen wait when we got there.
Usually a wait.
Good breakfasts.
There is one out in the north valleys, Lemmon Valley Dr too, usually lesser wait times.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
avocado on whole grain toast with alphalpha sprouts and a glass of unsweetened OJ.......

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually I prefer my homemade grand slam. 2 big buttermilk pancakes, 2-4 eggs over easy, crispy hashbrowns and some good thick bacon cooked crispy but not quite burnt. And a glass of ice cold milk!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
seems like for your 33rd anniversary the wife needs a Southern Cooking cookbook

you can thank me later(y)
Nothing says "getting some" like buying your wife a cook book on your anniversary. :ROFLMAO:

Might as well get a blanket and pillow set up on the couch ahead of time.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Eggs Benedict for me... With smoked ham, peppers and hot mustard, all under a nice layer of "sauce Benedictine". Of course it needs a healthy dose of hash browns on the side.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grew up on B&G if done right it cant be beat. Here in south central Missouri all the small towns have at least one hole in the wall diner. It will be ancient and look like it should be condemned but it will be packed with people. Thats where you go for breakfast. For me its country fried steak (real steak not the pre-made fritter crap.) hashbrowns, white gravy and toast.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Damn this thread makes me hungry. I agree with all of the above and I'll add that creamed chipped beef over homeffies or toast is another winner for me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I make great home fries/hash browns. I love b &g but can feel it going right to my arteries. I guess my favorite is when we eat steak the night before. I reheat the steak in the frying pan, then cook my eggs over easy and lay them on the steak and home fries.

The secret to pan frying home fries is that once the potatoes are shredded its important to get the excess water out. So dry them with paper towels and nuke them for 30 seconds to a minute depending on how spread out they are.

one thing I have learned from watching a lot of Brtibox , they eat alot of Beans on Toast in the UK

thought I'd try it , I figured , I like toast , and I like beans , how bad can it be

and you know what

it tastes like beans..........................................on toast

but someone correct me if I' wrong , but I think it's against the law to use any kind of bean other the Heinz

baked-beans-on-toast-louise-heusinkveld.jpg

Bush's baked beans are better than Heinz imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I may go against the grain here but I also like breakfast buffets, and the main reason is that I love instant scrambled eggs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Have several:

Breakfast Burrito - the California take on a Mexican sandwich. Plenty of places here in Sac. Bella Bru right down the street, El Forastero, and Brookfields.

Chilaquiles - There's a place in Newport Beach right on the beach. Maybe it was the Lighthouse Cafe? Excellent with a fried egg on top.

I'm not a B fan, but I'll take the G on a nice chicken fried steak. Maybe it's cause few places can make a really good biscuit. Best I've had was at Denver Biscuit Co.

If I’m tracking these food posts right, I am totally into your south west vibe @FaulkSF. Dayum!

(y)

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
There's so many Awesome dishes HERE.

I love corn beef hash with some over easy eggs thrown on top. Old School I am.

But with the right white gravey nothing can beat Country Fried Steak. Jmho.