WR trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't add any links at this point but I've read countless articles and have heard on podcast that he's wanting his contract to be bumped up to what all these guys are getting that haven't won superbowls and aren't as good as he is. Maybe it won't affect the cap I don't know I just know he wants whats owed to him.
I havent seen a single article that states that Stafford wants more money, all articles seem to lead back to the Ian Rapoport report that claimed, "Stafford is seeking an adjustment to his contract that would provide him with more guaranteed money beyond the 2024 season"

dang

Legend
I can't add any links at this point but I've read countless articles and have heard on podcast that he's wanting his contract to be bumped up to what all these guys are getting that haven't won superbowls and aren't as good as he is. Maybe it won't affect the cap I don't know I just know he wants whats owed to him.
Your post contradicts itself. First you state he wants his contract $$ bumped up. Then you state he wants $$ that’s owed to him.
I only heard he’s wants more of his contract $$ guaranteed. Name one source that states he wants more total $$. If you cannot then I’m going with what I have heard - he wants more of his current contract $$ guaranteed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If more guaranteed $ means he'll stick around for a a few more years, then pay the man!

dang

Legend
I wanted to clear something up so I did quick search. Here’s the first post I saw with a quote regarding Staffords situation:

Matthew Stafford's in the market for a little more guaranteed compensation from the Los Angeles Rams.
Stafford is seeking an adjustment to his contract that would provide him with more guaranteed money beyond the 2024 season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday.
Rapoport added the veteran quarterback, who believes he has plenty more in the gas tank, has been in attendance for voluntary practices, but it's a bit of a lingering offseason issue for the Rams to be content with.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanted to clear something up so I did quick search. Here’s the first post I saw with a quote regarding Staffords situation:

Matthew Stafford's in the market for a little more guaranteed compensation from the Los Angeles Rams.
Stafford is seeking an adjustment to his contract that would provide him with more guaranteed money beyond the 2024 season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday.
Rapoport added the veteran quarterback, who believes he has plenty more in the gas tank, has been in attendance for voluntary practices, but it's a bit of a lingering offseason issue for the Rams to be content with.
Yup, all paths lead back to Rappaport and his initial "hot take"

JBRam77

UDFA
Is Ian Rappaport related to Michael? Michael is a POS human being. Anyways this receiver room from 1-6 is as loaded as the Greatest Show days. If Kupp was healthy last year we would have played SF in the NFC title game. We have enough WR depth to survive a few missed games from injury from Kupp and Puka but not the nagging season long ones.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is Ian Rappaport related to Michael? Michael is a POS human being. Anyways this receiver room from 1-6 is as loaded as the Greatest Show days. If Kupp was healthy last year we would have played SF in the NFC title game. We have enough WR depth to survive a few missed games from injury from Kupp and Puka but not the nagging season long ones.

No, Ian is a human being… Michael is toe jam… and I mean that in the nicest way possible…

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
No, Ian is a human being… Michael is toe jam… and I mean that in the nicest way possible…
Eyes Morph GIF by Cut the Mustard