WR Josh Gordon traded to Patriots for a 5th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They drafted him, they didn't sign him after he was a screw up on another team.
He'd screwed up for University of Florida before they drafted him though. Hernandez's issues were well known before being drafted.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I never said anything about the Rams. The patsies don’t hold some high moral standing. They draft and sign players with dubious character just like every other team.

Not posting the Pats don't take chances, but they usually sign football players first, there are always going to be questionable moves, but overall I just don't see them signing Gordon, now the Cowboys, that I could see.

We'll leave at that, yes the Patriots sign players like everyone else, I just don't think they will sign Gordon.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He'd screwed up for University of Florida before they drafted him though. Hernandez's issues were well known before being drafted.

Yes, I realize that, but Florida kept things hidden. Not saying they don't take chances drafting players all teams, I just don't think they will sign Gordon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He may actually go back home. Not sure if he’s got a good family but if so, maybe that wouldn’t be a bad move.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1041123075536904192?s=21

GrippingArtisticChickadee-max-1mb.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yes, I realize that, but Florida kept things hidden. Not saying they don't take chances drafting players all teams, I just don't think they will sign Gordon.
I don’t think they will either. But I brace at anything or anyone attempting to shed a good light on that organization.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Patriots are dying for Wide out help. I can't imagine they wouldn't at least make a phone call.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Colts, 49ers, Raiders, and Dolphins all could use him.

He'll get claimed. Definitely not dropping him in my fantasy leagues until more news comes out.
He’s a vested veteran no waiver wire he’s strictly a free agent starting Monday when he’s released

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm feeling 49ers. Doesn't Shanny have some history with him?

Plus they have some receiving issues with Goodwin being hurt, and no real threat out there.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They signed too a big contract the year he was arrested for murder I believe.

Yes they did, I don't think they thought he had murdered someone...But again, the Patriots suck and I recant my post.
Forgive+me+kind+sir+i+knew+not+what+i+did+_399006ae911162c87d0d42cdbd6a1f45.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like the Browns to me lol

I see nothing wrong with it. Straw that broke the camel's back. How many chances are you going to give a guy who keeps not giving a shit? At some point, you have to draw the line and move on. You don't want his attitude rubbing off on the young guys. Remember how terrible our culture was because Fisher kept vets around who had shit attitudes and were bad influences for the young players?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think he'll be fine....

... as long as he doesnt end up in California, Washington, DC, Colorado, Minnesota, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or the entire north east.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
If all of Josh Gordon's problems have been about marijuana then I actually feel for the guy. I know some won't agree with me but a guy smoking some weed on his time off is a garbage reason to destroy his career. If there's more to it than that then I can understand but nobody will ever convince me that the NFL's (who promote alcohol use) policy on weed is fair.