You Gave Up What ???, For Jalen Ramsey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
every critic downplayed him for being short. after being drafted, my friend (ram fan also) and I at work watched AD's videos on youtube to see what the # 13 pick brought the Rams. after seeing the play against Kentucky (?), i looked at my friend and said hell, he just tackled the backfield on that play, fuck the handoff.....
that video of his college highlights still surprised me with how fast he was @ pitt.

Yup. That's why I stopped paying attention to the draft process. Best players pop during games. That simple.

"Oh this player is 0.25 inches too short under the ideal height, but he had good hip movement in the 3 cone shuttle drill. However, I'm concerned his shoe size is too big for his position. Maybe they can move him to another position to account for that."

Player comparison: Hall of Fame player with unrealistic expectations as a rookie.

STAHHPPPP.

Tano

Legend
Yup. That's why I stopped paying attention to the draft process. Best players pop during games. That simple.

"Oh this player is 0.25 inches too short under the ideal height, but he had good hip movement in the 3 cone shuttle drill. However, I'm concerned his shoe size is too big for his position. Maybe they can move him to another position to account for that."

Player comparison: Hall of Fame player with unrealistic expectations as a rookie.

STAHHPPPP.
I only watch the draft because I want to know what players the Rams get and how well they may do on the team.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A thing of beauty!
8.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I only watch the draft because I want to know what players the Rams get and how well they may do on the team.

Pretty much the same. Well that and finding random rookies for fantasy football.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Les Snead!! Then The Rams got Austin Corbett which at the time was the bigger trade.He almost helped The Rams make the playoffs.
I was upset at Corbett at the end of the season,but last week helped Aykers in the run game.
Jalen RAMsey is a stud,but in the video #22 has stepped up as well.Darius Williams has made some big plays as well & has excellent hands.David Long has not appeared in many games 2020 which shows what a Big Trade RAMsey was.
The kicker to RAMsey is now McSnead(Demoff) got a deal done & he is happy.Pleasant Aubrey has done a great job.Baltimore signed Peters long term,but was going to be a distraction.
Have to add Cam Aykers is 1st. Rd talent.RB’s in the NFL draft underrated & 2020 was a deep draft.
Plus Jefferson helps when Reynolds leaves,with hopefully with a comp pick.Waiting on T.Lewis who I hope Joe Barry stays to coach up.Is Troy Hill gone?

Flint

Pro Bowler
I’d say the way The Coaching staff has handled him is genius.That’s where Mcvay is best.

Aubrey Pleasant should get more credit the way he handles Diva DB’s & helps develop his CB’s.Add Ejiro Evero.
It’s gotta be hard to locate Ramsey and AD before every snap, it has to take a lot of mental energy to slide protection to Donald and find someone who’s not being covered by Ramsey.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s gotta be hard to locate Ramsey and AD before every snap, it has to take a lot of mental energy to slide protection to Donald and find someone who’s not being covered by Ramsey.

Whatever? DK had 2 TD’s so seatle found him. Staley was playing a basic 4 man rush most of the game. Donald was in how many times after his injury.
It’s a team game.When RAMseys been hurt other players have stepped up.It’s a team sport.It is nice to have to players like that,but JJ had a good game & a lot of the coaching staff thinks he should have been an Al Pro as well.
The Rams coaching staff is one of the Best in The NFL.McVays track record as a HC in the 2nd Half of games when ahead is Pretty Darn Impressive!

Flint

Pro Bowler
Whatever? DK had 2 TD’s so seatle found him. Staley was playing a basic 4 man rush most of the game. Donald was in how many times after his injury.
It’s a team game.When RAMseys been hurt other players have stepped up.It’s a team sport.It is nice to have to players like that,but JJ had a good game & a lot of the coaching staff thinks he should have been an Al Pro as well.
The Rams coaching staff is one of the Best in The NFL.McVays track record as a HC in the 2nd Half of games when ahead is Pretty Darn Impressive!
I know it’s a team game, I don’t get what you’re saying. My point was trying to stay away from those 2 guys has to be difficult. Russ only had 174 yds, I’m not saying the scheme isn’t outstanding and the other guys aren’t balling. DK is a freak who can take over a game, he didn’t do that despite the 2 tds. AD only played a half and still had 2 sacks and a lot of the sacks were cuz there was no one open.